Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:29 pm

"That doesn't count. Everyone trustes themselves
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:31 pm

"Yes it does," she replied. "Now come down," she paused. "Okay, let's play truth or dare, maybe that'll get you to trust me."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:44 pm

"No, I hate that game," he said. Though he slowly lowered himself down so that his feet were touching the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:45 pm

"Great," she stepped down, "Hold your hands out." she told him.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:49 pm

He rolled his eyes, but he did as he was told. "So, how do they plan on keeping me in prison?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:50 pm

"I don't know," she said, tying his wrists tightly together with some string. She held onto his wrist as she picked up the knife and cut his rope. "There."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:54 pm

He winced as the string was tied tightly. "Instead of cutting my rope, why not use it? But then, I guess that would be a bad guy thing to do huh?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:59 pm

She shrugged, "Let's go," she began to half-drag him out of the museum as the cop cars arrived.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:04 pm

He winced again and followed her to lessen the tension on his wrists. He was glad he had his gloves on, they lessened the strings cutting into his wrists.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:09 pm

Rosa lead him to the cop car, looking at him, "I'll visit you." she told him, grudgingly.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:15 pm

"Really, you will?" he said with a smile. He knew that he wouldn't be there unless there was nothing short of a chair to strap him down at every joint, including his fingers.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:17 pm

She looked away, "Maybe," she handed him over to the authorities.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:21 pm

Thachery smiled wickedly, and elbowed several of the police men before they could do anything. He half wondered if Rosa would do anything.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:27 pm

chrome://myqna/skin/tekformat3.gif
Rosa just watched, annoyed and wondering why she'd said she'd visit him. She turned and walked away.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:30 pm

"See you later, love," he said in his smooth English accent with a laugh. He really hoped two things at this point, one, they wouldn't send him back to England. Two, they haven't spoken with England. That would be bad either way.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games