Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 pm
Mizulu held her breath, it seems Eric haden't noticed anything yet. ok! ok! calm down Zulu!! This is ONLY a frendly walk through the park. . ONLY!! Mizulu lt her breath out in a woosh. "oh um. . .nothing!" Mizulu smiled happily. "um. . .oh. . .uh, look! A hot-dog stand! let's go. . ." Mizulu stopped three cuples had walked up to get some hot-dogs. "ok. . .nevermind, how about we just sit. . ." Mizulu saw that all the benches had flirting cuples grouped on them. "wait! I'm not tired! uh. . .uh. . .ya know? Why don't we go somewhere else huh? What do you think Amaya?" Mizulu turned, amaya was gone. "ah!!!" Mizulu dropped to her knees. "why is this happening to me??!?!?" Mizulu sreamed, she didn't notice all the people who were now stairing at her and Eric.
(lol! ok take it away!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:31 am
"This way." Eric walked through the crowd of people as Mizulu scrambled to follow. They soon came to rides. "You like these, right? Choose one."

"hehe." Amaya watched from the bushes. "Looks like they could use some help."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:09 pm
Silver appeared next to Amaya, dragon plushie in hand, startling Amaya.
Sorry. What's happening?
She asked looking at Eric and Zulu.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:17 pm
Mizulu turned red, but swallowed any stuttering. "hmm. . .I don't know lets see. . .tea cups, ferris wheel, tunnle of love. . .uh! uh!" Mizulu glanced around, where are the rollar coasters?!?!?! "hmm. . .how about the ferris wheel? Unless your afraid of hights. . ." Eric said looking down at Mizulu. Mizulu felt she had broken out into a sweat. "uh! Yah! Shure!. . .wait! I mean No! I'm not afraid of hights!" Eric gave her a funny look, but just shook his head. "ok then, lets go!" Eric started to stride off towards the ferris wheel. Mizulu jogged after him. "dang that amaya!" she muttered under her breath. Then she saw some movement in the bushes. There seemed to be someone or someone's fallowing her. "hmm. . .maybe I'll get to see some action. . .or maybe not, I'll deal with whoever it is later." Mizulu shrugged to her self, then noticed that Eric was already in line. She saw some girls looking at him, thier boyfriends seemed slightly upset. "humph!" Mizulu huffed to herself, stormed over to Eric and put her arm around his. Mizulu stood there growling to her self, stupid girls their not getting my eric!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:04 am
Eric blinked, looking down at her. With a slight shake of his head he turned to looking ahead, mentally snickering to himself. The line went by quickly, soon they were there. "Ladies first." with a jerk Mizulu ran into the seat, Eric following behind. They started up. "The veiw's nice, isn't it?" he mumbled- half to himself. "Y-yeah." The silence ticked on. "Do really... don't mind?" he asked out of the blue, Mizulu blinked in confusion. "You don't... hate me?" he mumbled, turning his head away from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:32 pm
Silver straining to listen, but somehow, she heard what Eric said. Silver stood up.
Of course she doesn't hate you! She loves you!
Silver covered her mouth and fell back into the bush.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:40 pm
((sorry! I forgot to make Amaya reply!))

Amaya turned to Silver. "Will you help me? I'm going to climb ontop of the ferriswheel, and then hang mistloe over their heads! Perfect, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:28 pm
Mizulu looked at Eric, then smiled broadly. "of course I don't hate you! In fact I lo-lo-. . .well I like you alot!" Mizulu sighed her smile vanishing, she still couldn't say it. She shifted in her seat, then moved to sit next to eric. She leaned against him. "I've like you for a long time. . .even when you were. . well. . .not your self, I could see how you didn't mean to hurt people the way you did."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:38 pm
"That's what I'm afraid of." Eric murmed. "That I'll go back into that state- I'll hurt everyone again." his eyes clouded with worry. "Mizulu I-" just then they arrived at the end. "Oh, let's go." they stepped off.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:02 pm
Mizulu sighed happily, they had sat down at one of the benchs. "Don't worry about that Eric. . .if it helps, I'll be there as much as I can, well. . .as long as you want me to be there." Mizulu felt her hand twitch, then shook off the twitchy feeling and took hold of erics hand. She leaned against him again. this can't be happening. . .eric was never into me!! I must be dreaming. . .but . . .I just hope I never wake up again. .  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:11 pm
Eric blinked, feeling a bit uneasy. Suddenly mistiltoe was hanging above them. "What the?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:49 pm
(Alright, I've neglected my own roleplay long enough. Anyone care to summarize for me what's been happening?)

Here's my profiles...for...informational purposes...

Username: If you dont know by now you're slow.
Character Name: Raizu
Character Role: 'God' of the Zodiac
Personality: She doesnt want anybody to know about her zodiac. She gets really angry really quickly, but otherwise calm and quiet.
Appearance: User Image
Other:

Username: ME
Character name: Kamino
Character Role: Rat
Personality: shy, quiet, keeps to herself.
Appearance: User Image
Other:  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:56 pm
((Eric is secretly in the F.B.I- only Amaya knows. She threantens to tell you, the god. Scout ran away cuz she got dumped. Right now Eric and Mizulu are on a 'date' except Eric doesn't really know it- and amaya and silver are tagging along. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:10 pm
(Alright, I like one-post summaries of thirteen pages!)

Raizu clenched her fist in anger. None of her zodiac has visited her lately.

"Where could they be?!" she demanded, shouting at no one.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:21 pm
((Does anyone rember Kameko? I completely forgot to post as her))

Just then Kameko knocked on Raizu's door. "I'm coming in now." she walked in, her hands behind back and gazestaring to the floor. "I'm sorry-it's been a while." she walked over and sat beside Raizu. "I'm afraid we have some... news."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff