Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:12 pm
Ann paused.
"Well, her mom delivered that book form the Muse, and she gave it to some vampire guy to deliver it here. I thought he was a spy for my father, and when I explained the scenario to Moé, she suddenly lost every inch of warmth in her body. It was like when Mom told her that she was cursed to never be happy. Apparently that guy being a vampire triggered a very, very personally-harmful memory to her."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:17 pm
Hidden underneath Caleb's robes, both hands squeezed into tight fists. Coming to the reality that they still existed when he thought he had finished them off. "...I would not know why." Caleb forced out.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:24 pm
Ann sighed.
"Well, neither of us are getting any affection form her any time soon. She's gone over the edge, a little. She says that she 'has to' actually drink alcohol to slur her mind during December 26th through Lent in February. And I know it isn't for merriment, since she hates alcohol to the fullest. I don't know what's happened to her these past two years. It's as if she's been traumatized by something, fearing it'll come back to haunt her."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:30 pm
"Then should I avoid her?" A small voice told Caleb that was not the best choice. "I do not want to speak with her if it means upsetting and possibly hurting her."  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:34 pm
Ann bit her lip.
"Giving her the cold shoulder will make things much worse, since I know it has something to do with you, and you being seemingly apathetic would rip her self to shreds. But, be very, VERY careful. If it has anything to do with what she is sensitive about-- this celebration, vampire-thing-- you might as well have pulled a 'ex'."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:37 pm
"What does 'ex' mean exactly?" Caleb questioned.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:44 pm
Ann paused.
"Oh, it's one of those relationship-help terms. Basically, when you unveil all the skeletons in your closet for no reason. Named after 'ex' as in ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend. Trust me, Mr. Crowhart; you never, EVER want to tell Moé about any relationships you had in the past, though. It'll lead her into a spiral of madness, self-loathing, and depression over 'not being comparable'. Especially don't say that you really, really were, or are still attached to, said ex-lover. Then she'll slowly remove herself from the picture until she's reversed her existence or something crazy."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:49 pm
Caleb flinched at the words. "...I understand then, I will try to tread softly." Caleb turned and began to walk the same route he had seen his student take.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:56 pm
Mister, Mahi [Moé's conscience] said to Caleb, she's not paying attention to anything that I'm saying. She's cursing at a ghost who she claims to 'hate'.

Moé was sitting next to the koi pond, sniffing in what appeared to be an emotional mix between rage and depression.
[[Only a woman XD;]]
"Stupid Lent; stupid, stupid vampire disease. Stupid Carnivale Lady...I don't even know who you are, but I hate you. You, lady, are the only person that I have hated, ever. I HATE YOU!"
She began to cry again.
"And I bet, no, I'm sure of it, that you're laughing at me right now, lady."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:04 pm
Caleb slowly crept to her seating himself in front of her near the pond of fish. His arms rose again and found home around her, holding her quite tightly.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:08 pm
Moé flailed slightly.
"No," she croaked. "You're only doing this to tell me you don't like HER anymore, which isn't true...! Stop... lying... to me....!"
Unable to say anything else, she resumed crying, horribly confused and upset.
"You... probably said similar vows of devotion to HER. I could check if I wanted to, since I can time travel. Why not? It's too..."
She choked on her own tears.
"...painful...!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:14 pm
"...You are the one I love." Caleb replied, his grip tightening. "Please, believe my truth I speak."  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:22 pm
Moé's head drooped.
"You said something like that before you told me about your ex-lover, and after saying that you detailed how much you loved and still love her, and that you consummated and the like [[Cirruleic basically sent over Caleb's monologue.]]. How would I know you're not just trying to comfort me, while my rival laughs in secret due to me falling for said ruse?"
She persisted.
"How am I supposed to tell?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:36 pm
"...I love you now and forever, I care about you, who I have to cherish, enjoy, and love." Caleb rubbed the beak of the mask on the cheek. "Because I am not fully able to cast away the past does not mean I do not love you, you are more important to me than she is."  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 pm
[[Man.... I f he WAS lying, he'd be deemed b*****d of The Century.]]
Moé shivered.
"S-S..."
She fainted [[XD]] and fell into Caleb's arms.
Ann walked up.
"Never thought Moé'd be a fainter!"
[[omg she was watching XD]]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games