Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:44 pm
Nuu you are very cute and photogenic :'D You cosplay feminine guys and little boys very well lol.

I love the Circus arc so far, and I wanted to cosplay Doll ever since I saw her design, but I'm letting my friend cosplay her. Then she'll be more motivated to cosplay from Kuroshitsuji with me xP  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:17 pm
o/ Whyyyyyy thank you~<3
That's not something I hear a lot, being a 5'11" female who ALWAYS cosplays little boys. ...except Haseo, of course. asdl;fksjalf;jasldfjajfd CURSE MY HEIGHT. D:<
But yeah everyone in this guild is so niiiiice~
ILU all so much. ;D

I love the Circus arc too, all the new characters are so cool~ And I'm totally in love with Joker. I mean whut I didn't say that. D:
Peter and Wendy/Flying Blanco are soooo cuuuuute~ *u* And Dagger makes me lol just because he has a sister complex. xD Freckles makes me lol too. I like fell out of my chair literally when I found out she was a girl. And Snake was cool too... o I like how he talks to his snakes. The only ones I didn't like at first were Beast because she was a skanky ho (and still is) wth was up with her and Sebastian in bed? Ciel'll be jealous. And Doll because... she creeped me out. DX I guess it was because I couldn't see her face very well, and I watch too much CSI, so I'm scared of people like that. Plus she just looked like she had an evil personality. xD But I like her now that I know she's nice and she's Freckles~.
I want to see your Kuro cosplay~~ It'll be soooo cute... *u* I'm sooo looking forward to seeing a Doll cosplay too. Her outfit looks so hard to make. D:  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:31 pm
I suck and haven't gotten to the circus arc yet. I think I'm still on the curry thing...?

Ffff so basically, Ciel will be taller than the Undertaker at Katsu next year. That amuses me way more than it should. MAYBE I SHOULD BE ON STILTS OR GET PLATFORMS OR SOMETHING. Haseo is totally a little boy. That's why Ovan wants him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:16 pm
fk12
I suck and haven't gotten to the circus arc yet. I think I'm still on the curry thing...?

Ffff so basically, Ciel will be taller than the Undertaker at Katsu next year. That amuses me way more than it should. MAYBE I SHOULD BE ON STILTS OR GET PLATFORMS OR SOMETHING. Haseo is totally a little boy. That's why Ovan wants him.

QFT. Imeanwhut no, haseo belongs with Endrance. D<
Twelvie, YOU NEED TO READ THE CIRCUS ARC. >:C While the curry chapters are amusing, they are kinda boring. =/ SO GET YOUR LAZY a** READING NAO.
ahahaha... >A>;; in truth I actually quit playing Persona 4 and haven't touched it in like, a month, so... maybe we're even? STUPID FIRST BOSS... WHY'D I SET THE GAME ON HARD? D8 But you still have to read kuroshitsuji.
http://www.onemanga.com/Kuroshitsuji/ JUST CLICK THE LINK AND READ IT, NOW.

:,< *sobs* MY HEIIIIIIGHT.... ARGH. Our Sebastian planned out our group pose for Katsu, aaand of course, I'm sitting down to hide how I'm 7 inches taller than Sebas and 4 inches taller than Grell. ;A; OH, FATE HAS BEEN CRUEL TOO ME.
Ehehehe, stilts is a good idea. OR MASSIVE PLATFORMS. I FORGET HOW TALL YOU ARE. D8 fffffff I can't wait for our Kuro group at Katsu next year. as;ldfkjsalkfjskladfjdf I have to lose some weight before I do Aigis though.
WE NEED A PAKAITO-NII AND A KAMAITO COSPLAYER FOR OUR VOCALOID GROUP. OF COURSE I KNOW THAT'D NEVER REALLY HAPPEN. BUT IT'D BE EPIC IF IT DID. One of my friends wants to be Kamaito, actually. X3 But she'll probably be too lazy. >A>;;

In other news, I pretty much thought Ciel's ruffly collar/shirt would look really stupid on me, but... IT ACTUALLY LOOKS KINDA CUTE. *ish shot*  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:01 am
Oh hellz no, Endrance is Hiiragi's b***h.
I ACTUALLY USE ONEMANGA I just... haven't had time to read up on it? I dunno.

BY FIRST BOSS, do you mean Shadow Yosuke? Or do you mean first srs endlevel boss, like Shadow [lolspoiler]Yukiko?

I'm around 5'5"/6". So... yea. It looks like the Undertaker's boots are kind of heeled/platformed, anyway.

WE COULD ALWAYS MAKE A PLUSH PAKAITO!

I demand Ciel pictures. ;3;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:27 pm
I really really really REALLY want to see an Gakupo cosplayer. ;_;

Yeah, and Haseo belongs to Azure Kite. HasEndrance was never meant to be.  

yokaiy

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:10 pm
Oddly enough, he... reminds me of Sakaki. 8| In b4 I start shipping it.

True dat, yo. WhorexZombie ftw.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:04 pm
oh u two. >:C

GAKUPO IS NOTHING LIKE SAKAKI. ;~; GAKUPO IS HAWT.
I've only seen him cosplayed once, and that wasn't IRL.... it was on the internet. It wasn't even a good cosplay. >A>;; I WANT TO COSPLAY GAKUPO AND HAVE PURPLE HAIR. But I'd look so fugly. And I don't really have time anyway. TOO BAD I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO I CAN PRESSURE INTO BEING GAKUPO. ;A;

@Twelvie: No, by first boss I mean the 2nd boss in the castle thingy. :< SO YEAH, SHADOW YUKIKO.
I beat Shadow Yosuke easily. I don't really like the level system in P4, it's REALLY slow and the random card picking it hard too.

OH, I AM SOOOO MAKING A PLUSHIE PAKAITO FOR YOU. NOW I JUST HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SEW LLAMAS.

I will take Ciel pics~ soon. I don't know how much time it'll take now that I have to make Madam Red, Ciel, and Sebastian dolls for Grell. =.=;;
despite how I'm allllmooooost done with Ciel. I NEED A SUSPENDER BELT AND STOCKING BELT aslef;skdjfsdlkfjsldfkjsdklfjlasdfjslakdfjsadfdsfa >A>

Wait, if Endrance belongs with Hiiragi and Haseo belongs to Ovan and Azure Kite, where does that leave Zelkova? ;~; He deserves love too.  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:30 pm
Oh please. Zelkova obviously owns everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:00 pm
yokaiy
Oh please. Zelkova obviously owns everyone.

oh i c. That is true. :>
of course, the little shota boys ALWAYS get whatever they want.

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:21 pm
LOL

So true.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:28 pm
8>

I'm jealous.  

Misaki Haseo

Puppetry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Oh man D: I probably have to start working on my cosplays already. I'm just not as motivated, since I'm not that into Soul Eater or Guilty Gear, and my group people decided we were going to cosplay from those ;; Kuroshitsuji is for next year, probably.

Haha, I thought Doll's outfit was really cute. I don't really dislike any of the Circus characters, they all have interesting character designs. Ciel was so cute when he was sick though~ That part was one of the main highlights for me xDD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:55 am
oh gosh, yes he is toooooo cute. >A>

I wanted to molest him so bad.
I know, I'm a terrible person, wanting to molest a sick little boy. ;A;

Ohnoez, a soul eater cosplay...
I never could get into that anime. It's... stupid.
Too bad I have tons of friends that cosplay SE too. =/

Our Kuro group will be debuting in... 3 days! I'm excited! My cosplay is all done except for the feather on the hat and the eyepatch... and my hair.... which is not like Ciel's at all.
Way to fail, Mei. >A>  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:22 pm
I rather like [lolspoilers?]reverse-trap!Doll better that FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!Doll. Yes, I am shallow. Bite me. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS I FINALLY GOT CAUGHT UP.

Also, Pakaito plush ftw. Now I really want to start Kizaito. 8| But first I need to finish my Otakon crap. And to do that, I needs fabrics.  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff