Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niamh willow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:34 pm
Why thank you.

I have thought about moving to Boulder, but I'm not sure yet. It would be after a few years either way. I don't plan to teach Buddhism.

Fiddlers Green

He looks forward to seeing who loved him, and who loved his hair. xd

An unfortunate thing, but true.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:19 pm
I think I posted pics of me from the wedding in the chat thread a while back so I won't repost those. Here's the most recent pic of me, in front of Oneonta Gorge (a slot-like gorge and botanical preserve) in the Columbia River Gorge, back in March. Since then, though, I've cut off all my hair and have a great haircut. wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From L to R, me, Nik (Terence's dad), my wife Vanessa, and my husband Terence.  

MoonJeli

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm
MoonJeli

From L to R, me, Nik (Terence's dad), my wife Vanessa, and my husband Terence.
You have a wife and a husband? Cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bah. tis me.  

aoijea23487

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:20 pm
Toasty Marshmallow
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bah. tis me.

No bah. Tis cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:58 am
ok here goes... sweatdrop

User Image

User Image

I guess you coulda looked on my facebook on my contacts thread, its the same pictures. If you didn't and you were wondering. Here's me. 9 months hrt, at time of taking pictures.

Oh and if I seem standoffish, or unfriendly, for some reason, I'm abnormally shy around here, even for me. Truth is I'm fond of everyone here! redface  

Adalyna

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:22 pm
Mmmmm girls in glasses. Er um... I'm totally not into the hot librarian look. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm
I might as well, eh?

This is me a week ago.

User Image

This is my friend and me a week ago.

User Image

I'm in a fancy orange dress and I wore make up. Enjoy learning who's behind the avatar.

Bjornhona

Dapper Swapper

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:27 am
User Image
Okay, here we go, off to the pub, about a week ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:40 am
Recursive Paradox
You'd be surprised how much estrogen can change that. *griiiiin*

Mayhaps, however, I am mildly adverse to better living thru external alchemy, for myself. For all my mewling otherwise, I'm sorta okay as I am. wink
I like the forlock in the professional picture. 3nodding

Gho the Girl
Fiddler, in all seriousness, could you seriously cut back on the self-deprecation?

I can and aught.

Gho the Girl
It makes some of us who find you attractive feel like idiots or fools for holding you in some regard. After all, how can I truly find you attractive when you are so adamant that you aren't? How can I ever love you if you continually remind me you are undeserving of love?

I was inconsiderate of that fact, I do apologize. I mean that half in jest, however, enough of it is bitter on my own part that I should realize that it is going to bear only bitter fruit.

Gho the Girl
Self-deprecation has it's place, but it seems you do it alot at least from our own interactions.

I do, in reflection, do that far too much here.  

Fiddlers Green

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:54 am
Fiddler, you look quite handsome in that picture. Then again I do have a thing for guys with glasses and longish hair. Actually come to think of it you look rather like my brother in law eek  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:29 am
Niamh willow
Why thank you.

I have thought about moving to Boulder, but I'm not sure yet. It would be after a few years either way. I don't plan to teach Buddhism.

When I say Buddhist, I meant a school started by Buddhists. Since then it's gained a writing program established by Allen Ginsberg and a wonderful world music program (those are the two I know of because I've given serious thought of entering both of them). Not a school for everyone, by any means, but not just about Buddhism either.

Now back to the topic of pictures! I just felt I should clear that up... ninja  

Ainwyn

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:57 am
Fiddlers Green
Recursive Paradox
You'd be surprised how much estrogen can change that. *griiiiin*

Mayhaps, however, I am mildly adverse to better living thru external alchemy, for myself. For all my mewling otherwise, I'm sorta okay as I am. wink

It took a long time to come to terms with the idea that I needed to modify my structure to survive. But once I did, I pushed through it. Definitely not for everyone though. *nodnod*

Quote:
I like the forlock in the professional picture. 3nodding

Thank you! =^.^=

People have told me that it's quite cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:12 pm
Asahi Sara
ok here goes... sweatdrop

Gahhh, your shirt is such a pretty color. <3 -pets-  

Bjornhona

Dapper Swapper

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:34 pm
Shearaha
Fiddler, you look quite handsome in that picture. Then again I do have a thing for guys with glasses and longish hair. Actually come to think of it you look rather like my brother in law eek

Oh my.
Thank you.
That is actually fairly short, compared to how I normally keep my hair, I used to have a foot or so of pony tail behind my head. 3nodding

Recursive Paradox
It took a long time to come to terms with the idea that I needed to modify my structure to survive. But once I did, I pushed through it. Definitely not for everyone though. *nodnod*

I'm glad it is working for you tho. I have always been a proponent of personal growth, if something doesn't work in your life, change it says I. 3nodding

Recursive Paradox
Thank you! =^.^=

People have told me that it's quite cute.

It is quite fetching.

I do stand by the earlier appraisal that the guild is filled with very pleasant to look upon persons. The past page merely confirms that more. 3nodding

Oh, I got a comment in a different place where I posted that pic... does it look like an amateur beer commercial to anyone here? xd  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games