Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:15 pm
She sighed as she looked at Ankoku. Whispering in his ear. "Now whos weak?" She asked dully. As she saw Ankoku scream in pain she smiled weakly. "VLADMIR MEET US BACK AT THE HOUSE!" She said loudly enough for him to here. "Come on let's go." She said as she grabbed Neo and flashed back into Vladimirs smiling. She bounced around and tossed her arms around him. "Thanks Neo...For letting me help.." She said as she pulled back and smiled holding him an arms length away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:02 pm
Neo then hugged Maddy. "Thank you for everything Maddy." said Neo.

Then Lily appeared with Vladmire. "NEOOOO!" yelled Lily. "NEO! YOu're alive, thank goodness...." sobbed Lily. "I thought you were gone forever. If you ever leave like that, Ill never forgive you" she cried.

"Lily"said Neo tenderly as he got closer to lily's face. "Never again. I will never leave your side again". said Neo as he and Lily held each other for the longest time

"Lilly, I'd like to introduce you to my friends, Maddy and Vladmire. They helped me rescue you. And they helped kill him..." said Neo

"They did now. Well..." said Lily as she got up. "On behalf of everyone, I thank you. YOu have my undying gratitude. " bowed Lily.

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:06 pm
"Whatever.." She said as Lilly appered not staying to hear her last bit she walked into the other room and slammed the door shut, she laid on the bed with her eye's closed, thinking about how to kill a vampire.

Vladimir sighed. "Sorry about my sister." he bowed slightly. "I'm just glad your sade Miss." He said smiling charmingly. He looked at the door his sisterd slammed. "She's uh...kinda...easily set I guess you could say she's wanted someone for a long time, and she just hates the fact she can't get it." He shrugged. "She'll get over it, but Neo, you should hide out here for awhile...If anything, he's only gone from here...He'll still be alive up there...You need to take some time to rest. Lily can have Maddy's room, and guess what bud, that means your stuck with me" Vlad grinned as he placed his arm around Neo's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:23 pm
"Wait Neo" said Lily as she crept up to him and kissed him. "Good night my love" said Lily giggling.

Neo sighed as he and Vladmire went into his room. Then a huge smile spread on his face. "Im so happy right now!" yelled Neo.

Meanwhile in the other room, Lily was getting read for bed as Maddy layed on her bed. "Maddy, I meant to say Thank you for helping me and for killing ANkoku, well Thank you. You have my deepest gratitude".  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:36 pm
Maddy cast Lilly a shallow glare. Taking her hand she dragged her to Vladimirs room, pushing her gentlly in she pulled Neo out. "I can't sleep with her in the same room as me...her bloods tempting...Vladimir has more controll..." She mutterd.

"Sorry again about her, see were vampires, she doesn't have the greatest controll, don't worry i wont hurt you." He said as he sat on his bed. "You can have my bed, since I don't sleep." He said.

Maddy smiled weakly, "I don't want to hurt her...Only because I don't want to hurt you...So if you'll please just stay in my room, i'm used to the smell of your blood and it drives me insane I admit but it's easier to resist it from the oens I love." She said as eh walked into her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:53 pm
"Umm sure. " said Neo. "If you need anything Lily, just call ok?" said Neo. "Good night Lily" said Neo as he kissed her goodnight.

"Goodnight Neo" Lily kissed Back as she walked into Vladmires room.

"Well lets get some sleep Maddy" said Neo as he crouched on the floor.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:49 pm
Her eye's widend with pain as she watched the two kiss, she reached forward to strangle Lilly but resisted, she pulled back with a sigh and looked at Neo. Tears welling in her eye's, she picked him up and set him in her bed, as she leaned over him, a tear rolled off her face and landed on his cheek. She sighed deeply as she turned and laid on the floor. "Vampires don't sleep...We just wish we could.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:24 pm
Neo wiped away the tear on his cheek. Neo then placed his hand on Maddy's forehead and pulled away, putting something in a bottle he had. Then Maddy felt a sudden urge to sleep, there she fell asleep for the longest time. Neo then got her into the covers of her bed and slept on the floor. "Even Vampire deserve to sleep once in a while, but right now, you're not a vampire, you're a human". said Neo as he put away the flask containing Maddy's Vampire essence.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:29 am
Maddy smiled in her sleep, her brow hair slowly fading to blond and her eye's turning from a deep crimson red to black. She sighed as she opend her eye's slowly, she felt a dizzyness run through her, she looked down, shaking her head she gentlly picked Neo up and laid him in her bed, pulling the covers up she laid next to him, a smoft smile on her lips as she closed her eye's and difrted back in to sleep, she had a good hold on Neo with her arm wraped around his waiste.

Vladimir smiled, a frown tracing his features as he noticed how cold Lily looked, he got off the floor, taking a blanket, he genlly pulled it over her, then he searched for another one, draping it over her he smiled. She had such a dramatic change in such a little time, she was sweating, but he feared that if he were to take the blanket away she'd go back to shaking. He wondered if she was okay, he felt her pluse. He couldn't feel it but he could still smell her blood and could hear her heart beating. He shrugged, it was probably just him. He sat at the edge of the bed ocassionaly whiping away her swet.

[[I just wanted to make a longer post, nothings wrong with her unless you want something to be wrong with her.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:46 pm
Neo then woke up surprised that maddy was hugging him. He then got off from the bed and walked toward the library in the house, there he stood there, thinking of what he should do next. Then Lilly came and sat on his lap leaning on him

"What should we do now?" asked Lily

"I don't know. ANkoku is still alive in the upper world and I need to worry about Eon now. Im not sure what the next move should be" said Neo.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Maddy sighed as she awakend watching Neo leave she sighed, knocking on the door, she didn't know why it was her house. "I'd like my vampire soul back I don't care about your girlfriends blood." she said as she slid the flask away from Neo's coat and opend it, tossign it back to him she turned and left, kicking a book shelf she knocked the hole thing over, there was a hole in the wall she picked the book case back up and growled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:39 pm
"WHOA!" yelled Neo as he dodged the bookcase. "Here let me help you Mady" said Neo as he began to pick the bookcase up. "So you want to be a vampire again. You sure?" asked Neo but Maddy had already gotten the flask.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:07 am
Vladimir came in, eye's wide he grabbed Lilly gentlly and took her out of the room. "YOU TO BETTER SETTLE YOUR ******** ISSUES OR I'LL KICK YOU BOTH OUT!" He shouted as he slammed the door and locked it on them. He looekd at Lily apoligeticaly. "I'm sorry Ms. Lily, my sister has been in love with yout fience for quiet some time, since they were small children actully...So you'll have to give her some time..I wont let her hurt you, I promise." He said with a sincer smile.

Maddy gave her brother an Icy glare, she pounced on the door, finding it closed in her face, she fell to the floor, landing gracefuly she tride to brake it open, looking at Neo the whole time. She growled as she walked over and threw the book case back to the ground, the book case broke, Maddy looked at the hole, slowly she began to make it bigger and attempt to slide through.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:47 am
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM MADDY?" demanded Neo. "Ever since we rescued Lily you've been like this. What's up?" demanded Neo.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:10 pm
Maddy slid back through and looked at Neo, she got extreamly close so she was in his face. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR ******** ASKING ME THAT NEO! I HATE HER!" She screamed loudly in his face. "Sure I want you to be happy, but do you honestly know how it ******** feels to know, you'll spend yoru whole life waiting for one person, and then when you find them..You have to live an eternity knowing they can't and never would be yours. You kiss her infront of me all the time. I LOVE YOU NEO! IT DRIVES ME ******** INSANE!" She said as she glared at him, turning around she walked back to the hole. "Now if you'll excusse me, I'm gonna go find another place to stay, since the both of you can't leave yet." She said angrily.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff