Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:21 pm
Axel heard the conversation and joined in. "Well Ryousuke, you probably wear this then if you've got a cold." Axel pulled a black cloak. It was Ryosuke's old cloak.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:22 pm
Haruka giggled than said "wow....how ironic, it's like the cloak that will never go away." she said jokingly.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:26 pm
Ryousuke took the cloak and put it on turning away from everyone as a small tear slid down his cheek. he then though "It's been so long....since anyone has accepted me even if I had 'Him' locked inside of me..." He coughed again but he just kept walking.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:30 pm
Haruka bent down to talk to a leopard, named kyani, and told him to go and say 'hi' to Ryosuke. Kyani trotted over, infornt of Ryousuke and meowed, cutely.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:38 pm
He quickly wiped his eye and looked down and smiled. "Well hello there" He knelt down and pet it. "Whats its name?" He called out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:43 pm
Axel crossed his arms and chuckled. "It would seem that cloak could be symbolic of something. Or maybe it's just a plain black cloak that meant to be worn."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:46 pm
"I wouldn't know either.." He said as he sighed and then he fell over coughing. "ngh....I knew it......I guess I'm gonna be slowing us down for a bit" He called out chuckling slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:12 pm
Piro turned around after being lost in his own world for a while. "Ops, sorry. I kinda got lost in finding the right path." he explained what they where going to do to move places the easiest way possible. "So, is everyone ready to see what i do on a daily basis? All you guys have to do is walk in a strait line right past me." Piro then steps half way into a shadow and held out his hand to the first person.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:14 pm
Axel sighed "I'm probably gonna regret this." He grabbed Piro hand cautiously.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:19 pm
Piro guides Axel into the shadow. "Now just keep on going strait and have your hands out for when you get to the next room." He told Axel as Piro sent him of into the darkness.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:19 pm
Axel kept on walking straight in the darkness. Axel snapped his fingers to summon, but the flame was so weak it was pointless.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:11 pm
"his name is Kyani." Haruka answered smiling.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:05 pm
Ryousuke smiled as he pet Kyani. "heh Its been a while since I've pet an animal..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm
She just flew along with the group, silent. "Oh don't worry about me friend, i guess i could try this myself. She takes a running start and jumps at the wall, disappearing into a light beam and reappearing in the next room. Upon entrance she tripped over her foot and fell face-first onto the floor. She got up and held her hand by her face. "oooowwwww...."  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:21 pm
Axel finally reached the other room. "Finally," looked to see Arekkusa on hold her face. "you ok there sweetie?"  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games