Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

If i could remember it, I'd write about and put it up on my deviantART account...
But seeing as i cannot remember it...
I'll have to cry in a corner.

Don't do that! If you do, I'll drag you out of the corner and paint it pink! I have buckets of pink paint just for the purpose of painting people's corners of despair pink so that they no longer work *holds up paint buckets*

Oh no, that isn't my corner of despair. Thats my corner of HAPPY despair.
See? Its all bright grey~ Isn't it great? -sighs happily before pulling out a bnok from behind her back-
I'o going to reread the .hack//GU novel! I love it so much <3 -sits with her back leaning against the corner of happy despair-

*looks with suspicion* Woo! I had another dream with .hack in it! blaugh The appearance was small, but there nonetheless!

Oh, oh! Tell us 8D Or me. Whatever. just tell us maaaannnn, you're leaving us in hanging!

I was playing .hack//G.U., and the items were talking. I was going through an event, and they were giving me advice. I had to kill these treasure chests. Eventually I got to the end of the event (actually, didn't take long) and then it turned out that at the end was a training dojo and the event had been around for so long that everyone had forgotten what it was about.

pfffft. Dumb admins XD They should write down what the vents are for...FOOLS.
lolol I miss grunty food. Just because i could copy what they said easily...Which freaks out my mom when i greet her with an 'oh-no melon' orr one of the others. It'd be awesome if the items could really talk...
Though, they'd probably be telling me to finish the damn game before they deciuded to force Haseo to commit suicide or something crazy like that...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

See? Its all bright grey~ Isn't it great? -sighs happily before pulling out a bnok from behind her back-
I'o going to reread the .hack//GU novel! I love it so much <3 -sits with her back leaning against the corner of happy despair-

*looks with suspicion* Woo! I had another dream with .hack in it! blaugh The appearance was small, but there nonetheless!

Oh, oh! Tell us 8D Or me. Whatever. just tell us maaaannnn, you're leaving us in hanging!

I was playing .hack//G.U., and the items were talking. I was going through an event, and they were giving me advice. I had to kill these treasure chests. Eventually I got to the end of the event (actually, didn't take long) and then it turned out that at the end was a training dojo and the event had been around for so long that everyone had forgotten what it was about.

lolol I miss grunty food. Just because i could copy what they said easily...Which freaks out my mom when i greet her with an 'oh-no melon' orr one of the others. It'd be awesome if the items could really talk...
Though, they'd probably be telling me to finish the damn game before they deciuded to force Haseo to commit suicide or something crazy like that...

Hmmm....if the items could talk to me, they'd probably say stuff like, "What are you doing?! The exit is THAT way! No, the other that way! You JUST WENT THERE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
The maps confuse me sometimes. I end up repeatedly walking in the wrong direction ; - ;  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:46 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

Hmmm....if the items could talk to me, they'd probably say stuff like, "What are you doing?! The exit is THAT way! No, the other that way! You JUST WENT THERE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
The maps confuse me sometimes. I end up repeatedly walking in the wrong direction ; - ;

I end up running around dungeons all the time, just to see if i killed all the monsters.
I wanna get my EXP worth, ya know?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

I end up running around dungeons all the time, just to see if i killed all the monsters.

I just use a fairy's orb and then plan out a path that lets me get to every room. But yeah, I know.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:46 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

I just use a fairy's orb and then plan out a path that lets me get to every room. But yeah, I know.

XD I'm too lazy to use a fairy's orb unless my party members start hasseling me to get moving....-coughs-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:45 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

XD I'm too lazy to use a fairy's orb unless my party members start hasseling me to get moving....-coughs-

You know what I love? Trying to use a fairy's orb in the lost grounds, especially the Hulle Granz Cathedral (believe that's how it's spelled) because the message is slightly different. It says, "That item cannot be used him." I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if it has something to do with Harald or if it's just a mistranslation.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:21 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

You know what I love? Trying to use a fairy's orb in the lost grounds, especially the Hulle Granz Cathedral (believe that's how it's spelled) because the message is slightly different. It says, "That item cannot be used him." I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if it has something to do with Harald or if it's just a mistranslation.

It probably is eith Harald, or a mistranslation. I kinda doubt it being a glitch or something....
I wonder, does that happen also when you use a Fairy's orb in the Cathedral in the original games? I should try it sometime...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:50 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

It probably is eith Harald, or a mistranslation. I kinda doubt it being a glitch or something....
I wonder, does that happen also when you use a Fairy's orb in the Cathedral in the original games? I should try it sometime...

I know I will try that! But it happens in all of the Lost Grounds in G.U. I even tried using a fairy's orb multiple times.
Stupid B.T. just had to open the Twilight Eye. TT^TT  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:14 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

I know I will try that! But it happens in all of the Lost Grounds in G.U. I even tried using a fairy's orb multiple times.

If only she hadn't D: We might have been able ot get to the supe rawesome dungeon in //Sign! 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

If only she hadn't D: We might have been able ot get to the supe rawesome dungeon in //Sign! 8D

It's a bonus dungeon in one of the IMOQ games, actually. That's one of the reasons I want to play through the entire series. That and Tsukasa heart
The main reason I want to play through the first game is to unlock the content on G.U. by transferring the file over once I've cleared it. Then I could see whatever video there is :'D  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:04 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

It's a bonus dungeon in one of the IMOQ games, actually. That's one of the reasons I want to play through the entire series. That and Tsukasa heart
The main reason I want to play through the first game is to unlock the content on G.U. by transferring the file over once I've cleared it. Then I could see whatever video there is :'D

I know :O But we can't get the .hack//Fragment bonus content because the fact that they edited it out of the english version, and that they neve released //Fragment to America.
The World WOULD make a good MMORPG. They'd probabaly have to edit the system enough to amke it like one, but i don't think that'd be too difficult myself...
People always say, that an MMORPG of .hack just wouldn't be .hack anymore...
And i'm kinda like, DUH. Its not suppose dto be .hack, tis supposed to be The World!
-sighs-
It'd be wonderful to play an R:2 version of the World with a grunty system from R:1....
With edited character data for the grunties so that they don't look like triangles, of course...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:57 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

I know :O But we can't get the .hack//Fragment bonus content because the fact that they edited it out of the english version, and that they neve released //Fragment to America.
The World WOULD make a good MMORPG. They'd probabaly have to edit the system enough to amke it like one, but i don't think that'd be too difficult myself...
And i'm kinda like, DUH. Its not suppose dto be .hack, tis supposed to be The World!
-sighs-
It'd be wonderful to play an R:2 version of the World with a grunty system from R:1....
With edited character data for the grunties so that they don't look like triangles, of course...

That would be nice.
But what do you mean they edited the content out?! They'd have to put a note on the English version of Rebirth if that was the case.
"Yeah, this one menu option here is completely pointless because we edited this content out." They would have had to gte rid of that little "Transfer" Button and all of that information-which was all translated-if no bonus content was unlocked! I won't believe it until I see with my own eyes that there was no video from doing that! Besides, I don't think the bonus content had a thing to do with Fragment.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

-sighs-

That would be nice.
But what do you mean they edited the content out?! They'd have to put a note on the English version of Rebirth if that was the case.
"Yeah, this one menu option here is completely pointless because we edited this content out." They would have had to gte rid of that little "Transfer" Button and all of that information-which was all translated-if no bonus content was unlocked! I won't believe it until I see with my own eyes that there was no video from doing that! Besides, I don't think the bonus content had a thing to do with Fragment.

Neh-Neh, I meant the bonus mail razz In the japanese version, you get a mail if you had saved dat from //Fragment. But, because there is no english //Fragment, they edited that bonus mail out.
Sorry if i got you confused :O  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:24 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

-sighs-

That would be nice.

Neh-Neh, I meant the bonus mail razz In the japanese version, you get a mail if you had saved dat from //Fragment. But, because there is no english //Fragment, they edited that bonus mail out.
Sorry if i got you confused :O

Yeah, I got confused. I love receiving the mail after you beat the game. It's so fun.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:46 pm
I had a dream I was graduating, so my whole class went to this snowy mountain to go play games and stuff. I remember eating a duck and it didn't taste good. D:  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff