Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Random fun stuff! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Angelsquish get cat caps for her kitty?
  Of course! Stick them suckers onto her claws! >:D
  Meh... You're just a baby. suck it up.
  eh... sure I guess...
  OH MY SPAZZNESS YES! THEY'RE THE MOST AWESOME THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!
  naw... or I dunno.
View Results

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:20 am
yus. yus i am. wink and... i dont think any sort of school can be qualified as 'fun' but i like it. ;P
ok ok ok. so i have a crapload to tell you all so take a seat. so first i go, and we ate food that people brought first. then we all went to a cleared out space, (this is in the downstairs of a church bdw. where they hold the... receptions of things and eat food) and the girls went on one side, and the boys went on the other side. and there was like a couple extra boys than girls so they said that all the girls had to dance and im just like. O_O im not dancing.
so they showed us the dance steps, and then said to find a partner, and me and one of my friends stayed in the way back and they were like "come on guys." then my friend and someone else pushed me forward and im just like, foaming at the mouth! angryness! do not want! scream
bbbuuuuuttt... yeah. so this one guy (who was apparantly someone who danced alot. i think he took ballet and came to all of the class thingies. rolleyes ) and he showed me how to do it. and i danced, and it was sorta hard. then they taught us three other dance steps and we did thoes. (with random people. although i was always the last to be chosen because i was hiding behind everyone else) then they let us just dance. and guys kept coming over and asking me if i wanted to dance and im just like 'dangit... well i cant say no.' but it was actualy a lot of fun. wink
although some of the guys were really hard to dance with, like they didnt know how to lead, or kept stepping on your feet... but yeah. =3  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:12 pm
*takes seat and reads* o wait....i already read it!  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:13 pm
Oh BDW Angelsquishypiedipercake, Dewpool is looking for you *said by Lushsong* Looks like she found you.... *AS Dewpool* *jumps ontop of Angelsquishypiedipercake.* i read ur post!@!!#!!@@~#!$!@!#@$  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:58 am
._. whoah... intense man. intense.  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:47 am
Oooh, so guys were asking to dance with you O.O Awesome! You know you had fun >.< !!! *spazzes* *foams* *dies*  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:55 pm
I READ IT I READ IT I READ IT!!!!!#!@#$%^*&^$%$#@  

Currently Dead Account

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:30 am
yeah. that sorta had to. because like, everyone had to dance. and it wasnt like the dating sort of dancing. just like dancing with friends. (or.... guys that you hardly even know. but yeah. neutral )  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:11 am
Friends... guys you hardly even know... same thing XD  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:44 pm
yup. iz the same. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:10 am
Of course they are XD

I don't know what to type about D: It's the apocolypse!!! RUN!  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:50 pm
hm... *rubs beard* Apoco... Opoco... Apeco... A-A-A-Amazon river. D:<
APOCOLERINGITUSDISIESTHATIDONTKNOWHOWTOSPELLANYTHINGITHINKIMIGHTDIE!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:45 pm
lol?  

Currently Dead Account

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:12 am
... you okay, Angelsquishycake?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:18 am
I'm just amazed I could actually understand all that. xd  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 am
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games