Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:47 am
"No of course not," Anna said a little flushed from the woman's comment. Nadina was coming upstairs behind them.

"Girl's call this room, " Nadina said picking the largest one.

Anna rolled her eyes. "I'm fine with anything," she smiled then looked at Hiquel as she was dragged into the chamber. "Bye," she laughed walking in.

Nadina grinned at him then shut the door. She looked at Anna. "Finally I have a girl my age to be around. Everyone else is Hiquel's age. You're only three years my senior. Isn't it wonderful?" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:42 am
Hiquel laughed and went downstairs to wait for the others, who were walking in as he his the bottom step, "Come on everyone, I already have rooms for us, and our horses will be taken care of. Naila, you will be staying with Anna and my sister, as for us, we have two rooms to split." He turned back up the stairs and knocked on the door softly, "I will be staying in the room closest to this one, who else wants too?"

Arilafti stepped forward and took the key to the room, "I will, you would not believe how loudly Zane snores at times." Zane grimaced and hid a laugh.

"Well, looks like I get room 3 then."Keroth walked to the door, "Don't need the key though." He bent to pick the lock and was hit in the side of the head with the key, "Ouch! Wha-" He paused from the look Hiquel was giving him, the used the key.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 am
Anna gave a laugh. "I guess...um..." She trailed off and sat down and held her arm as it gave another painful lurch. "Do you know how long this pain is going to last?" she asked Nadina simply.

"Um...probably about twelve hours. I think its why Hiquel decided to have us at an Inn. Easier you know..." she shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 am
Hiquel knocked again louder this time, "Dina, I'm coming in if you don't open the door." He had begun to worry, though he had knocked softly, the first time. Everyone but Naila had got to their rooms and claimed a bed.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:00 am
Nadina roller her eyes and opened the door. "Yes?" she asked.

Anna bit down on her bottom lip to keep from groaning. It was starting to burn all over. She closed her eyes and tried to remove the look of strain from her face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:23 am
"You seem to be very forgetful little sister, Naila is staying in here, remember." He tapped lightly on her forehead.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:41 am
"Yeah I know that...but she's still my age. Not that we'll be having much fun all things considered," she mused then stole a glance at Anna as she sat there trying to hide what was obvious immense pain.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm
Hiquel bowed slightly, "Well, then good night ladies, sleep well little sister. Anna if you need me for anything I will be ne... are you all right?" Concern crossed his face as he fluidly stepped into the room between the other two women, and stood at Anna's side.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:39 pm
"Mmmhmm...I...I'm fine," she whispered then bit down at another painful lurch. She closed her eyes. Her skin flushed with fever. She'd be running a fever until the transformation completed itself once darkness hit tomorrow night. "Its...not...anything I...can't handle..." she whispered giving a soft groan.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:40 pm
Hiquel rushed forward and felt her forehead with the back of his hand, "Damn, you are burning, Naila, get Arilafti, sis, cold water and some clean cloth." Concern and slight panic was on his face as he carried her to the window, "Hurry."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:49 pm
"Hiquel...I'm fine," she breathed even as she gave another moan at the deep burning pain inside of her. She closed her eyes and then curled into his cool frame. "Just set...me down," she breathed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:00 pm
He used his foot to grab a blanket and pulled it onto the floor, he held her with one arm as he rolled it with his other hand, then eased her head gently onto the blanket, "I doubt you really meant that, you were trying to burrow, into my arms..." Naila walked into the room with Arilafti close behind her, he rushed forward, "Whats wrong Anna?"  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:06 pm
Nadina looked at him and then at the others. "She's transforming into a logosh," she breathed.

Anna closed her eyes tightly giving a gasp of pain. "You can't do anything..." she moaned softly keeping latched onto the lapels of his coat. She let out another hiss. "I'm just...going to be in pain for a while," she said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:12 pm
Hiquel looked at Anna with pain in his eyes, "Is there anything I could do Arilafti, you are the medical expert."

"Be patent and let it pass." Airlafti shrugged and turned to leave.

Hiquel leaned to Anna and whispered so only she could hear, "I am sorry I can not take the pain from you, but I can at least stay with you and try to comfort you... if you want me too..."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:20 pm
Anna took a deep breath. "Yes...please stay with me," she breathed then closed her eyes and let out another cry of pain. She felt fire course through her veins, searing her insides. She moaned and then closed her eyes tightly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games