Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:33 pm
Amanda chuckled "yea you can.Its up to you. " she notice him studdering."it doesn't mean thats gonna happen" she chuckled lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:00 am
"Yeah I know... I just still get nervous and stuff around you Manda..." he said, his stomach was in knots, a little like highway traffic. "I just don't show it through my actions anymore." Donny said to her as he looked down to talk to her.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:19 am
She smiled softly "it's okay..try not to be so nervous..it makes me nervous" she chuckled. She pulled away and went to her dresser to get her pj's."I'll be right back." she went to the bathroom to get dressed. Undertaker was sitting on her bed looking at Donny.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:48 am
Donny nodded to her and took a seat on the bed and then lifted up Undertaker onto her bed with him. He then started to pet him,"I guess your not so bad..." he said to Undertaker as he waited for Amanda to come back out.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:55 am
[[ i'll brb... i have to go put gas in my car]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:55 am
Undertaker nuzzled into Donny's hand as he petted him. AManda came back dressed in a pair of pj pants and a WWE t-shirt. Very casual. She pulled her hair up into a pony tail and smiled when she saw Donny petting Undertaker. "Okay..weres my camera?" she joked.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:14 am
[[ mk then.... Imma back nows =DD you can rejoice. lol. jk jk. ]]
Donny laughed. "uhhmmm... i dunno." he said to her as he got up from her bed and walked over to her. "But I was just telling Undertaker over there thank you." he said as he looked over to Undertaker, who was now hopping down from Amanda's bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:19 am
Amanda chuckled "If he's giving up sleeping in the bed with me..I think he's saying thank you and you win" she smiled as she watched Undertaker.He layed down in his lil bed near her balcony.She blew one of her bangs out of her face "well? I'm gonna hit the sack..."  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:27 am
"aw man... finally i get a break from him." Donny said and smiled to her. "Well then... I guess I'll join you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:33 am
She smiled "Sure c'mon.."she walked over to the bed,flipped over the covers and got in.Undertaker twitched his nose and fell asleep. Amanda noticed and chuckled a little.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:41 am
"ok." he said and followed her over to her bed and climbing in with her and pulled the covers up onto them both. Donny turned his body so he was on his side to face her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:44 am
Amanda smiled softly and snuggled into him and rested her head on her pillow. Her bangs fell into her eyes as she closed them.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:08 pm
Donny put his arm around her waist and fell asleep alongside her.
[time skip to the next morning]
He woke up around five thirty or six am and quietly tried to slip out of her room so she could sleep. Donny was so used to waking up so early for p.t and things like that for the army basic training. He got out of her room and shut the door noticing Undertaker slip out just as he got the door shut. Walking down the hallway and the stairs with Undertaker hopping alongside him he went to 'his' room and changed into some old jeans, a studded belt, an old school football shirt and his tennis shoes. Donny then walked back out to the kitchen and made some breakfast for her and brought it up and laid it on the side table next to where she was sleeping on her bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:18 pm
[[awww thats cute><]]
Amanda hadn't noticed Donny slip out of bed.She just turned in her sleep.Her hair hadn't fallen out of the pony tail and it was wild. She opened her eyes to the smell of food. She winced from the light and saw food. "wow.."she chuckled as she sat up rubbing her eyes.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:27 pm
Donny noticed her waking up as he was almost out of her room again. He turned around and let undertaker through, into her room. "oh... ah.. i guess it didn't all work out as I planned... but haha... surprise?" he said as he walked back over and sat on the side of the bed where she was.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games