Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 pm
before joey left,he glared at her grandparents.you make me sick.he thought in his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:08 pm
Toya looked back at the ground, tears swelled up in her eyes.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:11 pm
joey was about to ask her whats wrong,but thinking he might get yelled at again and get her more upset, he left.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:14 pm
Toya stayed quite  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:17 pm
joey walked away, school is almost over.but he sat down."i ruin everything."he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:22 pm
Toya refused to cry, but they came anyway.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 pm
joey walked home, crying a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:34 pm
Toya got so upset she cursed aloud and kicked a trashcan across the parking lot. I HATE THIS!!! Her thoughts sreamed.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:42 pm
joey thought about what he said."i alwas go to far."he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am
Lisa turned down an alley on her skateboard Why go home? There's nothing to do, she thought. As she came out of the alley and into another street, she saw a young guy walking infront of her. With a shrug, she wnet a little faster on her skateboard but as she passed the guy, she realised it was Joey. Lisa skidded to a hault when she noticed he was crying a little. With the sudden stop, she fell off her board. Sitting on the ground, her knee slightly grazed, she looked up at him and asked, "Are you okay?"  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 am
((Er...I'm just gonna say my characters are going home. No point in staying at school if there's literally no one there. XD

And I'm sorry to seem selfish, but no one's paying any attention to my characters. Well, except the fact that Toya and Lisa were talking about Isamu. What I mean is that no one is interacting with my characters, and have them interact with each other gets boring after a while.))

Isamu walked along the streets. He knew his grandmother would wonder why he was home early, but it didn't matter. He could just say that they had the rest of the day off. He would just make up the lost work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka walked home, not even worrying about her parents' reaction to her being home early. She often cut classes, and they knew that, but, quite frankly, they didn't care. She always made the work up and she maintained good grades in all of her classes.

((I don't feel like adding anything, so that'll work.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 am
joey just kept walking, not listning "nothing."  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:31 pm
((sorry about your characters,, maybe this will fix it?))

Lisa shrugged. "If your sure..." she trailed off when she noticed Isamu walking down the same street. She got to her feet, picking up her skateboard in the process, ignoring the graze on her knee completely. She had suffered worse injuries from her skateboard and a grazed knee was nothing to her. With a sly smile, she handed Joey a note. "It's Toya's mobile. I thought you guys should talk. Just so you know, a lot of peole noticed the little fight between you and her." Lisa was about to ride her skateboard again when she noticed a wheel missing. "Wonderful," she muttered, looking about for the wheel. When she saw it, she sighed for it was rolling down the street, towards Isamu.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 am
joey just took it."whatever."he said, ignoring her and continuing to walk.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 am
((Sorry if this is long, I was bored))

Toya's grandparents were driving home, making Toya walk, her sudden out burst was gonna make going home a pain. But she didnt care, she just wanted to apologize to Joey, yelling at him like that made her hurt. But she didnt want him to get hurt like the last kid who tried to stick up for her She slapped her so hard..... Toya's thoughts trailer off. She didnt wanna see Joey -or anyone for that matter- get hurt "I wish I could have apologizied..." She said then stopped at a corner and noticed she'd gone the wrong way. Shouting made her look up, a TV out the window made her slightly scream and jump back, it landed across the street. A slight blush appeared on her cheeks "Guess that scream was for nothing." She said, scratching the back of her head then just began to wonder. She'd never been in that part of town before "I geuss i could look around...." She said while she walked.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games