Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:30 pm
"Go ahead, we've almost got him."
"What's happening?! What are you doing?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:36 pm
"Hurry up, what are you waiting for?!"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:39 pm
Getting right up close, he leads to the left, swinging the heavy blade at full force, connecting right in the gut. The impact forced him to release his prisoner without resistance, as he skidded back a few yards.

"Hope that got the message across nice and strong. I haven't even begun to use these blades how they should be...that was just a simple tactic, employing brute force," he taunted him, as he floated above the ground, twirling the giant blade up into the air, catching it by the handle over and over again.

It has been awhile since Ameryte has been in a battle, and he was going to make the most of it as he could...safely.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:42 pm
"Why YOU!!" He lunged forward directly at the angel.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:45 pm
Beyond recaptured the tail of Kiba Ryu. "Oh no you don't!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:49 pm
Kiba's jaws snapped just short of Ameryte. He turned to Beyond, "You're human, how could you master our combat skills so soon?"  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:51 pm
"I always was smarter than the average person. I catch on fast."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:54 pm
Ameryte was quite thankful for the support, for he wasn't ready for such a quick response.

With a confident "hmpf", he landed on the ground, took a stance. Slumber up in front, pointed at a downward angle, while Reverie was held up behind him, and leveled with his head aim forward.

Moving closer once again, he declared his next action, hoping Beyond would keep him in place a second longer, "Time to show you my favorite dance...Crimson Waltz!"

At this declaration, he began leading into what is to be a long sword combination strike, starting with a forward stab with the light blade.

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:01 am
Taro transformed back to his human form, the spell's effect gone.
"What is this?" Kiba cried out He couldn't get out of Beyond's grasp, he was beginning to worry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:05 am
"I can't hold him much longer..."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:20 am
"What is this? One of the deadliest sword dances created by one of the greatest Sentinels of the Heavens: me!" he declared, boasting his abilities...which Murdoc would protest isn't usually like him. It shows that he really hasn't been in control for awhile.

As the first strike hit, it triggered the following steps of the combination in quick succession. After the slash, he twirled around, bringing Slumber with him and slashing up, diagonally northeast. Then came Reverie from the ground upwards, and then came down at a northwest angle, with the other coming from the northeast. The dance continued, as he crouched to the ground as the strikes came down, then leaping up ward right underneath his head, kneeing him hard in the lower jaw. Dropping down from the jump, he brings down both swords at full force. Finally, as he lands back into a crouch, he finishes by bringing both blades crossed in front of him, then slashing both outwards, horizontally.

Each strike hit their intended targets, leaving its marks where each one connected. Now, the only question is...did it do the job?

"I hope that did it...for I don't want to go further into that than the first act."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:34 am
"AUGH! NO!!" he cried. It was enough to weaken and put him out for awhile.
"I'll take him from here." He used a strong binding spell so that if he did come to, Kiba wouldn't be able to move. "Beyond Birthday. I could use your help with my uncle's body if you would."  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:38 am
"Huh? Why should I?!" He asked, returning to his I-follow-no-one attitiude.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:47 am
"Very well. I need to check up on my friend now," he mentioned, connecting the swords back into one, sheathing it on a holster on the back of his waist.

Rushing over to Randy, wondering if he will even be recognized by him, he extends his hand out, "Hey Randy, you alright?"

Now, doesn't this seem familiar?

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:38 pm
"Oh man, I have felt better. I really thought that dragon was gonna do me in." Randy said as he got to his feet and struggled to remain upright. He then looked over to see the angel standing there. "I have no clue who or what you are, but thanks." He added.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games