Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Any Suggestions or Complaints? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suggesions?
  No way, this guild is great!
  Maybe a few tweaks here and there
  What? I'm just here for the gold
View Results

Ghost of Ryuu2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:40 pm
xXxlilvietgrlxXx
~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

Did anyone miss me while I was gone? neutral

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :] | ~Eternity~ My Quest Thread ;] | ~*~Reflection~*~My Tektek Shop~*~ ;]
User Image

User Image

I did!!! Onee-chan!!! I missed you!!!*hug*

@Night Warrior:You can. But if you mean discuss music please do it in the Musical Subforum.

@Mononono:Well it's good to hear you like it. 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:45 am
wooo o.0  

woshixiong

Ghost of Ryuu2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 pm
woshixiong
wooo o.0
User Image

User Image

Eh!?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:51 pm
i don't think this counts as a suggestion but i think we should have a guild of roses party biggrin  

muffinmania12

Ghost of Ryuu2

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Actually we had a prom...we'll probably also have a Halloween party...we mods are a bit too busy for another one... sweatdrop

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:46 pm
thats cool another party... if u guys need help with stuff tell me i will see if i can get it  

mantis07

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Plaid 2 the Bone

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Hey, how about an "Arena" subfourm...
A place where we could post announcements of entry into the various Gaia Arenas. With links to there submissions.
That way we could vote for our fellow Guildsmen, and avoid cluttering the rest of the guild with such posts.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 pm
Ghost of Ryuu2
xXxlilvietgrlxXx
~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

Did anyone miss me while I was gone? neutral

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :] | ~Eternity~ My Quest Thread ;] | ~*~Reflection~*~My Tektek Shop~*~ ;]
User Image

User Image

I did!!! Onee-chan!!! I missed you!!!*hug*

@Night Warrior:You can. But if you mean discuss music please do it in the Musical Subforum.

@Mononono:Well it's good to hear you like it. 3nodding

User Image
~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

User Image

Lol Missed you too! though I'm a couple of weeks late answering this xD

User Image
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :]

xoxoKymmi
Crew

shacqkar

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:35 am
wink

maybe s0me few banners and m0re alliances is needed t0 make this guild better. cool ..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:37 am
I am working on getting new banners
But, what do you mean, alliances?

chidorilash
Vice Captain

ditquad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:18 pm
Alliances; uhh, mini guilds relating to certain subjects others have in common within the guild?
Confusion
<..<;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:18 pm
I think banning people that dont post is unfair. :/  

Miya902

Sparkly Gaian

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:42 pm
I knew I'd get ridicule for that announcement.

Okay, how is it unfair? I mean whats the point of being a member of this guild if you don't even participate? I dont believe its unfair at all. If people arent going to be a part of this guild, then why be in it? Why even join? (sorry, i dont mean to seem rude, I'm just saying how i see it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:47 pm
i was so confused when i found this out but apparently people collect guilds like they do friends. they just want to look popular.
this guild is quite big and wouldn't it be nice if we could know the people who post? posting should not be a contest to see who can post the most but we want people to feel welcomed. if people joined and this is not the guild for them then they should leave and find one. we want to concentrate on the people who post and care about them. it takes a lot of effort to get people to post who do not want to.
did this make sense? sorry if it did not....it made sense in my head....  

tigris cobaltchaos

Apocalyptic Reindeer

tigris cobaltchaos

Apocalyptic Reindeer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:48 pm
oh and banning means that they will just be taken out. there is no "remove" button only the ban. if they want back in and will post than they can come back.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff