Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:42 pm
((Deep Blue is their leader, who will be Blue
User Image
He is a guy, I know it's hard to tell... O_o;; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:03 pm
((All of them are guys. Here's a brief summary of each of them:
Kish/Kisshu: A bit cocky, he acts like fighting the Mew Mews is a game. But he's one of my fave characters, anyway. We all love him. Especially me~! ...Did I just say that? No, I didn't! LEAVE MEH ALONE!!!
Pai: The oldest member of the group. He's pretty quiet, but strong in battle.
Tart/Tarturo: Youngest member of the group. He likes being annoying and teasing everyone, especially Kisshu. Anyways, he's very energetic and childish.
Deep Blue: The leader of the aliens. For the beginning of the show, he doesn't show himself. Near the end of the 1st (and only) season, he shows up to fight the Mew Mews in one HUGE battle on Tokyo Tower))

((Oh! I forgot the Chimera Animas! Those are blob-shaped parasitic aliens used to infect animals and change them into monsters. They are used by the aliens. When the Chimera Animas are defeated by the mew mews, they come out of the possessed animal and are eaten by Masha.
User Image))

((GEEZ! I FORGOT MASHA TOO! AND RYOU AND KEIICHIRO!
Masha: A little robot made by Ryou to detect Chimera Animas and eat them when they are defeated. He is so cuteh!!!
User Image
User Image
Ryou: A wealthy high school student that is leading the Mew Mew project. He created Masha and helps out Keiichiro sometimes. He is kinda rude and bossy, but can be kind at times.
User Image
Keiichiro: The boss of the cafe. He makes the foods and such, and he is Ryou's assistant in the Mew Mew project. For some reason, he is super handsome to many girls and can put them in a trance. He is very kind.
User Image
FINISHED))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:12 am
((ugh.... brain hurts.... *eats candy* mmm.... ACK! ITS MAKING MY HEAD HURT MORE!!!!))

Syria followed Akahana outside. "Thanks for paying. That was nice," she said to Akahana.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:21 pm
((Here's the cafe, for those of you who wondered what it looks like:
User Image))

((Announcement! If you're in Leafpetal's warriors guild, look at the vampire roleplay in the forest! I've submitted my profile. It looks like fun!))  

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:49 pm
((Oh yeah, and you can make Kisshu, Pai, or Tart like your character. In the show, Kisshu, Pai, and Tart like 3 of the Mew Mews (One alien likes one Mew Mew, another alien likes another Mew Mew, and so on). I call Kish! I recommend you choose the one closest to your character's age. Oh! Here's their ages...
Kisshu: About 15 or so.
Pai: About 16 or so.
Tart: About 13 or so.
I changed some of their ages around so they would be closer to our characters' ages))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:41 pm
Silver wandered along the sidewalk slowly, because she felt good. She had eaten really good cake, and the sun felt nice against her skin. Suddently she stopped. A large shadow had appeared. Was there a cloud? She hadn't seen one... When she looked up, she saw a huge lion-like creature looming over her. And was that a boy standing on it's head...? She let out a scream.

((She near the cafe, so's you know.))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:39 pm
((uh.... can Pai like Syria? PLEASE??????))

Syria looked over to the girl who screamed, then saw what she was staring at. "What.... IS that?" Syria asked Akahana.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:04 am
Cat name- i have none ill just say Cute kome
Roleplay name- Mina
Animal- Monarch Butterfly
Gender- Female
Age- 12
Bio- She lives alone.
Appearance- User Image
Fighting Appearance-User Image  

ThatOneShipperGirl

Interesting Gaian

ThatOneShipperGirl

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:12 am
((Can tart like Mina please!?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:30 pm
(and Kisshu like Iana?)  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:59 pm
Dewpool
(and Kisshu like Iana?)

((Sorry, I said that I called Kisshu a few posts back...Hold on, the decision hasn't been made yet, I'll think and figure something out, k?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:47 am
(well like Kome said can Tart at least like Mina?)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:00 pm
((uh... can we get back to the rp-ing? AND PAI LIKES SYRIA!!!! I CALLEDED IT!!!!))
((p.s.- i WOULD post, but 1: Syria is freaked out, talking to Akahana, and 2: IDK HOW TO FIGHT OR WHATEVER IN THIS!!!! I NEVER WATCHED IT!!! NOR CAN I CUZ MY COMPUTER HATES ME!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:57 am
((Here! I'll do it!))

A pink fluffy... er... thing floated into Silver's face. It had big, round eyes, pink wings, a tail, and cat ears. It opened up what Silver guessed to be a mouth, and dropped a weird pendent thing on Silver's lap. The pendent thing glowed, and suddently Silver was in this weird dress.
What the heck?!
She put her hand on her head, and felt... Were those fox ears?! And is that a tail?!
I'm half silver fox!
Silver gasped. She looked up at the monster.
Suddently I want to fight it...  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:21 pm
The same thing, almost happened to Iana a while back but she never changed. "so this thing changes us?" she asked pulling out her pendent, then she changed into her snow dove form. "your right, i really do want to fight this thing..."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff