Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:40 am
Yuna giggled and nodded "Yes you are hun." she said as she took Kay's arm in hers. She smiled at her as they walked down the mountain. "Mm listen at the birds, it's such a nice day." she said softly, getting all warm inside. It didn't take them long to get to the capital though, since the capital was almost at the foot of the mountain. It was the walk down the mountain that took some time. When they finally reached the capital, Yuna looked around slightly, and then turned to Kay, kissing her lips softly "Come on hun, let's see whats going on." she smiled and started walking into the capital slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:44 am
All along the streets were little vendors trying to sell their merchandise. There was fruit, vegetables, cloths, clothes, animals, pottery, and pretty much anything else one could think of.
"Oh look at this!" Kay said a little too excitedly as she led Yuna over to an old woman selling kimonos, and the one that caught Kay's eye was a beautiful deep purple one, with small detailing and embroidery around the edges. "This would look so lovely on you." She added with a smile as she held it up to Yuna to compare.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:50 am
Yuna was looking at all the stores, when all of a sudden Kay dragged her over to a kimono store. She looked at the one Kay was holding up and blushed deeply at her comment "No no no no no, you can't waste money on me, besides, I wouldn't really look good in that would I? I mean..look at it, it's way to beautiful to me." she was still blushing madly because of Kay's comment, she didn't really want her to use money on her, she thought Kay should use her money on something she wanted for herself.

Naoto was up on the rooftops, looking at all the people in the market. Two persons caught her eye. They were looking at a dark purple kimono, apparently they were tourists, as so many others, but she got a feeling about those two, something she would have to check out. She would have to get them away from each other, and then she would take the guy, not the girl, since she probably would do more to get her guy back than the guy would do to get her back. That was the life in the capital. Naoto jumped over to the rooftop nearest the two persons and now kept her eyes on them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:58 am
"Oh don't be silly, this dress is nothing compared to you in the beauty department. I'm getting it for you, it makes your skin glow, and your eyes stand out so much, it's hard to take my eyes off you." Kay said as she handed the old woman a few coins for the kimono, and the woman wrapped it up for them. Kay bowed in thanks, and stuffed the package into the bag she had on her back. "So where to now, darling?"  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:10 am
Yuna blushed more and hugged Kay tightly, kissing her lips lovingly too "You are too sweet honey." she whispered and grabbed her arm softly again "Well, let's go a little into the town, lets see what else is going on today on this fine summer day." she smiled at her and then walked deeper into the town, or rather, the market actually. As they got closer to the market, it started to get crowded, people stuffing together so they all could see some kind of band playing. But at the same time, people pushed each other, and Yuna and Kay got pushed too. Yuna let go of Kay's arm because of the push and disappeared into the crowd. "Kay!?" she called out almost right after the push. "Honey!?" she called out again, as she now started walking deeper into the crowd.

Naoto followed them, and nodded to herself as she saw them being split up in the crowd, this was her chance. She would just have to go down, get the guy away and bring him back to the boss. She jumped down on the ground and started following 'him' through the crowd, getting closer and closer to 'him' now. Finally, she got close enough and push 'him' into a side alley, and then ran in there, putting a cloth over her mouth that would make 'him' sleep. Then she grabbed 'him' and jumped onto the rooftops again, running back to her boss place. She got into the boss room and threw the guy on the floor "I came back with this guy, he looks suspicious to me." she said, waiting for her boss to turn around and see 'him'.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:15 am
One second Yuna and Kay were surrounded, then the crowd had pushed them apart, and Kay shouted Yuna's name without hearing any reply. The next second someone had pushed into her and she felt to her knees, but the person was right behind her, and was stuffing a cloth in her face. Then everything went black.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 am
Naoto's boss looked at her Naoto first and then down at the guy on his floor. "I can see what you mean, he is not a normal tourists, there is something more to it than that." he looked at the guy from his chair still. "Take him to the prison cells underground and when he wakes up, you will question him about why he is here. The only enemies we have here, is the mountain people, and he doesn't look like he is a tourist from anywhere else than the mountains, so make sure you ask him about whats going on up there." Naoto nodded and grabbed the guy again, taking him over her shoulder and walked under the house and into an underground jail, and threw him into a cell with bars. Then closed and locked the door and leaned up against a wall opposite the door, looking at him and waiting for him to wake up now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:31 am
Kay stirred, and slowly opened her eyes. She was in a dark, wet, stone cell. Her body ached from what she could only guess was from being tossed around, and her head pounded from whatever knocked her out earlier.
She looked up and saw a woman leaning against the wall outside her cell and knew that she was in trouble. How naive they were to think they could get this done. Bad thoughts started to rush through her mind, like- where's Yuna? Is she all right? Is she in a cell nearby?
She took a deep breath and sat cross-legged on the floor of the cell, staring not at the woman in front of him, but at the stone floor between them.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:36 am
Naoto looked at him when he woke up and nodded a little again. "Glad you are awake, now, you are going to give me some answers." she stood up more firmly and looked at him still "What were you and your other 'tourist' friend doing in our town? You come from the mountains, thats for sure, so tell me what you are doing here, and tell me what your plans are."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:49 am
"Why are you so concerned about the mountains?" Kay said as she didn't look up to meet the woman's eyes, but stayed fixed on the floor, her body not moving except to breathe deep, calm breaths.
As long as she kept calm she could stay in control. She needed control to keep her focus. She wrapped her arms around her waist slowly and discovered that they stupidly didn't take the small knife from the hidden pocket in her shirt. She then slowly moved her hands back to where they were so the woman wouldn't see that Kay had found her knife.
Last measure, Kay told herself, only use it as a last resort.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 am
Naoto looked at her and didn't show any emotions "My boss once saved me, many years ago, from getting killed. My town and family was killed and the whole town was burned down. He said he saved me from you mountain people that had declared war against each other. And since you are alive, you must be living in the village that attacked the town. So now, you tell me what your plans are, or I'll go out and find your little cutie, and I can't garantuee for what I will be doing with, and to her." she still didn't show any emotions, she just stood there, waiting for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 am
"The people in the village on the mountain declared war on each other? I'm sorry miss, but you have been misinformed." Kay paused to finally look the woman in the eyes, showing no emotion herself. "It was guards from the city that came in great numbers and attacked the defenseless farmers that make up a good part of the village. They slaughtered everybody that stood in their way, including women and children. The village had no warning, and the guards quickly killed all but a few children that managed to hide from the guards." She paused as images of that horrible day flashed before her eyes. She breathed in, pushing them away as she continued, her tone flat, her face emotionless. "I know exactly what happened that day, because I was one of those children."  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 am
Naoto looked at her and raised an eyebrow "Liar! My family was killed by you animals!" she shouted but calmed herself down then. "Maybe you are one of those kids, but my boss just had thought you had been dead when he saw you." she walked over to the bars "If you are speaking the truth, then how are you going to prove it?" she made a soft move with her hips, a move Yuna usually did before going to bed, or when she got nervous.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:05 pm
Kay couldn't help but do a double-take at the similarity now seen between this woman and her lovely Yuna.
"Why reason would I and a few other survivors have to lie? Your boss is the one lying, he has everything to lose! He wanted that village under his control, which is why he sent the attack in the first place." Kay said trying to keep her cool. It had been awhile since she had really thought about these life-changing events from the past. "Still don't believe me? Well answer me this- if the two sides of the village fought, why were there guards there? Still not good enough, ok, how about this? Why was everybody dead except the guards with the weapons? If there were two sides fighting somebody would have won, correct? Well the only people left standing were the armed guards. Your boss probably took you in so they could sway you into their way of thinking, and have turned your back on that village!" Kay said trying ever so hard to make a point. There was something fishy going on about this woman, and it was driving her nuts.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:35 pm
Naoto looked at her and shook her head "Shut up! Just shut up!" she had the same face expression as Yuna too when she got upset. Naoto looked at her and grabbed the bars, thinking a little about it. "Okay, suppose you are right, theres nothing I can do about it anyway, my boss owns me and I work for him, thats how it is." she clenched the bars on the cell "So there is no point in trying to prove it is there?" now she had the same gentle face expression as Yuna too.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff