Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:34 pm
"How about, swimming, moive, then bed?"
[AH short post..]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:51 pm
((S'okay))
"Okay then!" Cassidy grinned as they arrived. She quickly went upstairs and changed into a blue bikini and reappeared next to him "Come on" She said dragging him towards the pool. She entered the pool deck and grinned before diving gracefully into the pool.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:08 pm
"Uh hu...Maybe I should go home and grab a pair of shorts..Jeans will just weight my down.." He shrugged and spead his wins perpairing to fly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:15 am
Cassidy's face fell as she peered at him across the water. "Okay... I guess. You could just borrow a pair." She said softly. "Besides... lots of guys go swimming in boxers... but if you want to go home. That's fine. I'll be here." She said sadly as she floated in the water looking towards the ceiling.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:35 am
Matthew, sighed he rolled his eye's and took off hsi shirt, and jeans. He jumped into the pool not as gracefuly but pretty fell. He swam up to her and grinned mischeviously. He pushed her stomache down and her face went under,her picked her back up and smiled. "Sorry love, that was just so tempting.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:10 am
Cassidy grinned. "I don't mind the dunking. Vampires essentially don't need to breathe." She laughed and wound her arms around his waist. "you on the other hand... need to breathe." She giggled as she pulled him under water with her  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:13 am
Matthew sat there not breathing, he had to but dragons could hold there breath for a long long time. They were fire breathers, they had tremendious amoutns of breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 am
Cassidy pouted and kissed him softly on the lips before swimming towards the other side of the pool. She gracefully pulled herself out of the water and sat with her feet dangling in.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:27 am
Matthew smiled and came up to the surface, he wasn't out of breath. He swam over to her and frowned. "Done swimming so soon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:30 am
Cassidy shooked her head and laughed. "Nope." As she slid down into his arms. "Just thinking" She mumbled softly as she kissed his shoulder gently. She ran a hand through his hair and cupped his face with her hand. She smiled and pulled him close and kissed him gently.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:35 am
Matthew picked her up, wrapping his arms around her waist and his wings around her, he backed her into the cornor, smirkign as she ksised him. "I.." He kissed her back gently. "Love..you Cassidy."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:44 am
Cassidy grinned as she took his face in her hands. "I love you too Matthew, my sweet little flower" She giggled softly and kissed him, keeping his lips against her own.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:46 am
Matthew chuckled. "Will you quit calling me that..Because i WILL find soemthing worse to call you.." Matthew smiled and pressed his forhead agains't her's when all the suddent he was interupted, mid way kiss by a hyper active sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:51 am
Cassidy laughed and traced her finger down his side. "Nope. I like calling you that. And you can call me anything you like." She grinned and turned her head when she heard Eloise bounce in. She rolled her eyes and growled softly. "What do you want El?" Eloise bounced over to her and grinned. "Hi Matthew. Just wondering if you were here. Keegan and I have decided to go away to the island. Just wanted to let you know." She explained lightly. "Toodles" She smiled and took off.
Cassidy sighed. "Well they'll be gone for a couple days." She said flatly and turned her attention back to Matthew. "So where were we" She asked softly as she pressed her lips against his.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:26 am
"Ello Eloise wasn't it...Oh well uhm have fun.." Matthew waved to Eloise. Before he grinned at Cassidy. Matthew wrapped his arms around her wasit and gently kissed her back.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games