Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:42 pm
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
tilbear
I have lost all hope in the evolving items. They are either really lame or super creepy.
Was I not the only one to hate the spider legs on some Avi's???

Well yeah but i think that the HermeĀ“s Moon was a good item it has some poses like the scarf and cape that were awesome and little bunnys XD.
.n_n.

good....and expensive...good thing i still kept one.

dam it... i never gather enough to pay u back before using it again... >~<

it's ok. i know how you feel. the slate's clean. just take it as a gift for our relationship, ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:51 pm
tilbear
It's almost as if they are too busy to create items worth buying.
I think the MC's have their good and bad months, but with all the evolving items they have to keep up with the MC's have gone down in desirability.
If it is stupid, who wants it?
I never even opened my letter this month because i didn't like either of the selections.

i just sold mine ASAP. i knew it was going to deflate fast.  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:51 pm
Alright, I'll respect your wishes wrong, I was wrong by the way for everyone else's knowledge, The first shell has 2 electrons, the second shell has 4 or 8. It's been about 2 years from my personal vendetta against chemistry. I would literally EAT anything i could find about it. Data, Projects, Videos of labs. When I took AP chem. Man, I was golden.

I hope they do something about this, i won't leave it because i've made awesome friends like you ronze, and dronze, and til.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:54 pm
Dammie-kins
Alright, I'll respect your wishes wrong, I was wrong by the way for everyone else's knowledge, The first shell has 2 electrons, the second shell has 4 or 8. It's been about 2 years from my personal vendetta against chemistry. I would literally EAT anything i could find about it. Data, Projects, Videos of labs. When I took AP chem. Man, I was golden.

I hope they do something about this, i won't leave it because i've made awesome friends like you ronze, and dronze, and til.

great, so we have a chem/ programming nerd here. awesome. still not a fan of chem though. i find myself much better in terms of bio...and physics (the non-calculation parts)  

Ronzalpha201

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:55 pm
hey Ron... i heard that you're a scientific guy, am I right?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:56 pm
Kaleido_Angelic

nope.....nope.....you never heard anything.....you're deaf...and im deaf...and no one heard anything.... ninja  

Ronzalpha201

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:58 pm
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic

nope.....nope.....you never heard anything.....you're deaf...and im deaf...and no one heard anything.... ninja

O.o are you sure???  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic

O.o are you sure???

nope....lolz, jk. what do you want to know?  

Ronzalpha201

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:05 pm
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic

O.o are you sure???

you see.. im currently doing a project..and since you live in NY, you have probably heard of the hudson county science fair? i need some suggestions for my control..the project is about using antocyanin and chlorophyllide dyes to make solar cells.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:07 pm
I would like to say, I am also into physics but mathematics have been my strong point. I have taken 7 years worth of math in 4 years. I also know more than you would ever need to know about programming and other random facts. I think i've pretty much doused myself in more knowledge than i originally intended.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:11 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic

O.o are you sure???

you see.. im currently doing a project..and since you live in NY, you have probably heard of the hudson county science fair? i need some suggestions for my control..the project is about using antocyanin and chlorophyllide dyes to make solar cells.

ehh....i'm not up to level yet, but i did do a lab using the juice of crushed blackberries, titanium-dioxide. i also used two glass slides with semiconducting/transparent tape on both slides that are to be covered in graphite. see if that helps. since daemon is a chem nerd, you should ask him...as for the best voltage....i don't know.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:11 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic

O.o are you sure???

AHAHAHAHAHAH YESS SOLAR CELL PROJECTS!.! I haven't worked on this for about 2 years as well.

I believe your control should follow something along the lines of already working solar cells. You're control group (if you wish) would be to purchase a set of solar cells and watch their solar read-out in wattage, amperes, or voltage. I would suggest amperes due to the fact that they are a fundamental SI unit.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:12 pm
Dammie-kins
I would like to say, I am also into physics but mathematics have been my strong point. I have taken 7 years worth of math in 4 years. I also know more than you would ever need to know about programming and other random facts. I think i've pretty much doused myself in more knowledge than i originally intended.

same here.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Dammie-kins
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic

O.o are you sure???

AHAHAHAHAHAH YESS SOLAR CELL PROJECTS!.! I haven't worked on this for about 2 years as well.

I believe your control should follow something along the lines of already working solar cells. You're control group (if you wish) would be to purchase a set of solar cells and watch their solar read-out in wattage, amperes, or voltage. I would suggest amperes due to the fact that they are a fundamental SI unit.

ahh, told you he's nerd. lolz (i meant that in a good way)  

Ronzalpha201

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Kaleido_Angelic

O.o are you sure???

ehh....i'm not up to level yet, but i did do a lab using the juice of crushed blackberries, titanium-dioxide. i also used two glass slides with semiconducting/transparent tape on both slides that are to be covered in graphite. see if that helps. since daemon is a chem nerd, you should ask him...as for the best voltage....i don't know.

ahh...so you have done this before..nice  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games