Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:51 am
Shiva rubbed her eyes again getting the sleep out of her eyes, "It was okay. I heard the music and I couldn't help but sing to the music. It was pretty," she got up and walked down the stairs carefully holding onto the railing. She finally reached the bottom and looked at him, "Thank you for letting me rest in your bed, it was really nice. Softer than the beds back home," she smiled at him a bit, "I can help you cook if you want. I didn't take cooking lessons from my sister Riza, so my cooking won't taste like over burnt barnicles on rotton coral."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:29 pm
William laughed, trying to imagine the taste of burnt barnacles on rotten corral. "Doesn't it hurt your teeth to eat such hard stuff?" He asked, leading her to the kitchen. He opened up some of the cupboards and peered nonchalantly inside. He had all the normal stuff, rice, pasta, vegetables, canned soup, ect.

"Well, I don't have a whole lot to work with. I am not much of a chef. What would you like to make?"  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Shiva shook her head, "Not really, if it is prepared the right way," she looked through the stuff he had, "Well...I have not seen these things before, but," she pulled down the rice and the vegetables, "Maybe we could mix some of these together?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:57 pm
"That sounds good. Here..." he said, turning on the stove and setting out a skillet for the veggies and a pot for boiling rice. "I have soy sauce in the fridge if you wanted to go for a stir fry-like thing." He said, wondering if she knew what stir fry was.

He crossed to the other side of the kitchen and uncorked a bottle of wine, then gathered two glasses and filled them both halfway up with the dark merlot.

"Here, try this." he said, offering her glass. He took a sip of his own while he watched her.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:00 pm
Shiva nodded smiling, "Maybe I can add my own personal touch, I think you'll like it," she took the glass and took a sip making a slight face, "It tastes strange and it kind of looks like blood. I should know, I have seen a lot of it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:40 pm
"It's wine, fermented grapes." William said "It can take a while to get used to the taste, but it's kind of a big deal up here for some people." He took another sip and hoisted himself up onto the counter. He sat there, watching Shiva cook over his glass. She seemed very adept in the kitchen and he was excited to taste the food that would have "her own personal touch."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:17 pm
Shiva nodded as she began cooking, she was smiling, "I always loved cooking, even at home," she hummed to herself as she added ingrediants into the stirfry. She thought for a moment, "I'm not sure which of my special ingrediants I should add. I don't know if I should," she looked at him, "It's good for mermaids, but I don't know about humans...for all I know it could be poisonous."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:21 pm
"What's the ingredient called? I might know if it's harmful to humans. And if not...well I will try my luck." William said, smiling. He jumped down off the counter and stood behind Shiva. He pushed her hair over to one shoulder and kissed her softly on the neck.

"It smells fantastic so far."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:26 pm
Shiva blushed a bit, "Well...it's a mixture of powdered mermaid scale and some of the water from Antarctica. It tastes really good on the food we eat, but I'm just concerned of how it will affect you..." she moaned lightly when he kissed her neck, "But...I can always heal you after I guess..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:38 pm
William almost collapsed when he heard the tiny sigh that escaped Shiva's lips. He had to gather his composure to say that he was absolutely willing to try the ingredient.

"But, where do you plan on acquiring water from Antartica? It's a rather long walk from here." he jested, his fingers entwining themselves in the sapphire locks of her hair.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:44 pm
Shiva walked over to the couch, "You might want to cover your eyes..." she sat down on the couch and then poured some water over her legs turning them into her tail. She reached inside her scales and pulled out a vile, then her tail flashed becoming legs again, "Here it is."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:57 pm
William covered his eyes, but he could still see the flash of light. When he opened them Shiva had a vile in her hands. He smiled, he was starting to get used to her doing impossible things."More magic?" He asked.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:59 pm
Shiva shook her head, "Not magic, I just have pockets under my scales. It comes in handy when handling many different medicines."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:03 pm
"Ah, I see." William said, pretending as if he thought it perfectly normal for pockets to be hidden under scales. He laughed a little to himself. Then sat back up on the counter, letting the scent of her meal waft over to him. He couldn't wait to try her special recipe.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:12 pm
Shiva went back over to her cooking and poured a small drop from the vile into her stirfry. It gave off a small plum of blue steam and she smiled, "It's ready," she took it off the burner and set it aside, "Is there anything to place it on?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff