Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:26 am
Jiro waited at the door.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:58 am
Suddenly Isa got up and ran out the door, she didn't know Jiro was there though and she fell on him. "ow......" she said  

Currently Dead Account

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:42 am
((I'm going to make the school end, kay?))

When the bell finally rang, Marina sped out of there as fast as possible. Those little brats were in soooooo much trouble!

~~~~~

Jamie and Airen sat on a bench. The looked up the street to see their sister running full speed at them.
Oh no she had one of her vibes again!
Airen whispered to Jamie.
Run!
She whispered back.
But before they could, their sister was looming over them, their collars in her fists.
What'd you do THIS time?
She glared down at them.
Uh, uh, uh.... Airen you tell her!
N-nothing really. Just put a mouse in the teachers desk...
She mumbled the last words.
Marina yanked them up onto their feet. She turned around, agusted(sp?) her hands so they were hold the front of their collars, and walk/stomped to work.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:02 pm
Jiro stood up and his right glove fell off.

((His right arm and left leg is automail))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:19 am
Melody quickly ran to the window as soon as the school bell rang. She opened the window when she heard her teacher say,

"Melody, you need to stop bringing your pets to school."

She turned around quickly, hiding her cat behind her back. Her cover was given away when the cat meowed. She stuffed the cat's body in her bag, it's head sticking out. Then she ran out of the class room door as quick as she could. She stuffed her books in her locker, then avoided everyone and walked out the school gates.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:56 pm
Jiro quickly looked up at the others worry on his face If they saw then everyone will have to know oh well I guess it's about time anyway.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:03 pm
"sorry!" Isa said and ran out passed Jiro into the hall

(im helping you, thell be paying more attention to me like "o no she might get run over!" then u that help?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:04 pm
Jiro quickly put his glove back on and hoped no one saw his automail hand.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:12 pm
Isa ran outside and 'looked' around "wha-what way now?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:13 pm
Jiro stood up and quickly made sure his glove would stay on.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:20 pm
"what way?" She asked, she started running left and ran into a street in front of a Car.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:35 pm
((Okay, this is where they get suspicions about Karina...her powers are used to save Isa. It surprises her, too, because her powers were never used for good before. Also, they can't tell it was her at first that used the powers))

"Isa, NO!!!" she yelled. It was too late, Isa already went out into the street. Karina saw a car running at Isa at full speed.
Oh crap! What do I do, what do I do?! Karina thought frantically. She shut her eyes, not wanting to see the gore, clenching her whole body hard.
That's when it happened.
Suddenly, this reddish-pink aura shined around Isa, making her float up just in time and then landed back on the sidewalk. Karina looked when it happened, and then knew right away that it was her that caused that.
"Oh!" she exclaimed, completely surprised. She looked at the others, who were stunned. She felt worried.
"Um, it's getting late, I've got to go, you guys. Bye!" she said loudly to them, running off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When she got home, she slumped down in a corner and thought.
"What happened back there? Did I do that? It couldn't have been me, my power only hurts people. Could it really help people, though? No, no, no! I'm just delirious, I need some sleep," she told herself. She looked at her watch and saw that it was way too early to go to sleep.
"Shoot, I guess I'll have to do something else. I hope that those guys don't find me..." she murmured.

((Oh, and you guys, she lives in her house that she lived in as a kid when her parents were alive. When her power went crazy and killed her parents, it also put holes in the house. Really big holes. It still works as a house, though you can see the outside. Her house looks more like ruins with house items in them))

((Oh, and that is your cue for one of you to run into her. Probably Lisana))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:48 pm
((i forget where i ams..... oh crud... uh.... ooh! I KNOW!!))

Lisana saw Jiro's glove come off and saw his arm. She stared in shock for a moment before he put the glove back on. was his arm... auto- Lisana lost her trail of thought when she heard Katrina (cuz thats what you told her) yell. Lisana saw Isa run into the street, then was surrounded by the aura, then she was at the sidewalk again. When Katrina suddenly left, Lisana followed her. She found her house, which was in ruins. oh my god... what happened here?... Then Lisana found Katrina inside, so Lisana walked over to one of the large holes that she could fit through. When she tried climbing in, she tripped on something and fell in, making a loud thud noise. "ow...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:01 pm
Karina froze up, looking over at Lisana.
Crap! How do I explain this? she thought frantically.  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm
(your just Going to leave Isa there?)

"ummmm....." she ran again, right into the road.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games