Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 pm
Rasu had just finished training with his new rod, and walked inside. He heard Dessenger yell in his room, and ran up there as fast as he could. He got to Dessengers room and immediately noticed the robots camoflauge flicker. Rasu lashed out with his rod with a battle cry "HUUWAAAH!" His hit connected and almost completely oblitereated the robot. He look at his staff with a VERY satified look. "Are you ok?" He asked Dessenger.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 am
Flage picked up speed as he reached the point where Sonic had been last seen and flew around looking for clues. He then noticed an airship that had damage done to the hull and used Chaos Control to leave. He was at the house he had been building and decided to work on it more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie woke up to see Flage was not there but saw a note that Flage left and read it. That made her worry ....
The note explained that he was going to check the last spot sonic was seen for clues and if Flage was not careful he would be captured. Sophie got up and Chaoloca decided to go with Sophie and walked around the castle a bit unsure of what to do, she had missed the communicator meeting that everyone but her and Flage went to and she did not have any idea what everyone was up to. After pacing around a but she decided to go out made a rod appear and practice a little with it even though she had mastered it almost beyond the need to practice. She saw a tree ahead of her and jumped swinging the rod down cracking it in half but then the pieces shattered into sawdust almost.
She walked away bored still and just went walking in the forest aimlessly followed by Chaoloca...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:18 am
"Prepare for launch," Commanded Eggman as the robots finished producing many many battle airships. "Make sure productions here continue at 97% robots and 3Âșttleships," commanded Eggman as he walked to the Egg Carrier V3 the flagship of the fleet.
With that they took off into an orbit around the Moon running basic tests and preparing for the invasion of Mobius. The fleet currently had 701 ships including the Egg Carrier V3 the license plate Egg 701 shining brightly. The ships would all be entering Mobius orbit together and they would hit 7 main cities/resource areas. The plan would be that people would not be prepared to hold them off and that with construction always happening Eggman had a lot more plans.
"Have the Death Egg Space station ready for launch in 5 days," Ordered Eggman using the base com link.
The ships still unknown to all on Mobius were getting ready to invade but it was not time yet. The information was still coming in from the spy satellite...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the lunar base the metallic flame was changing into a claw holding the flame now and it was having electricity shooting between the claws. Soon a basic shape was coming from it and it looked similar to Chaos and Sonic combined. It was starting to move around the base examining it and the flame had now become a full robot that had many powers like Chaos and Sonic but also powers that were not yet developed. Like being able to absorb data and change shape like metal sonic.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:26 am
Kayonis tossed and turned. He was seeing what Eggman was doing and the beast he had created. It was like a nightmare, but he didn't know that it was real. He awoke with a scream and immediately sat up. He thought of all the stories he had heard from Sonic and Sally and other stories he had heard of Eggman. "Could this be the guy. If so, why would I have a nightmare about it. He's been dead for three years now. He turned towards his bed and saw Sonia at his bedside sleeping. "She stayed?" He questioned. 'Why? She loves these missions. Why would she pass up this opportunity?' He thought. He walked over to her and gently picked her up ignoring the fact that his left arm was broken. He took her to her room and laid her on her bed. She awoke when he laid her down. "Kayonis?!" She asked in alarm. "It's ok. You fell asleep by the infirmary bed. I'm not going to hurt you." He said. "I know. It's just..." She began and looked away. "What are you hiding from me?" He asked. She looked at him astonished.

'How'd he know?' He mind wondered. "Nothing." She said shepishly. "Come now, I know better. We're friends, you can tell me anything." He said. "I don't want hurt you." She said. "You're hurting more by not telling." He said starting to get angry. "Well, if you must know!" Sonia said getting angry at him. "Sophie healed you not that darn Master Emerald. I hope you're pride is damaged forever! If not for Sophie, you'd be dead!" She said and covered her mouth afterwords. Kayonis was stunned. 'what?' his mind wondered. "I'm sorry, I..." Sonia said. "Doesn't matter." Kayonis said leaving the room. He started going towards the balcony. "Oh no...I've really hurt him." Sonia said. She stayed put for now.

Out on the balcony, Kayonis looked towards the full moon. 'So, I'm not a full guardian. I've heard stories of guardians being healed by the master emerald. Did it not heal me because I failed to protect it?' He wondered. Chaos wanted to say something but wasn't good at comforting. He kept quiet. Kayonis sat down on the floor of the balcony. Sonia stood in the door way. "Dammit all! If only I was stronger. Then the mMaster Emerald wouldn't have turned on me!" He said half angered and half crying. He started crying. "I'm no good at all. I'm not ready." He said.

"Yes you are." Sonia said. "How...how long have you been there?" He asked. "A few minutes. Listen about earlier, I'm sorry. You made m,e angry and I said something I shouldn't have. It's not the pride that makes you, it's you who makes the pride. If you don't believe in yourself, then you will always feel like a failure. I love you too much to let you do that to yourself." She said and blushed. Kayonis stood up. "What?" He asked. "I l...love you. For you, not your heritage." She said. He couldn't believe it. He had always liked the princess for so long, but never knew how she felt. He wrapped his arms around her. "Sonia, I love you too. I'm sorry. I should've known better." He said. Now she was shocked. She never knew. She liked the embrace. They stood like that just looking out at the stars and moon enjoying this new chapter in their lives.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:10 am
"Finally done," said Flage to himself wiping sweat from his forehead. Before him stood a house that he had fully built. It had 2 floors and on the second about half of it was a balcony with 3 bedrooms. The lower floor had a room for a kitchen, a dinning room, a living room, a room without a use yet and a garage that could fit a lot in it that would really be for storage.
He still was carving and crafting some of the fine details but it was mostly done that small part.
"Wow," said a voice he knew well,"it is beautiful," Sophie finished who had wandered to the clearing by luck.
"Chao chao chao chao," agreed Chaoloca.
"I still need to craft some finishing touches then build some other things," said Flage.
"I thought you went to check on the area that sonic went missing ..." said Sophie remembering the note.
"Then is a large airship with hull damage on the lower hull and then I used Chaos Control to come here," said Flage,"I need to go to the castle," Flage finished stretching his wings.
"Can I have a lift," asked Sophie who wanted to ask Tails something. Flage smiled and picked up Sophie flying slowly as they talked. Chaoloca was right behind Flage fast as ever.
When they landed they headed to find who they wanted to talk to. Sophie managed to find Tails after awhile and asked him for something very unexpected.
Flage looked for Sally and told her about the house he had built and said how grateful he was for all her help and that he was going to move into the house tomorrow with Sophie who he had already asked if she wanted to stay in the castle or move into the house he built.
What Sophie had asked Tails was for his to teach her how to use a plane and pilot all of the basic vehicles from cars to motorbikes, extreme gears to planes and all the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:28 am
Eggman activated a different com link,"Metallic, state your power levels," he said over it.
"100% operational Doctor, primary power and systems running, secondary power on standby and secondary functions still formatting," Metallic as the flame was called replied.
"When the Death Egg Space station launches you will be on it so you can have a view of all progress and all the information from the spying so you can update your programing," commanded Eggman.
On the final com link he made an announcement to all the battleships saying the plan of action and that they would not attack Mobius for a while till all the plan was ready.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:03 am
When the next day came Flage packed his bag, and him and Sophie moved into the house freshly built and furnished. Flage had told his friends where it was. The house's fridge was stocked as Flage had been busy sorting out all the fine details yesterday. They opened the door and Flage said,"A home of our own," to Sophie, "Let me show you which room is which," he said as Sophie placed her bag down and then without warning Flage picked Sophie up hugging her and carried her around. After they went to the balcony proud of what they had managed to do in the last week. They had shared their thoughts on how they felt, Flage had built a house and Sophie had saved Kayonis life, healing him so his injuries would be fully cured within the week.
They were now independent and shared everything. Flage was thinking for the moment about what he was planning next when Sophie put her hand on his and they cuddled watching the sky like they did at night...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:26 am
Although Chris had been in the lab working he had heard Rasu's battle cry and the crashing of his rod hiting the robot. He hurried up there to see what had happened. He got to the room and saw what was left of the robot. "Oh wow, I didn't think the rod could do that, it's probably because of your strength Rasu." Chris said with a laugh. "Is everyone ok?" "We're alright, but now that I realise it the robot looked familar." Rasu closed his eyes and started to think. "Oh, that's it! It looked an awful lot like the robot Sophie had taken care of." Chris went and looked at the remains of the robot. Then pieces of the robot began to come closer together. "It's a self repairing robot! Rasu hand my your rod!" Rasu handed the rod the Chris. Chris examined the robot carefully. "There!" He slammed the rod down on a piece of the robot and destroyed it. The pieces of the robot were immediately self-destructed. "That was the robot's control component." Chris said as he handed the rod back to Rasu. "This is starting to become a nuisance. I'm going to make something that will detect these stupid robots." Chris turned and walked out of the room, and headed back to the lab.

(the next time I post, I'm going to introduce Rasu's uncle. There's no need to add him to the character list, as I only plan on a temporary appearance kind of thing. Although I might bring him in again.)  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:36 am
Kayonis and Sonia had been talking and getting to know each other more over the course of the week. That morning when Sonia awoke, she went to the infirmary to check on Kayonis only to find he wasn't there. She heard a yell and went to the window. When she looked she saw him training. He had destroyed one ofthe robots and reprogrammed it to use as a training partner. He was breathing rapidly and the robot kept coming with attacks. Each one Kayonis dodged and countered, but not denting it. "He's really going all out." She said watching.

~*~

"Resistance is futile!" The robot said. "I won't know until I try!" Kayonis spat launching an attack. He punched right through the robot. The robot fell and was about to self destruct. "Off!" Kayonis commanded and the self destruction stopped. He turned hearind a whistle. "Looking hot Kayonis!" Sonia said. He smiled and gave a thumbs up. 'Despite her regal style, she loves a good fight.' Kayonis thought. He flew in and picked her up. "Let's go for a fly." He said. She held on and kissed his cheek. They weren't quite ready for the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing, but just friendly kisses like that was fine. A few moments later, they arrived on the bank of a lake. "This place is beautiful. How'd you find it?" Sonia asked. "When I was first training to become guardian, I would always sneak away to this place. I found it one day when I got upset at father for training me too hard." He explained.

They sat down and cuddled on the bank. Every now and then, Kayonis would dive in and catch a fish tossing it on the bank so it could be used for food a bit later. The next time he went in, Sonia joined him and they swam for a while. In the bushes, Chiro watched hoping to get lucky and find a chaos emerald. He still had three. Counting the one that Flage had, that was four and the others are out looking for the other three. "Young love. It blossums and fades." He thought. His spines had grown a bit longer, his two arms were upgraded and powerful and the third he had was in hand. "It'd be pointless to absorb this one right now. Afterall, I'd hate to walk with a limp like that Flage." He said to himself and crept away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:38 am
Dessenger got up holding his hurt hand. "Man metal hurts." he said to himself. Well so much for sleep. As he walked down the hallway he thought about every thing that had happened in the couple of days he had know them. Hard to belive that just a few days ago he was just on his way to a hover board compition and now he was a member of the freedom fighters NG! Sure he didn't have the speed or the strength or the ability to fly like the others but he would do his part  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:44 am
Flage and Sophie were happy in the house when Sophie sensed another robot but remained calm sensing it getting nearest to the house. She relaxed and kept calm whispering to Flage about what she was about to do. Flage faked like he was looking up at the sky letting go of Sophie. Sophie quickly threw a rod it appeared a split moment before it left her hand robot shattering in 5 clear parts beyond repair, all the basic circuitry damaged making it unable to repair or self destruct.
"Your aim is remarkable," said Flage as he looked to the other side of the clearing at the broken robot,"Your father trained your skills well,"
"He always wanted a son and when he got a daughter he treated me a bit like a son," said Sophie glad she was treated well even thought she was not what her father wanted. Flage already knew a lot about her and this was nothing new to him.
"It is strange that your mother supported it by teaching you to summon rods," said Flage half laugh and Sophie giggled at that idea leaving the robot to rot in the moss that would soon cover it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:55 am
When they were through swimming, Kayonis had put the fish in a bag to take to the castle so Sonia could cook it up. He learned that she loved to cook and was very good at it. "Do you want to fly or run?" Kayonis asked. "I think I'll run this time." She said taking off. Kayonis smiled. He was in love with this girl and he knew it. His mind was racing and he thought it'd be wise to ask some one, but the only person availible would be Flage. He started towards where he sensed Flage's Chaos Emerald and Saw he and Sophie in their house. "Flage you dog! How'd you do it?" He called startling the pair.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:25 pm
Sophie looked at Kayonis with a look of disgusted.
"Do you even know what we did for you?" she asked after the way he was acting.
"Or did you not see the master emerald repaired almost killing me like your wounds would have done to you if it was not for Sophie helping you recover," said Flage.
Flage put his hands in the jacket pockets as the cool night breeze was freezing his hands, "You really have no idea what has happened I guess that is what your change did, oh yes I do know that your body has power beyond its limits and when you broke them you almost died and your eyes going green and not to forget your fingers like Chaos when you slept," said Flage who had been noticing a lot.
"So what is in it for you Kayonis," asked Sophie, "your hunger for power to be able to beat your father or is it more,are you afraid that the master emerald did not give you enough as Knuckles has not pasted on the full powers of the guardian on as he wants you to focus on your friends more so you did not live like he use to,"  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games