Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:45 pm
Theia pulled away and rocked Pharos gently to calm him down slightly before turning to her sister, "What is wrong with you? Coming here after three years and telling me to come home, I thought you'd be happy I left." she said hiding behind Michael, looking at her sister and Israel what they had been up to these past three years. Their auras were both covered with heavy blood, however it wasn't their own.
"I was happy that you left Theia but things have changed, you can't stay here anymore." Ceres demanded while Israel stood by to back her up.

"No, I won't leave this place. This is my home and I have a family here, something that I could have never had if I'd stay home or gone with you. I have purpose here and it's to live with Michael and to raise my son..." Theia'd never really stood up for herself before but she wasn't about to put her son or her husband in danger; she vowed that to herself the day she married Michael.

Ceres was getting angry, more so she wanted to burn the house through her sister's incompetence, "Your son? Theia that thing is a disgrace to us! We are better than that! he is not worth your blood!" she kept arguing just as Theia had turned around, deciding not to bicker with her sister anymore.

She kept her back to her sister and continued to hold Pharos closely to her chest, "I'm not going...now leave...." she demanded softly without another word. Obviously Theia didn't know about the Raider threat that had slowly been moving into town. Pharos had still been whimpering slightly over the heated debate between the two sisters and was stirring a great deal in his mother's arms.
"I've angered you...I'm so sorry..." Theia held him close and kissed his forehead. She then turned to Michael and walked closer to him to apologize as well, "I'm sorry, my sister has a horrible temper, her and I never got along very well growing up."

Glaring Ceres turned around and walked off, out of the house and into the nearby forest, where Israel had located his sister.
"Adrian!!! Come out!!!" she roared in anger while returning to her spirit form, slaming her fist into a tree, causing it to turn to dust as it burned. If she didn't have some self control she would have taken it out of Israel. "That FOOL! Who does she think she is!? her incompetence is going to get her KILLED!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:02 pm
Michael watched the argument between the two sisters and took Pharos away from Theia while they continued to argue. Holding his son closely to his chest, he stepped away and watched the end of the argument before turning to look at Theia. "What does she want? She's not taking my son. She can take you, but not my son, no." He voice was very demanding for he was still alittle hurt from Theia, but he was not concerned about that at the moment. He didn't want some stranger to run off with his son.

Israel growled once more at Michael before following after Ceres into the forest, stopping just in time as she threw her fist out at the tree next to him and he watched it burn instantly. Of course, he could not hear the footsteps behind him and Ceres. No one could have.

Adrian landed like wind behind Ceres and Israel, the tangles in her hair gone for today since she took the time to undo them in her bordom the night before. Giving them a bored look, she merely crossed her arms and leaned against a tree trunk. "I don't appreciate you burning these trees down much... I have to sleep in them you know.. I rather liked that one..." Her voice seemed bored as well, but she wasn't aware of it, being away from others for so long will do that to you.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm
Theia was a little bit insulted and quickly took Pharos back into her arms. "She just wanted me to go home, she doesn't trust your kind like I do..." she was starting to wonder if something had changed within Michael. "Besides, I'm not going anywhere, Pharos is my son just as much as he is yours and he needs me to take care of him." with that Theia took Pharos back to their bedroom and set him in his craddle, pondering why Ceres would suddenly appear and want her to leave so badly. She'd go out and question her sister herself but she wouldn't dare leave Pharos alone for a minute.

In his craddle, he whimpered his mother's attention, reaching up to her, being derived of his meal.

"I'm sorry my little one how selfish of me." Picking him up once again she continued on feeding him, still wondering what Ceres wanted and why Michael seemed so protective of Pharos all of a sudden. After a few hours of contemplating, after she had finished feeding Pharos she'd fallen asleep on the bed with her son tucked away in her arms.

"Why aren't you in there!?!?" Ceres glared at Adrian, her eyes burning fire, her hair and hands were also aflame out of anger. "Why aren't you in there with Theia!!! do you know of that monstrosity she calls 'a child', does she not know of the dangers in this village! Freely exposing herself to that human!" she was furiated, getting a bit too hot to be around. "If you are her guardian do your job and protect her properly! Don't just sit around in these trees far away from your duty!" in a way you could say that Ceres was being protective of her sister without really showing it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:23 pm
Michael gave a frown when Theia took Pharos away from him and did not say anything more when she began to defend Ceres. He wanted to retailate, to question Theia and her sudden secret life that was suddenly interfereing with his happy one. He wanted to hit something...

Israel stood back a few paces as Ceres flames grew hotter with anger. He never really saw her like this, and he planned on keeping his mouth shut as Ceres dealt with Adrian.

Adrian didn't move from her spot, never really one to fear fire in the first place as she glared boredly at Ceres, a little insulted by her words. "I am doing as Theia wishes. She loves Michael, human or not. She loves her son, who yes, I am very aware of. I protect her from the Raiders that come through here, and I protect her son Pharos just as well. This is what she wants, so I will do whatever it takes so that she has what she wants... even if that means getting rid of you. I don't have to live in side the house to know what goes on."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:33 pm
Ceres glared at her for the longest time and then decided to tone it down.
"You're a fool Adrian...a pathetic fool...I would order Israel to kill you now but Theia needs you alive...not that I care for my sister after the humiliation she's brought onto herself and the rest of our kind. But if the earth dies...the water becomes dark and poisonous you will know why." Ceres threw her cloak on and began to walk off out of the forest and back to the inn after returning to her human form.
A part of her didn't like Michael...and for a good reason, he set of a strange aura while she was there, crossing her arms in thought. She'd never reveal to anyone she was concerned for her sister but instead hid it, and well. "We'll stay here until my sister realizes she is wrong." Ceres lay on the bed and lit all the candles in the room, playing with a few fireballs on her finger tips. "No matter how long it takes...I'm not going to leave my sister with that human..." she was obviously angered by all of this that had happened so quickly she barely took any regard to Israel.

Turning to him she sigh and put away her fireballs and sat up right, "Is she not being a fool for staying with him...and that child..we Spirits do not conceive, it has just never been, no Spirit man or woman has ever bore a child, our children are given to us by the Father Tree and by Father of Time himself...I would order you to kill that child if my sister's blood did not run through his veins..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:52 pm
Adrian rolled her eyes at Ceres and watched her leave. When her and Israel were gone she gave a sigh and decided to take a look at her usual perch at Theia and Michael's dwelling. When she could see well enough she saw Theia nursing Pharos alone in her room and Michael downstairs pacing in the kitchen. Adrian raised her brow at his actions immediately. Michael was not one to pace. Infact, he was a rather quiet and patient fellow. Ceres and Israel's appearance must have startled him up a bit, but still, Adrian did not like the aura he was putting off. Finally when the sun began to set, Michael grabbed a cloak and one of his best swords and went into town, Adrian not bothering to follow him in fear of leaving Theia and Pharos alone.

Israel was sitting on the other end of the bed next to Ceres and shrugged his shoulders. "Your desires are to fight and become strong. To travel and live a free life. I respect that and follow you. Theia's desires are to have a family, to be loved by others and give love in return. Adrian respects that. Maybe it would be wise to do that same." Laying down on his back, Israel positioned his head to lay in Ceres lap. "Besides, if you were to order me to kill the child, Adrian would no doubt try to kill me... and we all would bore of an endless battle." He gave her a smirk from under her to lighten the mood, glad that the light in the room was dimming due to the setting sun so that his vision could rest and become soft.

Michael made his way rather quickly through the town, not sure where we was going. Finally, it occured to him that travelers like Israel and Ceres would only have one place to stay and so as the sun said its goodbye's to the town, he found himself at the door of the local inn. Stepping inside, the innkeeper was no where to be found and so he made his way up the stairs, heading to the only room that had light on the other side.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:59 pm
"Hmm...Yes you're right...If the child is dead none of us would get very far with what we set out to do...if Theia forgets her responsabilities our world will die..." Ceres gently stroked Israel's hair before gently warming his body with her heat thinking to herself. She was still rather frustrated but decided not to think too hard, "whether or not Theia wants a family or not that will have to wait until after we find the rest of our kind, defeat the Raiders and restore the world to what it was. That is our mission and that is what we live for, to do otherwise is traiterous. For now, I suggest you rest, I need to calm down anyway..." she muttered continuing to stroke his hair gently before her eyes closed, being furiated often made her too tired too quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:12 pm
Israel did as he was told and shut his eyes, breathing in time to Ceres' hand running though his hair. In an instant however. his soft blonde hair grew hard and spikey and his green eyes shot open as he sat up on the bed, glaring at the door. "Who's there?"

Michael, alittle surprised that Israel knew he was there, decided to simply enter. There was a rather demanding aura about him as he stepped into the room, keeping away from the bed as much as possible as he pulled the hood from his curly black locks. "Why do you want to take my son away from me?" His voice was soft and mysterious, not really asking a question but demanding an answer. This was not like Michael at all.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:18 pm
Ceres woke from her sleep when Michael walked in, smelling the human all over him. Israel was already up, glaring at Michael who had been standing by the door.
"Take him? Foolish human," Ceres revealed her true form to him, her hair turning fire red, as well as her eyes, her skin pale and her dress red, orange, yellow and then red in that sequence, creating a fireball in her hand. "Why would I want to take an abomination? if my sister's blood didn't run through his veins I would have him killed, unfortunately it does but I will have nothing to do with that taboo child so if you don't mind..." she motioned Israel forward getting quite angry, "I wish you'd leave....you're disturbing my sleep..." she kept glaring, the fires on the candle burning brighter and hotter burning the candle wax much quicker.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:33 pm
Israel stood up immediatly at Ceres' command and took a step towards Michael, glaring at him warningly.

Michael did not faulter. Instead, he took a step towards Israel, his eyes still on Ceres. "You... will not threaten my son..." His gaze then moved quickly to Israel, who actually wasn't much larger than him. "And you... will not threaten me." In one swift movement, Michael made it seem as if he was going to walk away but instead, his hand lauching forward at Israel's chest.

Israel gave a whimper as there was a slicing noise and he looked down to see a small sword with a light blue glow to it piercing his side, stinging him harder by the second. Taking in a deep breath, Israel took an arm and flinged it at Michael, sending him out of the room and into the hall. But he was becoming weak and he fell to his knees after he pulled the dagger from his side, his skin burning at the touch of the hilt. "Gah! Raider magic..." He snalred at Michael and positioned himself so that Ceres could not reach him, in fear of another trick crawling up Michael's sleeve.

Michael gave a smirk and nodded. "Yes... freshly made today... and at this moment, your dear Theia shall be experiancing the exact same pain." He gave another wide grin. "Then me and Pharos will be rid of all of this Spirit nonesense and we can feast off of your powers..."

Israel growled again and grew his fangs, a hand still held over his bleeding wound that seemed to be unable to heal.

It was true however. At that moment, three of Michael's fellow townsmen made thier way to Theia's home, the moon slowly rising behind them as they all held the same type of Raider swords Michael had. They entered the house quickly, barging up the stairs and into the bedroom where Theia was watching Pharos.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 pm
"Israel!" Ceres began throwing fireballs at Michael only after he had been wounded. She was about to run to him until he mentioned Raider magic. If Michael had Raider Magic then there was almost nothing she could do in this small space without injuring Israel too. "DAMN YOU HUMANNN!!!!" once again her hands, hair and eyes burned heavily. The space where she had thrown the fireballs had burned but that did not matter. "I will KILL YOU!!!" she charged up and began to throw more fireballs at him from a distance, chasing him away, creating throwable rings of fire to push him off balance. "My sister trusted you! married you! loved you! and bore you a child! and you do THIS!?!?!" she held both her hands in front of her and created a stream of fire aimed at him. "You will pay!!!"

At the sound of the barged door, Theia awoke immediately and listened to the sounds in the house not too far away. "The humans!" she quickly grabbed Pharos but by the time she had just picked him up, humans had entered holding Raider Weapons. "No! It can't be..." no one knew of her existance in the town except her sister, Israel, Adrian...and Michael...but he would never have told! she wouldn't believe it!
"Get away from me!" With what little water they had in cups, Theia created a whip and tried to force them out with little success. Pharos had also awoken and had begun screaming and crying from all the commotion.
Theia's eyes were widened with fear of the many humans with weapons that would kill her and her son and there was nothing she could do about it without a good source of water. She feared for the life of her son rather than her own but didn't know what to do. "I'll never let them take you..." she whispered still glaring at the humans.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:03 pm
No sooner than Theia seemed helpless did Adrian jump in through the open window, caught in a half-human half-wolf form as she crouched down on the window sill before tackling the three Raiders at once, trying her best to dodge thier weapons as she fought against them. The sound of Pharos' tears only made her stronger and as the three Radiers stood up, their faces showed nothing but fear as a human-sized black wolf stood before them, growling angrily at them as Adrian stood in front of Theia and Pharos. They all gave a scream and ran for the exit, muttering something about 'He never said she had a Guardian!', but they were too slow for Adrian. Pouncing on top of them, Adrian made sure they were out of the room and Theia's sight before literally ripping the Raiders to shreads, only recieving a few scratches from the blades that they held. When it was all over with, the large wolf came striding back into the room, her head down as she sat down next to Theia, licking at her hand and at Pharos twice before regaining a calming tone. "Do not be afriad dear Theia, I'm here... but I fear Michael may have gone after Ceres and Israel..."

Michael was running away from Ceres' attacks as fast as he could, the buidling around him catching ablaze before he finally made his way outside and ran away in a random direction away from the scene.

Israel fell on his face on the floor where Ceres' had left him and he clutched at his side, groaning in pain as he felt his precious blood pour slowly from his viens. Slowly. It was the magic of the Radiers that would purposely make him bleed slowly, so he would suffer. Fearing for Ceres, Israel built up his strength and began to crawl though the flames around him and out of the room, rolling down the stairs in hopes of finding Ceres.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:15 pm
Just hearing his name made Theia sick to her stomach, tears came from her starry skied eyes as she wept to know that the man she loved and trusted had betrayed her. "We must go then..." she looked down at Pharos and craddled him, soothing him with her voice while standing, "We'll wait for my sister in the forest...if Michael has betrayed us, then there is nothing left for us..." she looked down at Pharos as he whimpered and reached up to her. Holding on tightly she quickly ran out of the room, looking ahead and trying to ignore the smell of blood and seeing limbs torn apart. She ran for the forest not even bothering to give a second glance back at her home before hiding out with Adrian, cowering in her guardian's arms, still rather shaken up by the turn of events.

Once Michael was gone, Ceres turned back to see Israel crawling through the flames, despite being badly injured.
"Israel!" she was unharmed by the flames but he would be if his wounds contineud to open. "You must get up, we must flee to the forest before the Inn collapses, I won't have you die do you hear me!" she put his arm around her and tried to lift him, attempting to drag him out the back way before the structure collapsed from her flames.

When they were able to escape, ending up in a back alley Ceres put him down against a wall and saw him in pain, kneeling in front of him she pulled his head towards her neck, "Here take it! Israel take it or you'll die and I cannot have that. I ordered you to love me forever and you cannot do that in death now take it!" she demaned him to take her blood in order for him to sustain himself, it was the only thing he could do to heal himself after taking direct damage from a Raider weapon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:34 pm
Adrian followed Theia quickly out of the house and into the woods slowly phasing from her wolf form back into her human form as the danger around them was no longer present. Taking Theia to her usual spot on the forest floor, Adrian craddled the two in her arms through the night, smelling the burning building in the center of the town which was soon drowned out by the scent of Theia's tears as she breated softly against Adrian, crying in her sleep. Pharos too had fallen asleep, which made Adrian feel more at ease since she did not have much knowledge of child care. Still smelling fresh tears from Theia's eyes during the night, Adrian held on closer to Theia, bending her head down slowly to plant a soft kiss on the other's cheek, the tears finally stopping as Adrian kept herself alert the whole night. She frowned when the sky began to brighten and she had not picked up on Michael's scent. There was nothing more Adrian wanted to do than to punish him severely for what he had done.

Israel used as much strength as he could to walk with Ceres' out of the burning building, but he collasped just as soon as she had let him go as he lay down in the ally. He coudl faintly smell Ceres' as she put her neck to him, but he was too weak pull her closer and his mouth simply opened and closed. The pain in his side was fading, but only because his body had gone numb. Finally, his teeth were able to scrape the surface of Ceres' skin, causing her to bleed, though not in the way that was meant to be done. He waited for her blood to pour from her skin since the wound he made was not deep at all and he let it fall in his mouth slowly as it dripped from her. This process was going too slow. The building burned through the night and by the time dawn was breaking, Israel was finally able to stand on his own. From there, he rejected Ceres' offers since he could now heal on his own. The would from the Raider blade was canceled out when the Spirit blood entered his system. Turning with a weary eye to Ceres, Israel limped around to survey the area, making sure the coast was clear before leading them into the forest.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:55 pm
"You gave me quite a fright last night." Ceres said as she walked towards the forest along side Israel, "I worried that you would be disobediant and not keep your promise to me." she smirked as she saw her sister and Adrian in view, only to see Theia was still holding that child in her arms.
Her hands grew aflame as she walked toward Theia just about ready to burn them both.
"You kept the child!?!?! Have you gone barking mad Theia! You must have because you obviously can't get it through your head that your husband betrayed you, tried to kill you for your heart and when you run away you take his son with you!? his blood runs through that child's veins and will one day grow up to be just like his father! I say we kill him now!" she was about to reach for the child to burn him but Theia pushed her hand away and held Pharos closer, hiding in Adrian's arms.

"I won't let you...he's my son too and whether you like it or not Ceres....he's your nephew. And yes, he does have his father's blood flowing in his veins but that doesn't mean he'll turn out like him...he's still just a baby..." Pharos only cooed and giggled lifting his arms up to his mother. "I don't care what happens to me as long as he's safe...he means everything to me Ceres...and I will die before anything happens to him." Theia had a confident and serious look in her eye while she stared down her sister.

Stepping back slightly she burned her neck wound to close it and then turned to look at the village, "Well, I suggest you leave your past life here and move on, there is nothing left for you if you go back..." Ceres began to walk off with Israel following her, leaving the trio behind. "Go back if you want to die, or you can do what you were meant to and follow me to save our world..."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"I don't understand...what does that have to do with Jackel and Elizabeth?" Pharos asked curiously, wondering why the story was mostly about his family instead of the two people who seemed to be after them all.

Theia sigh and put her hand on her son's head gently, "It's not just about them Pharos, it's about who you are, who we are and why we do what we do. You know where you come from now, and you now know why we don't live with your father anymore. Times have changed since then which is why the five of us stay together." Theia explained noting the sun had gone down long time ago and it was much too late for Pharos to still be up. Moving, allowing Adrian to get up first she picked him up and pulled the covers over him, tucking him in before gently brushing his dark midnight blue curls from his eyes.

"Mother..." Pharos said softly, "When was the last time you saw Jackel and Elizabeth...it seemed like ages ago..." he asked curiously as to why those two would suddenly appear.

Ceres leaned by the window and turned to her nephew before looking outside, "The last time we saw Jackel and Elizabeth was in the forest by the mountains, we only met for a breif moment before they went off and we encountered those Raiders who had found that dead girl. We'd spent the next three years trying to find out who they were but nothing. All we found out was the killers were figures in blue and red. The only two who fit that description were myself and Theia which was not possible and so we gave up after we found you and your mother in that village....but yes....why those two would suddenly appear is rather odd..." she crossed her arms and thought about it for the moment before walking off.
"Israel and I will be leaving. Goodnight sister." she said while motioning Israel out the door and to their room, "oh and one more thing, make sure those stories don't get to his head." she ordered before closing the door behind her and walking into her own room with Israel.

Theia sat beside Pharos and stroked his hair until he fell asleep, only a candlelight or two to light their inn room. "It's been many years since that day...and still the hole in my heart has not been closed no matter what kind of healing I try on it..." she muttered softly while putting a hand over her heart, "I only wonder...if I had never told Michael....if I had listened to you and never gone with him...what would life be like..what would have changed?" she spoke aloud but was mainly confiding in Adrian.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff