Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[General Chat] House of Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:50 pm
That is freaking adorable. heart

@Sushii: OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN!!!
And once Halloween happens I won't want it to end, because I gotta take the SAT the next day. wtf @ collegeboard. >>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:01 pm
I have tests all day on Halloween. sweatdrop

teddytoles

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:24 pm
Ouch, that really sucks. >.<;;

That's when my psychology final is supposed to be. Me and this other girl are gonna try to talk the teacher into having the test on the 30th and watching Death Note on Halloween. 'cause, I mean. It's perfect. Halloween, psychology, creepiness... DEATH NOTE.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:24 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
Ouch, that really sucks. >.<;;

That's when my psychology final is supposed to be. Me and this other girl are gonna try to talk the teacher into having the test on the 30th and watching Death Note on Halloween. 'cause, I mean. It's perfect. Halloween, psychology, creepiness... DEATH NOTE.
Rulin' ya universes...

Hm, I don't know what to watch to get in the Halloween spirit... I mean, there's always the Nightmare before Christmas but that's more Xmas-centric. Maybe the Ouran Halloween episode? Does anyone know of good tv shows/anime series to watch for halloween? smile Maybe Dexter, or Supernatural, or Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni <3 IDK.

...since 1992.

User_2629207

Vampire_Reiko

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:54 pm
gaypridewonder
I have tests all day on Halloween. sweatdrop

I think I do also, since it is the last day of the quarter for my school. Way to ruin a holiday to whoever came up with that idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:47 pm
Haa... everything we have for school is due the day before! But the dance isn't untill saturday... whee If anyone is curious, I'm dressing up as a french maid... 3nodding heart  

Namikaze Kaiyoko

Tipsy Kitten

9,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:09 am
Question for everyone who wants to answer~

What do you think the flaws are of this Guild? and the Benefits? Also any other comments or suggestions you have, negative or positive, are more than welcomed. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:55 am
MistressPaco
Question for everyone who wants to answer~

What do you think the flaws are of this Guild? and the Benefits? Also any other comments or suggestions you have, negative or positive, are more than welcomed. ^^
Rulin' ya universes...

Pros: Doesn't move too fast, it's easy to partake in conversation and the members are really nice smile
Cons: Not enough conversations to partake in xD Y'all need to be more active, I say!

ALSO, I really like this idea of arranging meetups at cons, whattayathink? I'd find it very fun ^_^

@Namikaze Kaiyoko: geh, tell me about it! This whole term is basically just cramming for the exams (TWO SETS OF EXAMS THIS YEAR! D; Horrible.)
And I have a SAC for Literature class on Creative writing due tomorrow >_>;; I wrote a story about a pair of blatantly gay angels having mushroom ravioli and arguing about divine intervention xD I hope they weren't too obvious, or there might be questions asked that I'd rather not answer.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:26 am
Rulin' ya universes...
Haha, oh man, I went and got a new notebook to use at school and GUESS what number it was? y'know, how they sometimes put the product number on the book?

xD WHAT ARE THE ODDS!?
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:39 pm
Sushii, I agree with your sig. >>
I've not finished Twilight, but the overpopulation of rabid fangirls is making me not wanna finish the book.

EvFaerAshlynn

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:47 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
Sushii, I agree with your sig. >>
I've not finished Twilight, but the overpopulation of rabid fangirls is making me not wanna finish the book.
Rulin' ya universes...

I read half of twilight, but when Edward was sparkling in the sun instead of burning, I just closed that book FOR EVER.
Lestat could kick his a** without lifting a finger, all HE needs to do is think it and Edward and his sparkles would BURN.
BWAH HAH HAA. I love hating Twilight xD
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:34 pm
i hate my sinuses

a lot  

Enter New Name Here

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:18 pm
Okay so last night I was at a birthday party and we were walking around at like 11 PM up by my elementary school, and there were people moving around in a car. Meagan thought they were having sex. So we went sorta in the general vicinity to investigate, and Katrina was like, "Dude, it's totally two guys in there." We came back later as they were leaving and we think it WAS two guys in there. xDD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Ohohoho, I have a Twilight fangirl bingo thing saved to my computer, but it ain't goin' anywhere, because it's, well... It's too mean. D:
Whether people want to analyse what they read is up to themselves. XD
I could probably do without the compulsion to rip books and fanfics apart at the slightest hint of badness and purple prose. Certainly, I'd be able to enjoy that otherwise okay Phoenix Wright fic with the hideously obvious plot device. :'D  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

darkdragon_illusion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:57 pm
Ahhh..I haven't been here in forever. sweatdrop

Happy Halloween everyone! ~ heart  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games