Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:05 pm

"I don't need to be protected.." Meghan said defensively, she folded her arms across her chest. She sighed and fell back on the bed. "So this means no one gets to lay a hand on me... Just incase he can shape shift right?" she asked cautiously
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:09 pm

"Never heard of a vampire gaining the ability to shape shift before. As long as I'm around you'll be safe. Hes not going to stop until he bites you. Or if hes destroyed." HE laid next to her. "But hey. For now. Lets just leave it. Not think of it until the time comes."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Meghan shrugged. "You never know... maybe he's special. Plus he's Australian." She nodded, turning her head to look at him. "Well biting sounds a little sexual." She giggled, blinking innocently. "Okay topic dropped. Now what do you want to talk about?" She asked
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:13 pm

HE took in a deep breath. "I do have to agree with him on one thing. You do smell amazing." He smiled and laughed a little

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Meghan laughed. "I'm glad you think so" She said with a smile, she rolled to face him and propped her head up a bit on her arm. "What was he saying to make you so upset?" She asked curiously
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:20 pm

He looked over at her. "He wanted to bite you and make you his bride. Now do you think I want some stranger and just turning a girl I happen to really like? Hm?" He laughed slightly

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:23 pm

A huge grin spread across Meghans face. She blushed brightly. "Hm a vampire bride." She giggled trying to not think that he just said he liked her. That did happen to make her very happy. "I don't think I'd like to be a vampire." She mulled. "Well maybe I would." She shrugged. "Who knows?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:24 pm

HE smiled and laughed a little. "Yeah who knows."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:27 pm

"Do you wish I was a vampire?" Meghan asked, eyeing him curiously. "So you like me?" She grinned, teasing him a bit. "I would never have known if you hadn't said so. Considering you don't seem to show the emotion of love."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 pm

"Yes. I do like you. And it's not an easy emotion for me to show. I lost all of my family many years ago. I was the last one to be born, I'm the only who can continue my blood line. But me being a vampire doesnt allow me too. And after watching my family be slaughtered in front of me. It has been hard for me. Thats why i feed on animals." He smiled. "I really do like you though."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:34 pm

"So why can't you continue the blood line?" Meghan asked curiously, lifting herself up to look down at him. "Just have a child with someone." She suggested, feeling a little angry at her own suggestion considering she did happen to like him. "I'm sorry by the way." She whispered gently lowering herself to kiss his cheek
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:36 pm

"Vampires dont have the nessacary internal organs to do so." He said. He smiled at her. "At least as far as I know the women don't. That's what my friend told me."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:40 pm

"So female vampires cannot have children... why not a human female?" She asked, she was curious about this whole thing but she also didn't want him to think she meant him. She did really like him... but she knew that was way off if a never occuring thing. She babbled to herself in her head. "Why don't you come near me?" She asked "Maxwell kissed me... and he's a stranger." A confused expression was on her lips
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:02 pm

He smiled and leaned closer to her and softly kissed her. "Is that what you were waiting for?"

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:38 am

Meghan giggled like a little girl and bit her lip with a grin "Psh. No" She lied with a shrug. "It was only a question as to why you keep your distance. I'm not dangerous" She joked
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games