Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you :
  Win
  Lose
  Tie
View Results

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:00 pm
*Dingo starts lauging* Tachi, Fuchi, Ouchi, firing at this person now! *Three tanks come in and start to fire at Envy* Roger! Roger! Roger!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:15 am
*blocks the firing by using Dingo as a shield* you better make them stop because if you don't you'll die  

Envy homunculi 08

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:55 pm
You are making me mad now and you do not want to see me mad. *runs at the speed of light and punches Envy in the back of his head causing him to let go of Dingo* DINGO YOU BETTER RUN! I'll distract him. *takes out sword and begins to attack Envy*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:29 pm
OOC - Wheres Envy when you need her?  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:56 pm
*shifts arm into a blade and blocks the attacks* you don't wanna make me mad either little bunny *stabs bunny with arm blade making her bleed* and you shouldn't play with swords someone could get hurt

((don't worry Envy will clean up the mess after he kills you))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:19 am
The same goes to you! *Pulls a dagger out and thrusts it into Envys neck*  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:54 am
*dies then one minute later comes back to life pulling knife out of neck and healing the wound* how mean of you, you made me die once *grabs the knife dingo stabbed me with and stabs dingo in the chest making him die* that was easy now to take care of bunny *turns towards bunny*

((again don't worry Envy will clean up when hes done))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:22 pm
Well I have other tricks up my sleeves. *uses Phoenix Down on Dingo and heals self*

((LOL!!!!!! I had to use the phoenix down thing*  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:31 pm
(lol)

*runs at bunny and punches her*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:42 pm
*pulls the knife out and throws it at Envy's back* Don't turn your back on the biggest threat in your blind spot!  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:01 pm
*pulls knife out of back then turns and faces both dingo and bunny and thinks for a minute about how hes going to take on both dingo and bunny at the same*
hmph, i was going to make this quick for you but it seems both of you want a pain full death *grabs bunny by her neck and starts to strangle her* luck for you i can do that

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:57 pm
I know what your tomb stone is going to say, "Here lies Envy, the girl that got her a** handed to her on a silver platter by two people she thought she could kill."  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:38 pm
I... Can't... Breathe. *kicks Envy in stomach causing him to let go* That was too close. Any longer and I would have been dead. *looks over at the hole that is now a pond* Well I guess the time is right. *runs over to pond and begins to walk on the water* This is where it begins! You'll see what I mean in a little bit. Dingo now it's your turn!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:21 pm
*looks at dingo and smirks* really? *shifts arm into snake and grabs dingo and starts to crush him* i wouldn't be talking about my tombstone *squeezes dingo a little harder* since i haven't lost yet but.... *still squeezing dingo* i can watch as you are crushed to death. you want to say anything before you die?  

Envy homunculi 08

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:34 pm
How about you get a good look of Dingo again. *dingo turns into water* That one was only a water clone.  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games