Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:04 pm
"sure" Envy said  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:27 pm
Road nodded her head and stood up, picking Emmy up with her. "Here.",she said handing Emmy to Envy. "Play nice while I make you guys some food. What do you guys want???",she asked from her kitchen.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:55 pm
Erik and Maura were now just stuck in the middle of the conversation. Maura was latched onto Erik's arm as they looked from this person to that as they spoke. Finally, Kiki asked a request of Edward. But what was it? Maura could see her blushing and so close to Ed that their noses touched. "She's awfully close," she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:33 pm
"Very close," Winry murmured curiously. What could the request possibly be?  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:32 pm
Maura, looked over to Winry, not knowing anyone besides probably Erik heard her. So Maura, at this point, decided to be nice to Winry for the time being. "So what is it Kiki?" Maura asked a little impatiently.

Erik didn't say anything, but just listened intently. There wasn't much he could say without sounding like an a*****e really. His skill with sarcasm was just too great and he was in the perfect mood for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm
Kiki looked intently into Ed's eyes, as if searching for her answer. "I need your help...please, I beg you." she said, grabbing hold of Ed in a hug. She squeezed him tightly, trying to get her point across. "Please, help me find out what I am." she whispered in his ear, though everyone could hear it. "I read that the fullmetal met humonculi in his travels. Maybe...maybe they know what I am. I just, I just can't remember." she said, chokeing up. Kiki relized she was crying now, so she quickly pulled herself out of the forced hug. Kiki looked into Ed's eyes, her dimound tears hit the ground with the same fizzle they always did. It was obveous now, she wasn't human. Nor would she ever be. Kiki wipped away the tears, not burning herself. "your the only one who can help me. Please...I need you..." she said in a shacky voice, now playing with her fingers at her waist, tears wileing up at the corners of her eyes, not yet falling. She looked awfully beautiful at that moment, fragle even.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:25 pm
Erik couldn't stand it! His weakness for women was just too great to be ignored. Kiki's tears made him feel incredibly guilty for no reason at all. It had always been this way for him. He always remembered why this came about. The day his father died. Immediately following, the day she killed herself. he didn't want anyone to end up like his parents did. he walked up to Kiki and hugged her from behind. Her acid tears fell on his hands burning his skin, though he he didn't care. "Please Kiki.....stop," he said quietly. It didn't seem like it since his deep voice carried when he tried to whisper loudly.

"Ed," Maura began. "You don't think she's...." She couldn't finish. The thought of the very beings put some kind of unexplained bad feeling into Maura. Maura could only look at them and say, "We have to help her. No matter what. We all have to do our part to make sure Kiki has closure on who or what created her, and what exactly she is. I don't care if we don't like the results. We just have to."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:46 pm
The shock of Erik's hug pulled the remaining tears back. she gasped, pushing his arm's off from around her. "Erik your arms!" she cried out, touching the holes that were forming on his arm's, they would never go away. His purely inocent hug could have caused him his arms, and perhaps everyone's life. Kiki's powers were still not yet under her control. "Y-Your arms?" she said, tocuhing the holes with a tender, slender finger. Her fingers felt like dove feathers on the skin, and her skin just as pale. Kiki's red eyes shined in the night sky, peirceing the hearts of them all.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:04 pm
Winry raised a hand toward Kiki automatically as she watched the girl's tears fall. At that moment she wished she could do something. Anything to be useful.

"Maura's right..." she said quietly, staring at the ground. "Everyone deserves to know where they came from." For some reason, thoughts of her own mom and dad plagued Winry's mind for an instant. Her fists clenched. "I'm willing to help her do that too." She may not have known Kiki that long; any of the others save for Edward really, but she was the type of person who would choose act and be helpful any way she could in a situation like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:07 pm
Erik looked down at his hands seeing six holes in all. Three on each hand. But it didn't burn as bad as he thought it would. Though once he thought about it, he understood why. "I-I guess, since I have inhuman amouts of electricity flowing through me, it's not bothering me. Well, not as much as it should. They seemed like only second degree burns. They could be easily fixed, though the scars wouldn't go away.

Maura dashed over grabbing his hands, Erik, oh my god! Your hands are burning!" she panicked. She whined and moaned thinking Erik was surely going to die when he was just fine in reality.

He stopped her, pulling his hands away, for her touch actually did make the burns hurt worse. He bit his lip to hide the pain and his hands shook as a strong wave of it took over. "I'm...fine," he said when it had passed. He gave a weak smile to try and reassure the others he was ok. He was strong, and he had to show it at all times.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:15 pm
Kiki took a step back, feeling a wave of guilt wash over her like the ocean. Her hands shuck with dismay, "No matter what I do...I hurt people. I at least want to know why. Maybe then, my fate would be revealed. I would fallow it, no matter what. To the ends of the earth..." her voice shuck with the unsteadiness of her own mind. Kiki could feel her body getting hot again, steam poured from almost every pour. She was misrable, her power reacted with her mood. If she didn't calm down soon...burns would be a good thing. Kiki took another step back, protecting everyone from her unstable body. "why am i here? Just to hurt...people?" she sniffed, allowing one last tear drop. This time it cought fire as it left her face, a small fire flamed from below her feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm
Edward watched all that was happening in front of him and nodded determindly.
"Yes, I will help in any way that I can." he said, his golden eyes shining with that determination he always had.

Original_Edward_Elric

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:41 pm
Winry took a step toward Kiki and paused.
"Believe me, I don't think you're here to hurt people." She thought back to the big smile on the girl's face when she'd asked Winry about mechanics. And from how Kiki acted around Ed, Erik, and Maura, they were pretty well aquainted. "You have allies who care for your well being," she managed a small smile, trying to be reassuring.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:50 pm
Maura smiled as well agreeing, "Yeah Kiki, all of us are here to help! Yes, you were made for a reason, but it was not to hurt people! Not in my opinion at least," she stated. "So, first order of business: Erik, you're going to a doctor! You need medical attention on your hands...now! Anyone know the nearest hospital?"  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:43 pm
Kiki looked at Winry with new eyes. She felt comfurted around her, like a sort od motherly figure. Kiki nodded, "Thank you."
Then she squealed in a high pitched tone, running up to Edward and hugging him so hard, she knocked him to the ground. "Thank you thank you thank you!" she said, snuggleing her cheek against his chest. She looked like a small child when she looked into his eye's, they glazed over for a moment, "You have no idea how much that means to me!" she said with a sweet giggle.
At Maura's question, Kiki looked up, "Theres one just over there." she pointed in the direaction opposite from where she had come. "I can show you if you want." she said.
Kiki looked back over at Edward, smileing even bigger, "Your my hero!" she shouted, hugging him tighter still as she lay ontop of him.

((aww...Kiki's so cute.*zones out*))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games