Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:23 pm
(lol i lov this!)
Cinderstar noticed that she was running next to a fence, so she stopped and jumped onto it. wobbling a little she threw her arms out to steady herself. "ah!! h-h-help me!!" she half sobbed at the dog jumped against the fence. The dog leaped up one more time and slammed against the fence. "STARCLAN HELP ME!!!" Cinderstar screamed as she lost her balance and fell into a bush on the other side of the fence.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:45 pm
"StarClan?!" Kindlestar and Aurican said at the same time.

"Balts!! Down now!!!" Aurican yelled.

Kindlestar dashed off towards the dog and pounced on it, grabbing it from the back and pinning it down. "Just like WoodClan to climb up a tree at the first sign of danger," she snarled a little, a small grin on her face as her hat flew off.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:02 pm
Cinderstar heard a familiar voice. "KINDLESTAR!!" Cinderstar shrieked as she leaped over the fence and into the Fire clan leader. Cinderstar then started to sob. "I was so scared!! I got lost and-and i couldn't find the way home! And then that thing started to chase me and-and" Cinderstar's eyes got all big and watery "I MISSED YOU!!!" Cinderstar started to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 pm
Kindlestar's ears flattened in embarrasment as Cinderstar hugged her and started crying.

"It's fine, it's fine," she muttered, her face slightly red as she patted the WoodClan leader on the head.

"She's not normal either is she?! What the hell is going on here?!" Aurican yelped, pointing at Cinderstar.

"Whatever happened to no questions?" Kindlestar grinned at him, her eyes sparkling mischievously.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:15 pm
Cinderstar stopped crying and looked up. "Heeeeeey! Look! Kindlestar got a friend!!" Cinderstar got up and took his extended finger. "Hi! I'm Cinderstar! Although two-leggers like you seem to like it better when i say my name is Cinder. . . So you can just call me Cinder!" Cinderstar smiled warmly. Then her face grew very cold. "And what do you mean by 'not normal'?" Cinderstar's teeth made a cracking sound.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:55 am
Aurican walked over to Kindlestar and took both her ears in his hands, pulling on them softly.

"Humans don't have this!" he said, a sweatdrop. Then he remembered what Kindlestar had said and covered his face with his hand. "And you are right... no more questions... I think I don't entirely want to get involved with whatever it is you guys are involved with," he then looked at Kindlestar and grinned. "Humans don't have yellow eyes or orange skin either," he pointed out.

"What's a human?" Kindlestar asked, tilting her head. Then she turned to Cinderstar and hissed. "And he is not a friend, he is just helping out," she told her, her ears flattening.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:55 pm
Cinderstar flopped down and shrugged at Kindlestar. "Whatever you say, but why are you with it anyway?" Cinderstar then turned to Aurican "I know what humans are!! There two-leggers!!" Cinderstar grinned. i think i'll keep an eye on that thing called 'balts', just in case it trys to do something again. Cinderstar thought quietly to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Aurican looked from Cinderstar to Kindlestar and scratched his head.

"What she said... I think," he grinned at Kindlestar.

Kindlestar nodded and then looked at Cinderstar, her ear giving a twitch.

"He found me," she said flatly, giving a small shrug.

"And saved you from a tree?" he added, smirking.

"Oh shut up..."  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:53 pm
Cinderstar giggled. "How nice, I've run into many two-legger friends my self, but for some reason i haven't been able to keep track of them. . .although the last one start asking questions about my past and that was REALLY ackward, and did you know theres a thing called pizza, and football is-" Cinderstar started to ramble on about the differen't things she had seen so far. Nodding every so often to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:14 am
Kindlestar stared at Cinderstar, her eyes flashing dangerously.

"Seems like you have been hanging around twolegs for too long if you are interested in their things. You are starting to sound almost like a kittypet," she snarled, annoyed. "We should be trying to find out why we are like this and for what purpose."

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:11 am
Cinderstar froze. "Oh uh. . well it's not like I'm interested, its just that. . . well I think we should take this opportunity to find out as much as possible about our greatest enemy!" Cinderstar turned to Aurican and grabbed his hands. "You understand right? Of course you do! You'll teach us your two-leg ways and then we will know everything there is to know about your kind!" Cinderstar looked back at Kindlestar. "And as for the way to get back to normal, there isn't really much we can do for now right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:44 am
Kindlestar sighed. "I suppose you have a point," she muttered, scratching her head. At this point, her stomach gave a small lurch and she held it with her hands.

Aurican laughed nervously when Cinderstar turned to him and looked at Kindlestar as she bend a little in pain.

"If you are hungry, we could always go out for a pizza or something," he told her. "I mean, if you guys are going to be stuck like this, then you might as well learn a bit of what we eat and whatnot. However, where do you guys plan to live?" he asked them, his eyebrow raising curiously.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:45 pm
Cinderstar grinned widely. "PIZZA!!" She then belched loudly. "ugh. . " cinderstar covered her mouth embarrassed. "ah. . .heh. . " Cinderstar then went back over to the fence and sat down on it. "I guess I can't eat anything else right now, but as for a place to stay. . . " Cinderstar looked down at her feet. She then jerked her head up as she got an idea. "I know!! Why don't we stay at Kindlestar's friend's house!!" Cinderstar leaped down from the fence to dive forward to hug Aurican's legs. "That will be ok wont it? Pleeeeeeease!!!!" i really don't want to have to go back to the field and sleep in the same place as that good for nothing Cursedstar!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:04 pm
Aurican stared wide eyed at Cinderstar, then glanced at the flat eared Kindlestar and sighed.

"Well... I've never really been the kind of guy to deny a lending hand... but I live with my parents and sister, and they won't like the idea too much... So you guys have to be really quiet alright?" he said.

Kindlestar sniffed and twitched her tail. She wasn't too fond of the idea of begging for help, but they really didn't have much of a choice. Besides, Aurican had seemed nice enough.

"Thanks," she muttered, looking the other way.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:16 pm
Cinderstar looked up big eyed. "Reeeeeeally?!?!" Cinderstar leaped up and hugged Aurican "and don't worry! I'll be extra quiet!!" Cinderstar turned to Kindlestar and gave her a big hug. "Kindlestar!! This means we're going to be den mate's from now on!! Oh we should share gossip from our clans while sharing toungs!" Cidnerstar then paused. "Now that i think about it, two-leggers don't seem to share toungs yet some how manage to stay clean." Cinderstar crossed her arms and pondered this. must have something to do with another box. . .  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games