Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:36 am
Morgan shook her head, "Its not that simple. Fallen Goddesses are just as powerful as the Atrox. That is why it wants them..." She started the car and drove slowly home. "She is now the closest to the Atrox. The best way to destroy it is to..." She couldn't finish, but she was sure Talli and Snowflake got it.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Jasmine smiled at Morgan and hugged her, "Where's Heather?" Morgan's eyes grew sad and Jasmine knew. "No...this can't be happening again..." Jasmine broke into tears, Morgan caught her before she fell. "Shh...we'll get her back." She whispered, soft enough only Jasmine could hear. "I'll get her back." Morgan carried Jasmine to her bed and left, whispering something to Talli and Mina. Then silence.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan called her mother, "Hey. Um...since its a long weekend Heather and I were planning on going to her cabin. If its alright with you."

"Sure, just call me when you get there and before you leave to come home."

"I will, love you." She hung up and headed towards the club. She'd find a follower and force him or her to take her to Heather. She had one goal in mind, free Heather, but that was easier said than done.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:15 pm
Morgan pulled up to the club and entered. She studied the crowd, finding someone she didn't exactly want to, Tanner. "Sh**..." She cursed and walked behind a huge crowd. Since Tanner had been just a follower, and a new one at that, she easily got him back. Heather would be harder, ten times harder.

Someone tapped her on the shoulder and she looked up. A tall boy with brown hair and green eyes looked down at her. "Hello..." His voice was sweet, but the look in his eyes told her he was a follower. Morgan took a deep breathe and faced him. "Hi. I have a favor..." She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the club.

Slamming him against the wall of an ally she stared into his eyes. "You'll take me to the new fallen goddess."

"Why would I do that?" He smiled, good thing he was drunk.

"I need to tell her something," Morgan glared and pushed into his mind. He smiled and nodded. He grabbed her hands and they started to dissolve into shadow. It felt weird, like her body was vanishing. She could feel her body faintly, but not enough to make it comfortable.

The boy and Morgan flew high above the buildings and came down to a small apartment. "She's expecting you." He said when they were fully back together. In her mind she whispered the pray to keep her safe. She knocked on the door the boy in front of her and it swung open.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:34 pm
Snowflake noticed that Morgan was gone. "Hey Talli. Where did Morgan go?" She sniffed the air. She could tell that Morgan is doing something. Her scent before she left was different. "Talli? I think Morgan might be in trouble, or doing something very bad. Can we go find her?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:19 pm
Mina sighed then looked around. "JASMINE!!!! WHERE ARE U?!?!?!?!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:08 pm
Talli nodded. "Let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:20 pm
Jasmine took a deep breath, "In my room, deary." She called.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan stared at Heather, she looked so dark. "Can I come in? I come in peace."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:01 pm
Mina hurried over to Jasmines room. "umm. . . .Jasmine?" Mina peaked around the corner of the door. "Where is every body?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 pm
Jasmine held back a sob, "I...I don't know. I'm sure they'll be back soon." She knew exactly where Morgan was, but she didn't want to put Mina in danger.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan stared at Heather, "Id quod factum est, infectum esse potest." She whispered and stared at Heather. She shot her mind into her old friends, which wasn't guarded.

Heather snickered and Morgan became trapped.

Morgan stood on a beach, the one Heather's "party" had been. People surrounded her, dancing and laughing. She spotted Heather near a fire. "No!" She screamed and ran through the crowd. She reached the fire and tried to pull Heather away from it, but was to late. Heather stepped into the fire.

Suddenly Morgan was back in Heather's apartment. Tears streamed down her eyes, "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you."

"Leave..." Heather whispered and turned. "You know that I cannot hurt you now. But you cannot save me." The boy she met at the club dissolved into the room and pulled her out of the apartment. Heather told him to leave me alone and Morgan was soon alone.

You know that I cannot hurt you now... Heather was right. Once you did something kind to a follower they could not harm you. Morgan had did that without thinking about it. She had tried to stop Heather from becoming a follower.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:01 pm
Mina could feel that something was wrong. "oh. . . ok I'll just go back to my room then. . . " Mina hurried up the stairs. She threw off her clothes then reached for her old clothes under the bed. She put on the long blue dress. Mina touched her forhead summoning Kabath. "Kabath were leaving. . we need to find Morgan and Heather and those other girls." Kabath was about to say something but Mina had already sealed him in her mind again. She sneaked down the stairs, a small amount of food in her dress pocket. Mina sneaked out of the house and hurried down the darkening sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:17 pm
"Ok," Snowflake said. "Lets go." Snowflake and Talli left. Snowflake found Morgan's trail and followed it to the club. Then a new scent mixed with Morgan's, and it smelled faint, but it was still there. Then she followed it to a small apartment. She saw Morgan with a follower. "Morgan! What are you doing?" Snowflake, still a snow tiger, ran up to her and growled a bit at the follower.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:31 pm
Morgan glared at Snowflake, "He has not hurt me." She snapped as the follower smiled at Morgan and vanished. She saw Talli and stomped up to her, "I told you to watch Jasmine!" She started to yell. Heather couldn't harm Morgan, but Talli and Snowflake...she could. "I can take care of myself! I don't need you following me every where!" She faced Snowflake. "You're supposed to protect her! Not send her into danger every chance you get!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:37 pm
Snowflake growled at Morgan. "I didn't drag her here! I AM protecting her! I saw that something was wrong with you and asked her if she wanted to come. She did. Ok? I AM PROTECTING HER WHERE EVER WE GO!!" Then she looked over to the apartment. "You came to see Heather? I thought she wasn't on our side anymore."  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:54 pm
Mina hurried along to the park. "ok MOrgan. . . .Hearther. . . .where ever you are. . . . find me soon. . ." Mina took a deep breath and sprinted into the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:57 pm
Morgan ignored Snowflake's question and walked away, hoping the other two would follow. She knew she was being harsh, but she didn't want to lost another daughter.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:56 pm
(dun dun dun)
Mina came across a log, the moon seemed to hit it just right. "kabath. . " The firey light flashed next to Mina. "what is it?" "your free. . . .I know what I have to do, I need to talk to selen, and you can't be here." Kabath lowered his head "very well. . " he flickered then disapeared into the air. Mina closed her eyes and stepped into the light. "selen. . .where ever you are I need to talk to you. . . . tell me what II have to do!"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games