Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Chesnut Stables (Come and RP...............................) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:22 am
"Sure just let me put Yoru in his stall,"Zen said and when he did that he walked back over to Eirika  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:29 am
"Thanks Zen," she said. Then with now Zen being her support, she 'walked' with him back to the other building and to the nurse's office.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:36 am
Once at the nurse's office Zen helpped Eirika sit down on the bed and went to get the nurse from the other room  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 am
Eirika layed down on the bed and waited for the nurse.

((so should i play the nurse or are you?))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:16 am
Isa walked out of the stable when she tripped and Sprained her ankle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:34 pm
Trasy put Midnightrun up in his stall and went up to her dorm room.  

MeBored111

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:15 am
((I guess I will))

Zen walked back in the room with the nurse behind him.The nurse walked over to Eirika "What's wrong?"she asked kindly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:07 pm
"Angel flung me off her back when jumping and i crashed into a few jump bars, getting caught under one of them. Thanks to Zen, i was able to get out, but the bar crushed my leg and i can't walk on it," Eirika explained. She pointed to her right leg.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 am
The nurse looked at the leg.

((Is it broken or spraned?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:27 pm
((broken))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:00 am
The nurse sighed "You broke your leg,I'll go get the doctor to check it better"the nurse said and walked off.

((You play the doctor cause I don't know what to do for broken bones sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:41 pm
((m'kay))

The doctor came in and walked over to Eirika. "Since you broke your leg, i'm going to have to set it correctly before putting it in a cast for about 6 weeks." "SIX WEEKS?!" Eirika said/asked in shock. "Yes i'm sorry, but if you don't jump or race, you can still ride your horse." "Well... ok..." The doctor nodded before turning to Zen. "Zen. The nurse will check your arm in the other room," he said before pointing to the room that the nurse went in.

((the only reason i know how to be a doctor for broken bones is cuz i went to the doctor so many times HAVING broken bones.... sweatdrop .... i fractured my foot, sprained both wrists, broke ribs, broke a wrist, got burned like 10 times, and.... i forget what else... i lost count on what i did.... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:16 pm
((Don't kill yourself ok!?))

Zen walked into the other room and let the nurse check his arm  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:21 pm
((i'm trying not too..... as best as i can... sweatdrop i'm accident-prone, ok? sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ))

Once Zen was in the other room, the doctor looked at Eirika's leg again. "Ok this may hurt a little bit, but i'm going to have to set it or it will heal wrong," he said. Eirika nodded, then the doctor set the bone in place, but it hurt a bit and Eirika bit her lip, trying not to say that it hurt to much. Then the doctor got the cast on quickly and gave Eirika crutches. "There. Now don't jump or race or anything, ok? You may ride, but not to much." "Fine..." Eirika said, getting up with the crutches. She waited for Zen to come back so they could leave.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:23 am
Zen walked into the room "Ready?" he asked Eirika  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers