Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:57 pm
Goldenpaw growled, "Stop squirming." She hissed, though it came out a little muffled because of the fur in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:05 pm
Lynxkit sighed and stopped moving.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:47 pm
Windwhip sighed, "Then I'm staying too." She already had almost lost him once, she was going to make sure it remained at almost.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:56 pm
Crystalstar puffed out her fur and unsheathed her claws, "Get out of my territory or I will force you!" She threatened, these WoodClan cats were getting on her nerves. "I will give Patchstar your message, but I won't if you do not leave!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm
Goldenpaw began to get angry, obviously WoodClan was not listening to Crystalstar. She began to grit her teeth, but quickly loosened again when she realized that she still had a kit hanging from her mouth. "And take this on your way out." She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:27 pm
Windwhip bristled. "Are you mouse-brained? MoonClan might listen to us! We're they're allies!"

~.~.~

"SnowClan doesn't need your help." Bearclaw hissed. "We're fine on our own, thankyouverymuch."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:28 pm
((Love your siggy by the way, Lynxkit. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:03 pm
Goldenpaw began to feel dizzy, her mind was spinning, her heart was racing. She dropped the kit on the snowy floor, then turned and ran off. She didn't know where her paws were taking her, but she just had to run; run as fast as she could.  

ch3shire_c4t

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:59 pm
"Aw! i'll go to moonclan territory and deliver the message myself thankyouverymuch. and i'll tell her if she dosent give your territory back..."
Honeyheart stopped, shocked at what he was about to say. he took sevral deep breaths.
"Crystalstar. i hope you won't hold it against woodclan that we were fleas-in-your-hair. if you ever need woodclan's help. i'll be happy to help you. goodbye," he turned towards windwhip, "Take lynxkit back to woodclan camp. too many cats will make this look hostile. Barkleaf, you too."
Honeyheart ran off towards moonclan territory.

~~~~

Barkleaf nodded, then headed back towards woodclan.

((Honeyheart and Barkleaf are now out of snowclan territory.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:52 pm
"I don't wanna go home yet." She jumped up and raced torward MoonClan's border.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:56 pm
Goldenpaw, who had stopped, saw Lynxkit run by. "What a trouble maker." She mumbled as she got to her feet and began running after the kit.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Lynxkit saw Goldenpaw chasing after her. "Ha ha. Catch me catch- OW!" She tripped over a root sticking out of the ground and fell on her paw. She squeaked in pain. "OW OW OW OW OW!" Her paw felt twisted or misplaced.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:06 pm
Goldenpaw padded up to the kit, "Well that's what you get." She smirked as she grabbed the kittens by it's scruff again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:09 pm
"OW!"Lynxkit tried to lick her paw as she was carried.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
"Relax, once I get you back to your Clanmates, they can take you back home to see a medicine cat." Goldenpaw mumbled through a mouthful of fur.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff