Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:37 pm
(p.s. Sun of glowing embers is mortally wounded, she will be blacked out for the rest of the battle. . .)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:51 pm
(T.T)
Featherwing clawed at Scar, her wounds slowly weakening her. Suddenly Scar was knocked away from Featherwing. Birdeyes stood in Scar's place, but she was quickly knocked back over by another cat.

Scar leapt and started attacking Featherwing again, she raked her hind claws down his belly. He yowled and jumped back. Featherwing jumped and bit his neck again. Scar yowled one last time and clawed Featherwing on her neck before falling to the ground motionless.

Featherwing fell to the ground next to Scar, bleeding badly. "Scar is dead!" A cat yowled near by and the Bloodclan cats slowly fled. Everything began to blur and then became black, "Featherwing! No!" Birdeyes called next to Featherwing.

Featherwing woke in a forest, "You fought well, Featherwing." A sweet voice said behind her. She turned to see Redstrike and Silverkit.

"What? I'm not in StarClan am I?" Featherwing asked, shaking her head. "I can't leave! My clan needs me! Sunkit, Hazelkit and Birdeyes-"

"No, you are not going to join StarClan today. You have a long life ahead of you, but right now you are healing." Silverkit purred and the two cats began to walked away. "Take care of your clan," Redstrike said and then they disappeared.

Featherwing slowly opened her eyes, "Featherwing!" Birdeyes called to her.

"Birdeyes?" She asked. "Sunkit, Hazelkit?"

"They're safe. We won!" Birdeyes purred. "Sun is knocked out and bleeding badly, we need to help her."
(wow long post...see she didn't die!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:55 pm
(yay! she didn't die!!!!)

Storm ran over to Star as soon as the cats began to flee. "Star, are you okay?"

Star purred, "Yes, I'm fine! Are you hurt?" Storm shook his head and touched Star's nose. Suddenly Star pulled away, "Sun! Featherwing!" She ran away from Storm. He looked over and saw Sun lying on the ground not moving, Featherwing was also lying on the ground, but she was moving.

"Sun!" Storm yelled and ran over to his healer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 pm
(nuuuuuuuuuuuu! battle not over yet! i still need 2 fite!)
Hazelkit and Mist clambered up a tree, waiting for Bloodclan to strike. "Here's to Battleclan." Mist said ominusly. Hazelkit nodded. "So we jump down ontop of them?" Now Mist nodded.

Bloodclan began to filter into the clearing. The two cats leapt silently out of the trees and each landed on a cat.

Hazelkit felt a surge of power course throught her veins. "Hazelkit." a voice murmured "I told you I would be with you." Hazelkit fought desperatly, Grantieheart's spirit beside her, guiding her on. She dropped as a large cat tumbled over her, Mist entangled in her claws. Hazelkit stretched out and grabbed her tail, pulling with all her might. The Bloodclan warrior fell to the ground and Mist, Graniteheart, and Hazelkit were ontop of her. Hazelkit felt the fight go in slow motion, Graniteheart edging her on, telling her what to do. She saw Sun fall and anger coursed through her. "No." Graniteheart whispered. "That is Suns fight. Go strike that tabby. n** her ear, then tuck under her and trip her." Hazelkit dashed on, ignoring the blood flowing from a gash in her side.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:29 am
Sunkit ramped over, trying to squeeze her way through fleeing and still battiling cats. "Featherwing! Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:53 pm
Featherwing weakly nodded, "I'm alive aren't I?" She purred and tried to stand, but ended up falling agian.

"Don't move! Stupid furball!" Birdeyes growled and put cobwebs on Featherwing's wounds.

Star and Storm crouched over Sun, "Sun! Please be alright, we need you!" Star cried to her leader, who lay limp on the ground.

"Sunkit, keep this on her wound, I'm going to look at Sun." Birdeyes said, a little confused on how she knew what to do. I'm not a medicine cat, but yet I know what to do for wounds... She shrugged and walked over to Sun. "Move, let me see her wounds." She said to Storm and Star. They moved and Birdeyes crouched over Sun.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:10 pm
light felt a pain in her heg after her enemy fled. she saw a large rock on her hind leg. "Help!!!" she yelpt as cats closed around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:20 pm
Star looked up from Sun's body and saw Light trapped under a rock, "Oh, no! Storm help me, we have to get Light out!"

Storm nodded, "I'll get some more cave gaurds to help us, that rock is huge." He ran out of the cave and came back quickly with four more cave gaurds. "Okay, on three we push the rock. One. Two. Three." The six cats pushed with all there strength, but the rock didn't bugde.

"What do we do?" Star asked and looked at Light. "Don't worry, we'll get you out."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

jfederer62

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:00 pm
Dawn watched this all happen from her post by the cave. Her full name is Dawn of the Morning Light, but they all called her Dawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:40 am
Sunkit scrambled over, and held it in place. She stared at it intensly, making sure it wouldn't move an inch.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:46 pm
Light started to worry what if they lost? where would she go? she used her teeth and remaining paws to fight the enemy around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:26 am
Sun sat in front of the pool of never ending light, in the pool sun could see her cat's were still fighting. "Sun!" Stone raced over, "Sun your not dead!! Go back, and help your clan!! They still need you!!" Sun looked over at stone. "Stone, I do not wish to go back just yet. . .I would like to see how Birdeyes handles this...I will go back if she needs help, but for now I will watch my tribe." Sun lay down. Stone sighed "Oh sun!" and he lay down nexted to her. "Can you at lest go back and tell them that!! For now you look dead!!" Sun started to purr. "Ok! Ok, I'll back, but just so my body looks alive!! Go and tell the ancestors that they can come home now!!" Stone licked Sun's shoulder. "ok. . .I'll be watching over you sun." Sun licked stones face, "thank you stone." Then he fanished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sun could feel her body's pain now. Birdeyes was calling out orders. That bird brain!!! Sun coughed out, and Birdeyes looked down. "For crying out loud get some spidersweb!! I'm bleeding all over the place!!"
Sun then put her head back down. "oh sun thank goodness!! Your alive!!" Cloud purred. "of course I am!!" Sun growled back.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am
Sunkit twitched, she began to lose focous on keeping the leaf steady. Oh, I wanna go help fight- but i can't let Featherwing down! Her tail lashed. "May I help you with that, little one?" A soft, carring voice questioned. Sunkit turned around to see a tribe cat staring at her with motherly eyes. "Yes!" she squeaked as the cat gently placed her paw on the leaf. "Bye Featherwing, I'll be back soon!" she promised and raced off to help fight leaving Lunar their to care for Featherwing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 am
(WHAT ABOUT MEEE IM STUCK UNDER A ROCK HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)  

Dreamerlily

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:38 pm
(i missed a lot dude)
Shadow was under a large brown tom. her breathing was short and light was leaving her eyes. she saw her mother Light of Early Morning. "Light?" Shadow rasped. "its time to go to the ranks with our ancestors." her mother purred. "you still have little time left for your friends to say good bye." the large tom leaped off her as he got chased out of the clearing. Shadow gasped as she herd her name being called.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games