Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:14 pm
Keroth ignored the menu and waved over a waitress, "Could we get two dragonfruit slush?"

"Sure thing hon." The waitress went to mix the drinks in a blender.

"Ever have dragonfruit?" He smiled at Kelly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:16 pm
Kelly tried to go through their collective memory, but couldn't find anything. She shook her head, "No. I believe Karissa is a picky eater." she said, thinking of all the ramen and chicken noodle soup she ate.

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:38 pm
Keroth laughed as the waitress came back with the drinks, "Thank you." He handed her a 20 and turned back to Kelly "It seems like Karissa isn't picky," He handed her the glass drink, "It's more like she can't cook on her own. After all, she ate what Alaric cooked and loved it."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:06 pm
Kelly shrugged, "The girl doesn't know much. She refuses to learn though. Stupid kid." she scoffed. Then she smiled, "You three seem to get along well, and work together.. You get nights, they get days. Wish Karissa was more openminded." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 pm
Keroth laughed, "I get nights because they still don't know about me. Alaric thinks what I do is dreams, what little he can get from me anyway." He took a drink from his glass, "Him and Hiquel have more of a symbiosis going then I do with them. I like sticking to the shadows."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:16 pm
Kelly nodded while he talked. Then she chuckled, "That's still better than all of us." she said. "Some shrink says that one day we may be able to mesh better. For now, I get out when there's danger, or a fight. And who knows who else is lurking in this mind?"

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:20 pm
Keroth smiled, "Well, I wouldn't mind getting to know the lot of them, I like your mind as it is, so far any side is better then most with only one side."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:23 pm
Kelly rolled her eyes. "Talk like that will drag out Karissa." she said. She smiled at him for his comment about liking their mind. "You haven't met us all. Perhaps you shouldn't sound so sure.." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Keroth winked at her, "Told you I could fake sappy, but I was honest, and I don't doubt that I would like every side of you, just for different reasons." He tapped her glass with a finger nail, "Now drink, it's melting."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:29 pm
Kelly arched a brow, "You think YOU can tell me what to do?" she asked. Then she tipped the glass to her mouth and took a long drink. She waited a moment, to really taste it before she swallowed it. Then she took another drink. "Not bad." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:36 pm
Keroth laughed under his breath, "Looks like I can." He then drained his glass too quickly. "Ag, heart freeze." He gripped his chest from the cold pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm
Kelly laughed, "You shouldn't drink cold things so fast." she said between laughs. She listened to the song for a moment, then shook her head. "Do you know what song this is?" she asked, as she began to sway with the beat.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:51 pm
Keroth grimaced and laughed too, "I know, but the flavor made me forget." He paused and listened to the song, "Night of Dreams." and started swaying to the beat as well, "You want to dance." he said it more like an observation then a question.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:03 pm
Kelly grinned, and nodded her head. She gently took Keroth's hand in hers and led him to the dance floor.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Keroth wove through the shifting mass of bodies on the dance floor, following Kelly, He stayed close, knowing that it would be easy to loose her in the crowd.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games