Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:31 am
" well yeah, but please don't tell anyone about this, if word gets out the whole house will go into a panic and we don't want anything to go wrong, right?" said BB as his eyes looked crimson red as she flashed an evil smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:47 am
Willow supressed another shiver.

"I won't say anything. You've got my word. Well, I've got to get to my biology class. Do you still want to help?"

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:48 am
" oh why of course! I would be glad to help!" said BB happily  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:36 am
Willow smiles. Alrihgt then. Upon arriving at class she introduces B.

"For those who don't him, this is B. He's going to help with dissecition."

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:32 am
LEAD ME TO THE PIG!" bb said happily as he threw his arms up into the air  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:23 pm
"It's over here." She says she walks over to the closet and removes the pigs. She distributes the pigs.

"B, will you please hand out the dissection kits?"

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:44 pm
" yes ma'am!" said BB happily as he passed her the kit while he pulled up his sleeves and put on some ruber gloves
" now....lets cut this baby up shall we?" said BB as his tone changed form happy to evil and cold along with his eyes turned cold and dimmed while they shown off a crimson red while he did an insane smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:43 pm
Willow handed each student a dissection kit.

"Unfortunately, the pig is too think to pin it down, so you'll have to use your hands and be careful. Everyone get your gloves on. If you have any questions, ask. Begin."

Linda raises her hand.

"Could you show me the cut again?"

Willow walks over to Linda.

Another hand is raised.

"How are we supposed to break the ribs?"

"B, could you please show Jen how to break the ribcage?" Willow asks.  

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:10 pm
" oh why of course" said BB as he went over to the girl and leaned in over her shoulder
" you see, the way to break the rib cage is...well...last time I did this we used hammers, but the easiest way I've done it was" then BB slamed his fist down onto the pigs rib cage and he did is so loud the the whole room was filled with the noise of craking and poping of pig bones
" just like that" said Bb happily as he lfited his hand off the bigs torso

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:12 pm
"He hit it so hard. I bet that could have broken a human's ribcage." A student says.

Willow walks over to where B and the girl are.

"Well, none of the other bones got broken. So, please continue on. Class, please your scissors for bone breaking if that's possible. If it isn't, please don't use the scalpel as it will break."

"I'm finished." Declares one student.

Willow walks over.

"Very nice. What do you think B?"

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:42 pm
BB walked over to where the other student was, as he leaned down over the student, he smiled and said happily " good job, but you made the cut of the stomach a little bit too deep, it's nothing that bad, it's just that you wouldn't want the room filled with acid smell that can melt iron, cause the stomach acid can do that. also that you cut the torso a little bit too shallow, so next time go for a deeper cut, and make sure to wash your hands and arms in hot water after you're done. but, make sure that you place your tools in a boiling pot so that all the germs can come off of it so no one would get sick." then BB got up and streached out his arms
" you know what...how about I show them an example on how to slice open one of these babies huh how about it?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:58 pm
"Certainly." Willow hands B a pig.

"THe kit is on my desk."

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:30 pm
"alright then." then BB sat down the pig and went over to the desk, grabbed the tools and sat them down on a tabble next to the pig
" alright students this is how you slice open a pig the correct way and no I'm not going to slam my fist down on it's rib cage once again so here we go"
Then BB did a slow deep slice open the torso and started to spreate the the cut torso by using scissors and then he started to cut the internal organs so he can take them out and display them for the students
" alright, right here is the heart, liver, lungs, small and large intestine's, the espogase (( sp ? )) that means the throat, the stomach which I cut carefully so that the acid out come out and go every where" said BB as he was pointing to each organ and explaining it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:22 pm
"Still perfect. So, class, any questions or comments?"

She pauses then notices something.

"Hey! Don't put that leg in his lunch!"

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:58 pm
Then BB just smiled as he took off his gloves and washed his arms and hands. After he was done, he went over to the student who was trying to put a leg in some other students lunch . BB placed his hand on the shoulder of the student and leaned over his shoulder and smiled
"now now...you don't want to be doing that.....would you like it if you got some limb of a dead thing in your lunch hmmm?" he asked with in a sly evil tone of voice

Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff