Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:45 pm
she blushed a small bit then leaned back some and leaned down and kissed him  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:39 pm
Zeramir tried to open his eyes although he couldn't see well because water had gotten into his eyes he touched with his arms and grabed trying to figure where he was and what he was doing. When he got his sight back he saw his hands on Yurikos butt and his face between her breasts, then Zeramir looked up into her eyes not even knowing he was there, then everything struck him and got very red and got up very fast looking at her wet and laying on the floor."I....I...am really really sorry...I mean I didn't mean to do it...I mean... I wanted to but...you understand...I-I-I didn't want this to happen...I mean..."Zeramir gave a long sigh and closed his eyes still very red and not knowing what to say. Zeramir took her hand and got her up wrapping her in his arms and kissed her softly yet somewhat strong."I...I...I love you..."Zeramir blushed some more and."I reallise it sounds awefully fast but...I feel it, and I must say what I feel...  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:25 pm
yurikos face turned red and she leaned up some and whispered to him "i love you too" she smiled slightly then she kissed him wrapping her arms around his neck  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:13 am
Zeramir blushed while he said..."What would you like to do now"His hands slowly stroke her back while the went down finally resting on top of her butt. This made the mage blush even more but still could not avoid eye-contact with the beautiful cat-girl.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:02 pm
she blushed slightly but continued looking at him "i'm a little hungry" she said smiling slightly still looking at him  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:42 pm
"Perfect" The mage said as he took her on his arms and walked with her to the below of a huge tree. He sat her down and then sat in front of her, as he did this a whole buffette of food appeared in front of them. Zeramir held Yurikos hand and kissed her sweetly."Eat my love..."  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:39 pm
"wow, thank you" she said smiling at him then started to eat something  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:22 am
He ate with her as he looked at her once in a while and gave her a little kiss."Do you like it my love?"  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:38 pm
"yes, it's very good" she smiled at him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:20 am
"It makes me truly glad that you like it" Zeramir smiled while drinking a cup of wine. "...Well...If you wish I will show you my true home when we finish here."  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:26 pm
she nodded "well, then whenever your ready i am" she smiled after taking a sip of her drink then smiling at him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:22 pm
-walks into the school, his scarves flying from the wind and drop as the doors close, with his swords at his side he searches for dorm 03-  

NivlaB0i

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:17 pm
-shrugs as he looks upon his dorm's door and enters it silently and sits on the bed-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:44 am
Takes her in his arms and they both dissapear into the shadow of the tree they were under and appear under a similiar tree but diferent because this tree had black leaves, and in front of the lake there was a huge and gothic mansion."Here we are..."  

Zeramir

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Rests on his bed with his door still open and closes his eyes resting slightly. "So bored," he whispers as he unwraps his headbands and runs his hand through his long white hair. Being too late to goto class he gets up and starts unpacking.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games