Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:36 pm
"lead me away,crazy women" he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:40 pm
Leah shot him a quick glare, dark gold lighting coiled around his feet, uneffected by the metal.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 pm
he seemed unaware by it.then looked up and said "leave me alone just show me where he is and we can ignore each other as much as we want."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:48 pm
"I wish it was that easy. But it's not. Sorry." Leah told him, her normally playful face replaced with a scowl. "Try again next century." She told him.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:50 pm
"ive got a lot longer then you do."he mumbled."fine! im sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:57 pm
Leah raised an eyebrow what was he blabbing about? Leah gave a sigh and the lighting faded, she was bored.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 pm
ninki looked around he smelled somthing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:06 pm
"What's up with you?" Leah asked.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:51 pm
Daphne watched the two. "And peoples says ima lil kid," she said, rolling her eyes. She moved her wands in a strange pattern as the earth around the boy's feet slowly turned to quicksand. She laughed lightly and clapped her hands. "You very stwange," she commented, circling him, joy spreadin across her face. "Cause i rested, i now gots all da energy i needs." The small child poked his metal weapon thing, curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:29 am
Mamoru calmly watched the others.
Arisu suddenly appeared right behind Mamoru, startling him almost to the point where he couldn't hide it. She had taken the black cloth off so that her blood red eyes were showing.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:13 am
ninki looked at daphne."yes?"he said,retracting the metal claws.he then looked up."ah! anthor eternal eye!will you help me find the king....arisu?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:45 am
"You knows who we ares? Very stwange. Mamoru, you should takes him and lets Annexy deals wif him," Daphne said, looking at Arisu. "Helwo Arisu." She waved for she had felt the eternal eyes pressence through her gift. After all, earth was her talent and she could feel every movement people layed upon it. Tilting her head, she asked, "If you knows who we all is, then perhaps you already know of meh talent." This time, the quicksand that formed around his feet began to climb up is ankles. All of a sudden the earth pulled down around his feet and hardened. "You cans escapes Leah lightnng buts can you escapes meh Earth?" Daphne asked in a mocking tone.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:13 am
"thecnicly,i dont know you. a friend of mine does.he told who you are."he took out some cards,and showed them to everyone."i have one of every eternal eye.it has massive information you yourself might not know." he said, putting them away before they got a good look, or looked at all."now...daphne? is it?yes, i can avoid earth," he said as he started growing wings and floating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:29 pm
Leah used her lighting to wrap around his wings "I dont care for cards much, but they could be useful. And Daphne, dont you think the king would like a new pet?" Leah smirked  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 pm
"pet?"  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games