Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavverik

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:41 pm
-> It's true it does but I like descriptive peoples with imagination and such mental powers sweatdrop . And Kiku that would be you.

"I have obtained permission from CC Corp to reveal myself." Cair stated then " You are all now partial employees of CC Corp. You all get special
privileges...Such as these" upgraded versions of all their weapons came forward with new abilities much like his own except the levelup system. CC Corp wants to keep one ability classified. "However nothing of which you are receiving or hearing is allowed to leave your mouth to anyone, at the end of this mission you get a service item any item you want from any dungeon, quest or chest in this catalouge. Not to mention quite a cheque. As i imagine you are figuring outI ama CC corp employee I do weekly reports on any glitches bugs and the occasional hacker. I was assigned to follow Kite, Black Rose and the rest of the Dot Hackers when they were around. Now then post all findings on the board and Muroy will copy it all down" Cairo motioned to the man standing in the corner with a book.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:13 am
-> I guess were all now in the club room.

Ichigo stared at the upgraded version of her weapon, slowly taking in what she'd just been told.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:59 am
Taking his weapon Kit looked it over. Not equipping it he set it in his bag. "Yeah uh huh..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:50 am
-> Oh, my bad. I'll do a better job of that.

Jumiyu had never known Cairo was a CCcorp and was more astonished about that information than anything else. Kakila, however, was staring at the new weapon in his hand. He too had a weapon upgrade and had watched his staff transform as he pulled it off his back to take a look at it. Like a child, he tugged on Jumiyu's clothes to have her look at his new weapon, his face filled with awe.
Jumiyu looked and smiled a bit. She patted his head and said,
"Well, I guess you'll be helping us too. But you're going to get hurt in battle if you don't let me go."
Kakila's eyes opened with shock and he put his staff back before hugging Jumiyu tighter in worry. Jumiyu sighed, thinking he only understood the "let go" part of her little talk.
"Can we go already?" she asked Cairo.  

KikuMizu

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:49 pm
(Im quitting the guild so...Bye..)

Kit smiled an watched a small ghot like figure walk across the room. It seemd as though no one had seen it. Walking towards it the small figure stopped in a dead end hall way. Turing around it was a girl with long black hair that coverd her face. As she walked towards him he watched carefully. But when she passed through him a freezing chill went up his spin. His head started to spin. Slowly megabyte by megabyte his character slowly dissolved. It felt real. As if Kit himself was dissolving! Soon he layed in his bedroom on the flor dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 pm
Crimson could feel something wierd floating through the air "Something is wrong...."  

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:38 am
mirumiru lost her way to the guild home and saw crimson a long the way "hey crimson can u help me im kinda lost " mirumiru smiled at crimson then mirumiru felt something wierd and there lots of glitches happening  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:20 am
Ichigo shivered, a strange feeling ran down her spine, but tried to think nothing of it. She took her new weapon and equipped it immediately.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:02 pm
"Yea Ill he..." He said but was cut off as a wierd high pitched noise randomly rang out "AHHHH" he said falling on his kness covering his ears  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:29 pm
"s**t she knows" Cairo exclaimed as his weapon transformed to it's true form a type of shoalin spade and he opened a portal "Everyone IN!! Now!"  

Mavverik

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 am
mirumiru kneeld to her knees and forcely got up covering her ears running towards ichigo and crimson trying to help them " ichigo and crimson lets hury to the portal"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 am
Jumiyu and Kakila did not hear any of the noise the others were experiencing. In confusion, Jumiyu grabbed mirumiru under one of her arms and took Crimson in the other and threw them into the portal before going back to pick up Ichigo and running through the portal. She assumed Cairo could get in on his own and Kakila was still hanging on tight, not willing to let go of her no matter what.  

KikuMizu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:09 pm
"This is my CC corp zone. number 77 of 77, the coordinates are impossible to get to without your weapons..." Ping! Is what Cairo heard as a flashmail cameover hisheadand he opened a window infront of him showing the sender.

"Help captain" Muroy shouted from over the window "The random attack on mac anu is totally wrong..." Boom, Crash Some walls started falling, something normally impossible. "The monsters are all lvl. 145, they are killing some new players and there has been 4 comas reported one of them was Ichigo from your group."

Cairo went silent " We have to get to shugo and kill him, after that we kill Aura and pull the plug on her glitches she's caused. These are the new objectives. We'll split into two teams and cover Mac Anu, take one of these. there level pills it's how admins level up."Cairo said lying about how admins level up with pills when it really comes from there weapons...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:12 am
Ichigo stared, her expression ridden with shock. Her eyes were slightly blank and she was shivering. 'If I've been reported as being in a coma...' She slowly looked up at the others. 'Then how come I'm still here and talking?' Her voice shook with fear, she had no idea what was going on. 'Wha-how has this happened to me...'  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:37 am
mirumiru stunned and shock she tried loging off but she cant log off " what the dis is realy bad " but mirumiru rememberd something on her reserch about the old bbs " wait a min isnt shugo 1 of the HACKERS and if we kill aura a network crisis 2 will happen " mirumiru sayd realy surprise  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff