Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:04 pm
Rina looked at all the animals that had been here as she held Copper. She shot a glare at the store owner before looking back at a kitten that looked like it was half dead. She sighed as her expression became said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:28 pm
"Never mind about the giveaway.. Looks like I get to nurse them back to health." Xavier told her, looking back at the kitten, he wrapped it in a blanket, holding it on his lap for body warmth and petting it lightly as he drove. "Who would do this? It's sick." He growled, obviously angry.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:37 pm
"People that have no heart." she said looking at all the animals. "I can help you...if you want me to that is." Rina said as she gently stroked Copper.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:41 pm
"Okay, and thanks. What time do you want to come over tomorrow? I don't want to make you stay with me all night.." Xavier smiled, pulling into his driveway, he took all the animals into the house and held the door open for Rina, smiling as he held the kitten, still trying to keep it warm. He didn't know what to do for it, and when he got things fully situated, he would feed them all.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:53 pm
"Sure." she said as she carried Copper into the house. She knew that she was probably late for work, but she could just call in and take a sick day even though she wasn't. Rina smiled as he fell asleep in her arms. "Where do you want me to put him?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:56 pm
"Just put him on the couch for now.. I'll get his dog bed ready whenever I'm done tending to the others. And thanks for the help.." Xavier replied, starting to get out various food bowls and fill them with food. He let the animals out and held a bottle for the kitten, proceeding to feed her.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:09 pm
She set Copper down on the bed before getting a few bowls of water for the animals as well. Getting a few sunflower seeds she fed them to a blue-green parrot. "No problem."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:14 pm
"I hope they'll be getting good homes when I'm done with them.. I can't believe they were put through that and are still friendly." Xavier replied, still feeding the kitten and watching all the other animals. He had been given all the food sources and basically everything from the shop, seeing how he was from a rich blood line and had reported it.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:24 pm
Rina held one of cats as she sat down on the couch. All of a sudden she felt tried as she pet the cat that she was holding. "Yeah...It's all really sad. Imagine how many of them died." she said closing her eyes for a second.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:38 pm
"Well, none are going to die now.. Not while I have any say in it and can stop it. I told him I'd hold off a week and even paid him extra to take better care of them all.. I sorta lied to him." Xavier chuckled, picturing the man's face as he glared at him. He smiled as the kitten curled up against his stomach and fell asleep, using him for warmth. Now Xavier was considering keeping the kitten, taking a liking to the small thing.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:43 pm
Rina had drifted off before he started talking again. She couldn't understand why she was do tired. Shaking her head a little, she looked down at the cat. "So he got more money than needed? Why did you do that if it was just a lie?" she asked him, looking through one of the windows.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:48 pm
"It wasn't meant to be a lie, but when the vet said all that.. I just had to make sure that he couldn't do the same to any other animals." Xavier told her, trying to let her know that it wasn't what he had intended. He held another kitten and a puppy, feeding the new kitten as she approached him and then petting the puppy with his free hand.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:55 pm
A dog curled up next to her feet and a few more cats appeared next to her. "I'll go let them into the backyard, so they can run around." she said before getting up and opening the door, letting the dogs outside and a few cats followed. Rina was glad that the yard was fenced in.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:00 pm
Xavier nodded, carefully keeping watch of the animals around him and watching her as she went. "Freaking idiot.. Why do I always have to mess up around her?" He asked himself quietly, not loud enough for her to hear.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:11 pm
She leaned against the side of the house, watching the animals, making sure they didn't get away. Rina closed her eyes before opening them again to see the thing right in front of her. This time it's scythe was covered in blood. It came closer putting the blade to her neck as she let out a scream.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games