Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
your username.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.<
View Results

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:50 pm
I hate sniffing things. They smell weird. DX  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:52 am
BreathLessX
I hate sniffing things. They smell weird. DX

Lolz
I like sniffing my male friends. I know that sounds creepy, but they all just smell so delicious. D:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm
Bonquchko was the name of my friend's pet paper ball in Summer School in the 7th grade... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:45 pm
Bonquchko
Bonquchko was the name of my friend's pet paper ball in Summer School in the 7th grade... xp

xDDD
You remembered the name of a paper ball from 7th grade?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:21 pm
XxGrieverxX
Bonquchko

xDDD

You'd be amazed at what people remember.

For instance, I put D for the 12th question on the science section of a standardized test we took in 8th grade. 8>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:25 pm
XxGrieverxX
Bonquchko

xDDD

I've had this account since the 7th grade, lol, so it wasn't that hard at the time. I've had it since 2005, I failed the ninth grade, repeating now, before you ask  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:20 pm
@Twelvie
Weird, now that I think of it, I remember the last answer for my PE final in 8th grade was C. :0

@Ohh. :0 You've been on Gaia for a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:11 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Twelvie
Weird, now that I think of it, I remember the last answer for my PE final in 8th grade was C. :0

@Ohh. :0 You've been on Gaia for a long time.

Yep yep  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Mubyou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:43 pm
mine sort of came from Quetzalcoatl, but I didn't know how to spell it, so I decided to do the Engrish version, ketsukoteru, then I thought that was too masculine, and little Mireille popped into my head. Thus, ketsukutelle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:30 pm
ketsukutelle
mine sort of came from Quetzalcoatl, but I didn't know how to spell it, so I decided to do the Engrish version, ketsukoteru, then I thought that was too masculine, and little Mireille popped into my head. Thus, ketsukutelle.

Lolz
So that's how you pronounce Quetzalcoatl. :0 Ever since I've played FF8, I've always wondered that.
Do you really like Quetzalcoatl or the name or something? ;D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Ninkitty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:32 pm
"Nin" because I'm into ninjas and "kitty" because cats are my favorite animal.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:41 pm
XxGrieverxX
ketsukutelle

Lolz
So that's how you pronounce Quetzalcoatl. :0 Ever since I've played FF8, I've always wondered that.

Um... actually, in originality, Quetzalcoatl was the Aztec sun god. That's why spell check has it... I'm working on FF4 right now. I'm actually going in order. I borrowed the first two from my friend and went "AAH! TWO D?!?! BRAIN CONFUSED!" So I skipped those, and she didn't have 3... oh well. Cloud's a bishie, even according to my friend's aunt.  

Mubyou

Mubyou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:43 pm
ketsukutelle
XxGrieverxX
ketsukutelle

Lolz

Um... actually, in originality, Quetzalcoatl was the Aztec sun god. That's why spell check has it... I'm working on FF4 right now. I'm actually going in order. I borrowed the first two from my friend and went "AAH! TWO D?!?! BRAIN CONFUSED!" So I skipped those, and she didn't have 3... oh well. Cloud's a bishie, even according to my friend's aunt.

Oh, the original is pronounced QWEH-TZU-KWO-TAL. As in the sun god.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:06 am
ketsukutelle
ketsukutelle
XxGrieverxX
ketsukutelle

Lolz

Oh, the original is pronounced QWEH-TZU-KWO-TAL. As in the sun god.

OHHH. :0
That makes sense. xD
I love FF4. ;-; I've played the GBA and DS version. I haven't beat the DS version yet.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:14 am
The only thing I play on the DS are MySims and Lost in Blue...and I once borrowed a Bleach game from my friend... I love Lost in Blue even though the people are infuriating...  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games