Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:24 pm
She shivered and held to him. " uhmm...yeah.."s he said softly edging closer to him. she bit her lip and just leaned on him." i'm...fine "  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:30 pm
He touched her cheek lifted her face so he could see her eyes. "You should never be afraid to tell me anything." There was concern in his eyes, a curiousity and a vague disappointment. "THe one thing that I can promise is that I will always be honest with you."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:31 pm
She sighed." i have...a deadly fear of heights..and thunderstorms "s he said clinging to him and sighing a** he leaned agaisnt his chest listening to his heart beat.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:39 pm
He scooped her up easily and took her to the bed setting her down the cat still on his shoulder barrely disturbed. He kissed forehead both of her cheeks and then her lips. "I'll protect you princess."he whispered  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:21 pm
She shivered but smiled at him."t hanks..." she pulled him down onto the bed and cuddled closer. " thank you...prince.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:59 pm
He laid down beside her and groaned a little, his head was going to fall of from being so full of her. If he hadn't grown up having his manners beat in to him he might have asked her to do something inproper. He scolded himself for being a hormonal boy. Being loved by her was a miracle in and of itself. THere was no need to ruin that with a desire that stirred even the thickest blood.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:08 pm
" are you alright ? " She asked a bit worried a** he hugged him tight. She snuggled closer to him and clung to his shirt." sorry..heights just freak me out.." She said leaning closer to him as she closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:19 pm
"I'm fine." He smiled wrapping his arms around her. "Don't apologize. It's fine. Your ok." He moved his hands up and down her back hopping to sooth.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:29 pm
She did calm considerably as she lay closer. She blushed thinking about things that she had been warned with all her manners to NEVER do..till marriage anyway and just blushed a bit more.

One of the maids came in and eeped. "m-miss..i'm so sorry..i promise i wont tell your father anything...i just.." She quickly put Mikoto's clothes in the closet and ran out.

Mikoto went slightly darker and looked at him." sorry.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:16 pm
He roared with laugher, taking her face in his hands and kissed her fully, deeply before standing. "You are very beautiful when you blush love." He said brushing his hand over her hair. "I suppose we should look at what you'll wear for the ball now."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:31 pm
She blushed at the kiss but soon calmed down. " hmm alright.." she slipped into the huge closet closing the doors behind her and coming out in a gorgeous blue dress covered with sparkles. " well ? its the only dress that's formal and i havent worn yet. "

(( this but the slit up the side isn't as high http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ubVT9eXaL._SexyFormalGown_.jpg )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am
He nodded. "It's beautiful. IT doesn't matter if you've warn it or not. Do you want to wear that one?"  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:25 am
She smiled and spun a moment and nodded." if you like it ' she said sitting beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder. She held to him and smiled feeling content.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:55 am
He stood up and took one of her hands, placing one on the middle of her back and swayed with her. "I do like it. But whats important is that you like it." He smiled. "You look wonderful."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers