Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:10 am
hcswimer
cmao21
hcswimer
great awsome so when is it story time jk xd
Once apon a time there was a boy named rick, heck lets just call him choco. Anyways choco held many secerets, though the secretest one by far is the story of mr. Sock man. Time to time, when no one else is around choco has a sudden urge to strip down to just his heart shaped boxers and white socks and dance around. Not just dance but dance to cher's hit sound 'do you belive'. Once KP walked in on this odd secret of secrets and blessed choco with a nickname to fit the occation.

It is and forever will be Mr. Sock Man

lol, i call him buggy chan now cause a story his friend told me to 3nodding That is a funny story rofl
But KP never lies. :3

Also, [Buggy-chan link]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:32 pm
sdrawkcab
hcswimer
cmao21
hcswimer
Once apon a time there was a boy named rick, heck lets just call him choco. Anyways choco held many secerets, though the secretest one by far is the story of mr. Sock man. Time to time, when no one else is around choco has a sudden urge to strip down to just his heart shaped boxers and white socks and dance around. Not just dance but dance to cher's hit sound 'do you belive'. Once KP walked in on this odd secret of secrets and blessed choco with a nickname to fit the occation.

lol, i call him buggy chan now cause a story his friend told me to 3nodding That is a funny story rofl

Also, [Buggy-chan link]
*flys around* oh party. Now why would I lie ^^ no point in it xp  

Karma Police

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:37 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
hcswimer
cmao21
hcswimer

Also, [Buggy-chan link]
oh my oh my... u got ur wings ahh sweatdrop xp blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:39 pm
hcswimer
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
hcswimer
cmao21
hcswimer

Also, [Buggy-chan link]
Um yes rather randomly actually i forgot what I was going to get for this month so i just got wings....
though I always knew I would get them then after 15 min.s sell them

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:05 pm
D= The front page is so blank... we really must get some artwork onto the front page! <3

((Where did the 'animation' go?))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:10 pm
sdrawkcab
D= The front page is so blank... we really must get some artwork onto the front page! <3

I'll have to get the animation back up soon I guess.  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:10 pm
Karma Police
hcswimer
Karma Police
Um yes rather randomly actually i forgot what I was going to get for this month so i just got wings....
Well... I lurk the AT so much that it made love avatars that pick a color scheme, and all of the colors match.
And I have a pet peeve with fairy wings. d< They do not match angelic white/blue and people pair the fairy wings with those colors all the time. D:

Okay... I feel better... and by the way, I do like the fairy wings with your outfit, KP. ^^
I just had to get my rant out of the way. ^^;

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:13 pm
[The.End]
sdrawkcab

Hehe, it's just not the front page of the guild to me without that animation up there. ^^; [/my opinion]  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:43 pm
sdrawkcab
[The.End]
sdrawkcab

Hehe, it's just not the front page of the guild to me without that animation up there. ^^; [/my opinion]
Agreed. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:26 pm
I can't decide which is worse sweatdrop  

Karma Police

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:30 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
hcswimer
Karma Police
Well... I lurk the AT so much that it made love avatars that pick a color scheme, and all of the colors match.
And I have a pet peeve with fairy wings. d< They do not match angelic white/blue and people pair the fairy wings with those colors all the time. D:

Okay... I feel better... and by the way, I do like the fairy wings with your outfit, KP. ^^
I just had to get my rant out of the way. ^^;
One of the things on the list to get leah-san sweatdrop it goes with 0-chans hidden outfit xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:56 pm
^^ I can't wait to see this outfit. <.< >.>
>]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:02 pm
sdrawkcab
>]
Maybe next month will be the 'buy the o-chan outfit' though I could just give it a url because I have a image of it...but i'm rather lazy  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:06 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
>]
Maybe next month will be the 'buy the o-chan outfit' though I could just give it a url because I have a image of it...but i'm rather lazy
I think I can wait for the o-chan version. It'll look much better that way. =3

.... Oh my, that made me think about the Gaia anniversary in Feb... I almost forgot about it. That is my favorite event. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:11 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
>]
I think I can wait for the o-chan version. It'll look much better that way. =3

.... Oh my, that made me think about the Gaia anniversary in Feb... I almost forgot about it. That is my favorite event. xD
XP yeah I might change it.
Oh yeah now I remeber what I was going to get. A ninja head band....gosh am I a ditz. WELL Might move some things around for that one >.> <.<

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games