Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:32 pm
Both Haven and Beth nodded then helped her up. They started to lead her to her room and once there they stopped at her bed and set her down gently. "Are you feeling any better?" Haven asked, back to her usual worrysome self.

Beth smiled a bit then said, "I think she'll be fine dear. Was I the only one who noticed your glowing hands?" Haven blinked a bit then shook her head. "My hands felt warm but I didn't notice glowing." She said in confusion. "We should leave her now." Haven said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:41 pm
"Would you mind getting me some water?" Juliette asked after a moment. "I am quite thirsty." She was also incredibly tired, more so than usual. She wasn't sure if she was feeling better but she had felt the warmth of Haven's hands. It had been a comfort to the cold drafts she usually felt in this place.

The wind and the rain began to mat the fur on his left shoulder where he had begun to bleed. He barely seemed to notice it but when he looked up at the castle he'd stopped in his tracks. The wolves were nearly on the deer now and he knew there wasn't much more to it. He wouldn't eat with him, it was the one thing he would never do.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 pm
Haven nodded and said, "Of course. I'll be right back." Beth sat down in the room with Juliette while Haven walked back into the kitchen and got some water for Juliette. She then headed back in there quickly as well.

As she walked back, she wondered what her mother had meant by her hands glowing. Was healing or something one of her powers? She walked back into her room then handed the glass to Juliette. "There you go." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 pm
Juliette took the water gratefully but feared being alone for some reason. She looked up at Haven with a helpless expression. "Would you please sit with me until Alex get's back," she asked. "I heard him run out but I'm getting worried about him. There's a feeling in my gut that he might doing something a bit too dangerous. He gets risky when he's angry." She drank some water before staring into the cup.

Alex had made it back to the castle by now and was pacing back and forth in front of the doors. He was limping by now because of the main from the torn shoulder. The buck's antler had caught him when he'd least expected it. He was regretting what he had done already.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:07 pm
Haven smiled and said, "Of course." Sat down and now began to worry about Alex as well. She didn't like the feeling she had either. She didn't know if it was her own or if it was there because Juliette had said something about it.

"What could he possibly get himself into?" She asked. "Oh, and I made him more mad than he actually was... for that I do apologize and would just feel awful if he got hurt or something because of me." She said frowning now. "I would actually just hate if he got hurt."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 pm
"Last time he tried attacking a tree and came back covered in slivers," Juliette explained after a moment. "That was a chore, it took more energy to get him to lie still." She let out a slight laugh because the situation had been rather amsuing. There was a bark outside in the rain and Juliette jumped slightly.

A maid came into the room and looked at Haven and then Juliette. "I tried to call him in but he won't budge from where he is," the maid explained. "Says that he doesn't want to walk any further then plopped down on the ground. I think he's bleeding again."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 pm
Haven nodded a bit then said, "I'm going to go and try... though I doubt he'll listen to me." She looked to her mother then to Juliette and said, "If you need anything, just ask my mother and she'll help you." She then walked out of the room and to the front doors.

She opened them then stepped out into the rain and crossed her arms as she looked at him. "Honestly, you really should come inside." She told him shaking her head a bit. "Juliette collapsed and I think its because she's worried about you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:04 am
Alex was stubborn up to the point he heard about what happened to Juliette. He stood up and finally walked inside, putting little to no weight on his left foreleg. He glanced up at Haven sheepishly as he paced her and then went on his way to where he thought Juliette would be.

Juliette had heard the news but ignored it for the most part. She knew he would be fine but there was the possibility that something bad could happen, it was unpredictable.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:09 am
Haven sighed with relief when he finally came in. She closed the doors then noticed immediately he had gotten hurt but didn't say anything. Yet at least. She walked back to where Juliette was and smiled at her when she got there.

Beth was still sitting there, waiting for them to come back. She smiled at Haven but Haven ignored her. She was still pretty mad at her and didn't know when she'd be happy with her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 pm
Alex had ignored Beth as he walked straight up to Juliette. He rested his head on her lap and looked up at her with concerned eyes. He was like a mother to him when he began to feel lonely or was sick and had done that job whenever his mother had been gone. He thought it was better to have two mothers and an absent father than to have a mother and a father.

"Oh Alex," she said with a smile. "You need to be more careful. What exactly did you do tonight?" She hadn't realized he would probably prefer to be called Lex in front of Beth but he didn't react.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:12 pm
Haven smiled faintly but it quickly disappeared. "Well, I'm going to go...so...if you need anything, Beth is still here." She said, purposelly saying her name instead of calling her mother. "Unless you wanted me to stay Juliette then I will." She said. She wanted to make sure before she left.

{Gah short}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 am
"You may go," Juliette said. "If you feel it is best for you." She was beginning to regret telling her to confront her mother. The discomfort of her anger at her mother was beginning to bother her. Alex had growled slightly, not wanting her to leave but not disagreeing either. The less witches he had in his presence the happier he would be.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:42 am
Haven nodded then said, "I just need to think." She didn't need to say anymore because everyone in there would understand hopefully. Well, maybe not Alexander... She nodded once then wandered back up to her room. Once up there she sat down on her bed and started to do what she said she was leaving to do, think. She really hated being mad at her mother and knew that she would end up apologizing before the day was through.

She knew she shouldn't be acting so depressed but then again, she had just found out something big that on top of the news being life changing, her mother had kept it from her. In her opinion, she was entitled to being able to be depressed. She lay back on her bed again and stared up at the ceiling as she sighed.

Beth sighed a little then said, "I'll leave you alone then." She gave them a faint smile then asked one of the other maids she could find to take her to her room and they did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:56 am
Juliette nodded and when Beth had left with a maid she looked down at Alex. She was upset for some reason, the disastrous drama in the room was beginning to bother her. "I just hope that her birthday isn't soon," juliette said with a frown.

"I'll protect the place," Alex growled. "I'll kill her if I have to." There was a menacing tone in his voice but he sat next to her, not daring to move.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 pm
Haven sighed a bit but heard a knock at her door. "Honey, its your mother." She sighed then said, "Come in..." She knew she'd have to talk with her sooner or later. Her mother came in then took a seat on the edge of the bed. "Honey, I'm sorry that I never told you. You need to understand that its not exactly something that I would have thought I'd have to tell my own daughter. It was hard and on top of that, with what your grandmother threatened, I hoped that by keeping it from you she wouldn't come." Haven looked at her then sighed. "I know, I'm sorry... I just wish you could have told me it sooner." She said trying to keep her emotions in check. "And I hope that you aren't thinking you're an awful person because of it. You're not. You're very kind and caring and the fact that you're a witch doesn't change that about you." Haven looked down a bit then back up at her with a smile. She then hugged her and didn't say anything.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games