Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:47 pm
"Oh. Nice to meet you," Flower said. "I'm Flower. And this is Cyress." When she said Cyress's name, she pointed to her friend. "Would you like to help us carry the prey we caught back to camp? Then we can talk and get to know each other more," Flower suggested with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:55 pm
((LOL Cyress is also a runt!!!! Tiny high 5 rofl ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:21 pm
(grrrrrrr could tiny do this? *kills Pantherclaw in one hit* ha)

"umm ok, but all i could take is a mouse. because im so small" Lily crawled up and bit a mouse's tail tugging at it and dragging it(by the way, im fully grown but im a baby i dont grow anymore) "this is kinda heavy" she said 'of course its heavy its a little bigger than me' she went behind it and tried to push it 'why does it have to be so big? she asked herself or why do i have to be so small' she tugged it along and had a little trouble but kept trying.

(its fun to be tiny, 1/4 of a mouse would fill me up and thats good it saves more pray)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Flower saw how Lily was struggling. "Here," flower said. She picked it up with her mouth, just like the other prey. "Its ok. We can handle it." Then they were on their way back to camp. "So lily. Why are you so small?"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 pm
(doesn't it sound so cute, a cat a little smaller than a mouse)

"i dont know, i was the runt of my litter and my family abandoned me at birth, i have a very photographic memory, i can remember were i was born, and when." she said, "why do i have to be so small i cant even hunt because the squirrel i was hunting would think im the pray!" she said "im not even that fast" she said as she tried to keep up when flower and Cyress sped up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:22 pm
((GOSH YOUR REALLY RUDE!!!!!!YOUR NOT SUPPROSE TO KILL PEOPLE!!! AND MY CAT IS SMALL TO!!!!))

Cyress turned to her right and into the woods at running pace.

((Not like anyone cares no one even cares about me in real life))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:27 pm
(same here no one likes me offline.... and i know i was just joking....i dont like to be called tiny or small or anything like that, im puny in real life)

"hey no fair!" Lily Sqeaked "wait for me!" she shouted. Getting tired she started to slow down and she curled up where she was just for sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:28 pm
Flower saw Cyress run. "Cyress!" Flower yelled. "Where are you going?" She stopped so Lily could catch up. "hey lily. Do me a favor. Stay her with the prey." Flower dropped her prey and ran after Cyress without another word. Since Flower was faster, she caught up easily. She took a big leap and jumped in front of Cyress. "Hey! Where are you going?"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:31 pm
Sleeping, lily never noticed flower say anything, she was to far away.

(i fell asleep farther back)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:34 pm
((oopps..... i guess we posted at the same time. lets just say i dropped my prey next to you when you fell asleep, but i am still in front o Cyress right now))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:34 pm
With out stopping Cyress made another turn and kept going tears dripping down her face.

((Just listen to me my life is a mess.The truth is my father the only one that cared about me passed away when I was 4))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 pm
Flower ran after Cyress again, keeping up with her. Flower was careful not to pass her, so she pounced on Cyress and pinned her down. "Look. I'm sorry for doing this, but i'm your friend. I want to help with whatever is wrong here......."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:41 pm
Cyress struggled underneath her friend.She wouldn't open her eyes to see her friend who was probally mad at her.

((You know why I have so many cats in different places?It's because they help my get over things that are wrong in my life.Everyone of them face at least one trait that I'm going through. crying Life itself just doesn't seem to like me that much))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:44 pm
(life is just as bad for me as you)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 pm
Flower looked at Cyress. "Cyress! Please! Just tell me whats wrong. I'm not mad or anything. I swear....... I just want to help..........."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games