Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:41 am

Maria listened and sat up. She grabbed a pillow and clutched to her chest to be able to listen.. When it came to stories she was all ears..one of her favorite things to listen to too. She smiled gently. "Go on.." she whispered,not wanting to ruin the 'atmosphere'..
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:28 am

Zack smiled at how into it she was. "Just like all other knight's he had a large horse. A large white one. He saddled up onto it. Then he patted the horse into action. It neighed a 'You know she's not real. No girl is perfect,' being that it was a talking white horse. He didn't agree and he spoke up, 'No, I believe she'll be there. I know she'll be perfect. I just hope she accepts me,' he replied. The horse chuckled, 'If you save her life she really doesn't have a choice, does she?' he asked sarcastically. Him and the horse usually had little debates. It's how he would keep himself entertained at his own little castle," he got onto his knees, "Meanwhile, the girl was talking to her dragon. See, long ago, when the story was created, it was true. The girl had a dragon that kept her locked up. But the dragon didn't do it by choice, it did it because of the princess' evil father. He was powerful and darker than the cloudiest midnight sky. He could overpower the dragon with his pinky alone. He was one of great power. The princess hated her father and the dragon feared him. They were best friend's though. So they would often talk when the princess was bored. And she got bored often. Her father had left her no toys, no weapons, no anything. She had merely a cot to sleep on. Her father didn't want her to kill herself, he had too much need for her. He was using her to entice and kill all knights, all princes. For she was as beautiful as he was dark. And many knights died by the dragons mouth and claws because of it's fear against the father's wrath," he said, taking another short pause to breathe.

((I'll post again later. Again, got stuff to do. You may react and post a post of how she feels about the 'father' in this story if you'd like))

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Maria listened. Automatticly she giggled at the horses gestures but when it came down too it..she knew how the girl felt. From everything to being alone to having nothing..."He's stupid..the father..it'll come and bite em in the butt.." she muttered.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Zack chuckled at her addition. "Well, as we all know, time is man's worst enemy, and as powerful as he was, he placed a lifeless, ageless beauty on the girl, which gave her infinite life. But he had forgotten to do the same to himself. He died of over exertion when he was using his magic to kill an old female dwarf. He loved to torture those that were small and weak. When he didn't return for months, the dragon and girl knew it was over. He was dead! But one thing is lifeless without any spell. Fear. And man hath nothing to fear, but fear itself. The young girl feared her powerful father so much, as well did the dragon, that they did not leave there places. There jobs. They feared his return if they left. He would ransack cities to find them, killing millions to find them. They wanted none to die that didn't have to. Now, As I was saying. The girl was speaking to the dragon, 'Do you think a man will ever be able to defeat you. Or figure out the riddle on which we are locked in place from?' she asked. The dragon sighed and shook it's head, 'I fear if it has not happened in a thousand years. It shall not happen anytime soon,' the dragon spoke. Those two were best friends, always had been. And if you're wondering about the riddle. It was etched in the dragon's back. In order for a man to save the princess, he either had to kill the dragon and answer the riddle, or somehow look at the dragon's back and answer the riddle. The riddle went like this, 'Four men sat down to play. They played all night till break of day. They played for gold and not for fun. With separate scores for everyone. When they had come to square accounts. They all had made quite fair amounts. Can you the paradox explain. If no one lost, how all could gain?'. Many had tried to answer by sliding over the back of the dragon, reading it, and responding. Many had tried to sneak up on the dragon while it was sleeping. All had answered incorrectly. And when answered incorrectly, the riddle kills you," he said looking deep into her eyes. Now he could make it interactive later.

((Try to answer the riddle without search engines. It's actually quite funny))

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:29 am

Maria's eyes widenede. A riddle too kill? She never was much good at Riddles, but she listened. She hoped someone would solve the riddle.She couldn't handle much death..the thought about it almost made her shudder.

[ummmmm...depends on what the 'amount' was...*shrugs* Im not good with riddles lol ]]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 am

Zack continued. "Back with the hero of our story, the horse and owner on the horse, ran through the hills and mountains. He wanted to get to the girl, the princess. When they finally arrived, they saw it, in the middle of the forest that they ran into. A large castle. Dark, stone, skinny. The usual rapunzel story castle," he explained. "She sat up there. Her brown wavy hair flowing softly in the breeze as she looked out her window. All the prince could think was, 'How beautiful can one girl be?' as her hazel eyes shined in the light. Her nature-like beauty being perfection. Flawless skin, entrancing eyes, and even a deadly brilliant smile. Just as the father had burned onto her with his spell now 300 years ago. He looked up to her and then saw the resting dragon of green, emerald color. He saw it as a foe, for that is how it made it sound from storybook of old. He readied his sword to charge towards what was unknowingly the princess' best friend," he said, getting closer and closer to the climax.

((Haha. Alright.))

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:35 am

Maria eyes widened gently. "He's not going to hurt the dragon..." she kept muttering. She was crossed between to ways she wanted the story to end. The dragon was gonna get with the horse and he with the girl. "He has to solve the riddle..or she'll be sad..."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:16 am

Zack chuckled at her comment and then continued, "The Prince hopped off his stead to stealthily go and defeat the dragon. For as brave as some princes were, this one had a brain and was not going to wake the dragon up just to be eaten and killed from being cocky. He walked steadily toward the dragon. Now see, here's where it gets fun. The dragon wasn't asleep. She was merely resting her eyes. She heard the horse and the prince and she knew why they were there. She, however, couldn't tell them the password or riddle herself. So she rolled over to reveal the riddle, carved into her very flesh. The dark father had removed the scales of that one little spot and seared it into her flesh. The prince stopped, frozen as the beast rolled over. The he saw it. The words of the riddle. He read through them. Interestingly and coincidentaly enough, he was great at riddles. He didn't know why, but he felt a bizzarre impulsive decision be made in his head that he would solve the riddle first. He thought for a couple seconds, knowing it couldn't be a real game, riddles weren't that easy. 'Everyone gets a score,' he whispered to himself. 'Sat down to play', he again quoted quietly. 'They each got paid,' he said finally. 'Hmmmm....could it really be?' he asked himself as he thought of an answer. 'All the men were musicians,' he answered the riddle finally. The ground rumbled, The dragon smiled to herself. He'd done it, he'd finished the riddle. Now they'd all be saved. The tower sowly sunk into the earth, leaving the window close to the ground. The window opened p to a door, enlaring mystically. The dragon spoke up. 'You did it. You saved the princess,' it said as the hero jumped in fright. The beautiful princess ran over to him and hugged him. 'I knew somebody would save me. Took your dear sweet time though,' the princess thanked and then complained. The horse laughed at all the attention the prince was getting. 'Got more than you bargained for?' he asked sarcastically. The dragon looked to the horse. 'Come now. He isn't the only one who'll be getting attention,' she said as she slowly crawled to him. The dragon kissed the horse gently on the cheek. 'Aww come on. Your gonna make me blush,' he stated jokingly again.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:08 am

Maria understood the riddles answer but bursted into a giggling fit when the dragon kissed the horse. She was like a child when it came to stories. "I knew it.." she smiled. "I wouldn't complain but hey.." she chuckled as she calmed down. "So then what?..where do they go now?"

[lol reminds me of SHREK with donkey and the dragon lol ]
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:43 pm

((haha, wow. That's funny. I didn't look at it that way.))
Zack laughed a little. "They do what all good couples do. Live happily ever after," he said before kissing her gently.

((Your turn to have long posts... smile ))

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:00 am

Maria smiled and kissed him back gently. "hmmm that was a good story" she smiled at him sweetly. "I wonder how the dragon and horse had kids.." she chuckled,knowing it would be a odd combination. But hey, they loved each other. She curled up on the couch beside him and started to think a little. "I met my mother once...my real one. " she told Zack quietly. "I know that was out of the middle of nowhere but.." she felt the need to tell him. "Well..she was young..and poor..but really pretty" she smiled gently as she remembered. "I looked like a smaller version of her at the time. It was before.." she gestured to her hair and eyes. "uh..she had long long long brown hair and green eyes. I had a hint of blue around mine though. I never knew my father.."

[lol happy you feel better]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:57 am

"Wow," Zack said, trying to envision the old her. It was kinda hard. She was so... unhuman. He liked it about her though. Humans were usually weak, ignorant, and oblivious.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Maria shrugged and smiled at remembrance. "I did have one friend when it started." she giggled remembering. "I named his Monu " she looked at zack " He was a fellow patient.." she sighed "He was an albino monkey"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:57 am

Zack chuckled slightly. "Must've been a very talkative friend," he joked, wondering how an english speaking human and a monkey could talk.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:16 am

Maria chuckled with him. "Very true..but it was more body language than anything.." Smiling she scooted closer to Zack and relaxed. "But..he died when the syrum was put into him..then I was next" she sighed. "But..yeah..I don't know how long I've been in there.."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff