Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Jet held her tight for a while, looking into her eyes. He felt his eyes tear up again, not from sadness or pain this time, but from happiness. He kissed her again, deeper this time, as he moved his arms from around his waist to her shoulders.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Sage liked being held in his arms. She was elated that Jet was her boyfriend, her first boyfriend. this time when Jet' moved in to kiss her, she was surprised. even though he caught her off, guard she managed to move her mouth in sync with his. The hairs on her neck stood up, and her breathing gained pace. Sage wrapped her arms around his back, when he moved his. She moved her bare feet over to his and held him tight. She slowed the pace of the kiss softly gliding her lips against his. Sage was contemplating trying some tongue...But she was afraid she wouldn't be able to do it right. She slowly pressed in to the kiss and held it, breathing in the taste of his breath. It was amazing, Sage felt like she was melting it was so good.
Sage was in complete euphoria, not a negative thought occupied her mind. A blissful smile played across her lips, which were still attached to Jet's mouth.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Jet held the kiss until he couldn't any more, breaking it in a pant. "Well . . . that was . . . indescribable."

Jet rested his head, breathing a little heavy. He lay there for a long moment. "We should probably get up now."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Sage smile was still on her lips when Jet broke away
. "In a good or bad way?" A very sight look of worry was on her face. Negative toughs fought through the wall of bliss and invaded her mind. She started worrying if she was a bad kisser if her breath smelt bad. All kinds of insecurities ran through her mind at once. But her expression didn't change any farther. Sage clung tight to him. While they both caught their
breaths.
"Um yeah we should...If we wanna make it to the park Before we go to drama class.

She didn't let go...

"I have plenty of money so we can use the money your mom left for it's attended purpose. "

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Jet smiled and caressed her cheek, "In a very good way." He sat up, still hugging her. "Uh . . . you want to go to Drama today? I thought we'd just spend the whole day together." He nodded toward the door. "Besides, it would look a little silly, especially since my mother said she'd take care of it."

He shruged. "What would you like to do first?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Sage smiled brighter when Jet caressed her cheek.
"I never ditch drama..I go when I'm sick... Huber doesn't turn in role until the end of the week so it won't look silly. We'll spend the whole day together, we're partners." Sage smiled and embraced Jet, he was so warm.

Sage put her finger on Jets nose.
"We, are going to Gems. For Waffle thangs..That's How the menu spells it waffle thangs..." Sage giggled and turned her head to the side with her eyes closed.
"It's a thirty minute walk..."

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Jet smiled. "From here? Or from your house?" Wrapped her in a hug and rolled with her off the bed, landing on his back with her on top of him. He giggled a little. He let go of her and reached up to rub his eyes. "Uh . . . I hate crying . . . my eyes hurt now."

He looked into her eyes. "I'm glad that we got assigned together in Drama. I don't think we would have met if we hadn't"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:42 pm

"From the school" she giggled.
"I rarely walk anywhere from my house."

Sage squealed a little when they fell of the bed. The colors of Jets spinning face against the blanket were picturesque. She kept her eyes locked with his as they hit the floor.
Sage sat on top of him and put her hand on her arm. "Me too."
She leaned over to his face. "Here."
She brushed her lips over each eye lid. " There I kissed it better!"

Sage gazed into his eyes with a large smile.
"Me too."

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Jet felt a tingling in his face as she kissed his eyelids. He breathed a contented sigh as she responded to him. He rolled over on top of her and gave her a kiss before standing up and offering his head. "Well . . . I have to fix my hair again, and then we can go, ok?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Sage smiled as he kissed her. "Um okay, I'll gather up some money. Aww but your hair looks so cute. "
She giggled as she scrambled to get up. Sage opened up her back pack and pulled out a small box. It was filled with her random thoughts her leftover allowance folded up poems, and a picture of her mother. She set the box on the bed and pulled a fifty out of the box, she neglected to put on the lid. Her father gave her fifty dollars a week for food. Well since she started high school ,Sages appetite became less and less. She had accumulated a lot of cash over the years. Sage was saving up for a steel string acoustic guitar. She had a musicians friend clipping of the one she wanted in her box for motivation. When she remembered Sage would pack a lunch. Sage put the fifty in her pocket and plopped back on to the bed. The same blissful smile crept back to her lips.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Jet went into the bathroom and combed his hair. He came out and reached out for Sage to take his hand. "Well, come on, we'll walk to get waffles, its 8:30 now, I'd imagine that they are open . . . "

He paused a second. "Um . . . could we hold hands the way there?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:33 pm

"They're open 24 hours...Ha okay."
She put her hand in his and allowed him to help her up.
She felt a strange warmth in her chest when Jet asked her if they could hold hands.
She beamed at him and threaded her fingers through his.
"You didn't have to ask...But than you for existing- em asking." Sage looked down with a blush and led him out of his room to the stair well.
She liked the fit, and his hands were soft. She gave his hand a firm squeeze as they made their way down the stairs.

After they left the front door, it wasn't until they reached the side walk sage slowed her pace. Sage kept staring at their clasped hands swaying as they walked.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Jet watched Sage, who seemed fascinated by their hands holding each other. He smiled at her. She seemed so happy, unlike the first part of yesterday. He was glad that he could cheer her up.

He leaned forward and snuck a kiss on her cheek, and came back and smiled.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Sage looked up with a start when she felt his lips on her cheek. She waited till he wasn't looking and got him back. Sage laughed ss she picked up the pace and led him through the winding streets that led to the busy street.

They made good time and arrived at the diner in 23 minutes. Sage loved it when she beat arrival times. She led Jet through Gems to her favorite table in the corner. " You don't have to get a waffle thang if you don't want to. The cheese fries are good. They give you a ton of them. Bob raven and I usually share and have a waffle thang for dessert..."

Sage smiled and looked through the menus laughing at typos.
Another of her many gem's rituals. They were the same typos but they never failed to be funny. "Aww sweet"
There was still a bowl of leftover creamer tubs on their table. She pulled one out and started flicking it downward, so it would flip completely over back on it's top. She mentally counted the flips as she stared in Jets general direction.

1 plop 2 plop 3 plop 4 plop 5 plop....

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out