Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:45 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki jumped up and down at the news of Alex staying. "Yay!! Alex, Alex, Alex!!"she said, jumping off the bed and over to the bowl.

Kiki lapted up the milk greedly, it was good. Kiki looked up at the two now, licking her lips of milk. "Working will be fun! Maura will look so cute in the uniform too!"she stated, bending back down to finish what was left of the milk.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:10 pm
Maura shrugged and said, "Well, I look good in anything I wear, so it'll be easy for me! Right, Erik?" She smiled at him, knowing his laid back, personality all too well. He'd probably say something all plain just so she'd leave him alone. He looked as if he was thinking about something. He was always thinking. He was always so well organized and everything had to have a plan.

"Yeah!" Erik answered thoughtfully. "You'd make a great waitress, Maura! Pretty young lady like you taking orders and stuff like that! That seems your style!" he said looking at Alex as it was about to crawl off of the bed. Erik got up and picked it up, turning it around towards Maura again. "That seems like a good job for both you!" he said looking at the ceiling. "I wonder," he mumbled looking down at Kiki. "You think Dragea has the patience to be a waitress? I wouldn't say she does, but hey! You know her better than me since she's your sister!"  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:22 pm

Kiki finished what was left of the milk, feeling utterly full. "No...Dragy doesn't like takeing orders from anyone. She also can't stand stupid people, she would be fired so fast your head would spin."Kiki said, jumping back on the bed and began to lick her paws clean. "I've tryed to teach her to relax...but she feels as if the world is her responsablitly. I fear everything burdens her so..."Kiki slowed in her licking, but went back to the same speed quickly. She felt worried for her sister, no matter how capable she was. "Dragy...where are you? I miss you!"she tryed talking to her, hopeing she would anwser and she wasn't to far away to still hear her thoughts.

"But she would look good in the uniform, no matter how much she protested."Kiki giggled, thinking about her sister yelling about how she was forced to wear a skirt and how it was maddness. "Oh! I can't wait for tonight! I want to be human more then ever now!! I hope nothing goes wrong with the eclipse tonight!!"she whinned.

((To Dragy: You did say that tonight would be the eclipse right? If not, I'll edit.))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:26 pm
((Yes, It can be tonight.))  

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:41 pm
Erik laughed at Dragea's predictableness. "I thought as much!" he said. Then he noticed Kiki saying something about an eclipse. "Eclipse? What kind of eclipse? What'll happen then?" he questioned uncontrollably. He usually wouldn't care, but in this case no one knew what strange things would occur with the Draconis sisters.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:48 pm

Kiki looked to Erik, a sort of smile curled up her face. "So you don't know everything about us then?"she walked over to him, her tail twisting randomly about, "The eclipse is a very spacial time. Dragyea and I become half human on an eclpise. That's the only time we can truely be togather. It makes me sad to think I wont be spending it with her. I wonder if she feels the same..."she trailed off. Think ing about Dragy...and about how she would have to lie and say she was cosplaying like she always did on the eclpise.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:09 pm
Erik sat up straight, even more interested about the things he didn't know about these two. "Well to tell the truth, everything I know about you was just gossip and rumors Maura and I had picked up once we started trailing you! This time we just got lucky at catching up to you! So we really could only go off of what we heard!" he exlained. It seemed funny now to him. The things that seemed so unrealistic and impossible were now right in front of his eyes! "You know it sounds really strange and crazy, but if I had never destroyed part of the orphanage, I'd never have wanted to leave, and my lie would be that of a normal orphan. I could've been adopted! or just have been old enough to get out on my own and get a nice job to support me, find some nice girl," he paused to look and smiled at Maura. "And raised a family! But here I am! A great alchemist who ran off with his childhood friend and met two the most amazing girls ever!" Erik said talking really to no one in particular but just couldn't keep the words inside of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Kiki giggled, "why did you want to meet us anyway? I must say, we cause more trouble to the people who do meet us."she said, looking down a bit, smileing alittle. Kiki walked over to Maura and sat on her lap. She felt full of milk and completely content about it. She placed her head on her paws, "And if said incedent hadn't happened, I would have never had friends."Kiki said, leaveing the part out about Dragea leaveing.

"So...when are we gonna go play!?"she said, lifting her head up, her face changeing from a some what bored look. To an excited, childish look of longing.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 pm
Erik thought about the question of why he'd wanted to meet them. "Well, we can go play now if you want! I'm always ready!" he said standing with that familiar sound of his knees. "But to answer your other question, I wanted to meet you because....well...I wanted to have a purpose. You know, a goal! Didn't think it would ever be achieved though! Especially not this fast!" He looked at them and smiled. He could think of nothing else to do! "So Maura, how are your legs?" Erik asked stretching.

Maura had been watching Alex and then looked up at Erik. "I haven't tried walking yet. I've never really gotten out of bed!" she answered with a giggle. So she picked Kiki up and set her on the bed. She touched and rubbed her legs to see if she had any feeling, which she did. So then she stood and walked over to Erik. "They're fine!" she said kissing him on the forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:03 pm

Kiki's ears flicked back at the sound of the "Pop" in Erik's knees. She was sure Dragea would be annoyed like she always was when something was to loud for her.

As Kiki was set down on the bed, she watched Alex for a bit, his wabbly walking made her smile. she remembered a young boy where she used to live. He walked just like that, something to do with his left leg caused it so. Kiki stood up on the bed, walking along side Alex, walking just the same. She giggled, "Wibble wabble. Wibble wabble. Wibble wabble goes Alex~!"she sang in her purrish voice.

Kiki remembered that the cafe' she wanted to wok at hada piano, she loved the piano. She wondered if they would let her sing and play on her time off. "Erik."Kiki said, leaveing Alex be and jumping to his shoulders, draping herself like a cat scraff. "Can we stop at the cafe' and apply? Maura will have to say something about me though...or they wont let me work tonight. Can we do that before we play?"she asked, rubbing her face on his affectionitly.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:07 pm
Erik smiled again and rubbed her head. "Sure! Anything to help out a friend! Best to get work out the way before we have fun anyway!" he replied. This would be easy for Maura. She knew when and when not to get too pushy, she followed directions pretty good and she knew how to make people happy! That's good enough, right?

"Ok! But let me get ready first!" Maura said rushing into the bathroom. She took a quick shower, and from there scurried back and forth get things together so she could look her best. So finally she was ready and was standing at the door. "You guys coming or what?" she said somewhat impatiently.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:55 pm

Kiki watched Maura rush around the room. she was some what amused by it. Kiki layed her head on Erik's shoulder, "Come on then. Today will be alot of fun! And work will allow us to get by."she smiled, not leaveing his shoulders. For some odd reason, Kiki felt safe when on someones shoulders. She could run fast because of her slender body, the joints reflex worked fine. But it just comfurted her. Kiki took a deep breath, an exhealed softly, her white eyes looking at Erik and Maura.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:45 pm
Erik gave a little laugh. He walked over to the door, opening it for her. "You look great! Now come on!" he said following her. Then he stopped mid-step and turned back into the room. "Almost forgot about our new friend!" he said grabbing Alex. He left the room once more, Kiki on his shoulders, Alex in hand, and Maura leading the way. Erik then had the feeling they'd all be together for a good long while. It made him happy. More than that even! It gave him a sense that he'd have a family that he could truly relate to! And one day, he'd go back home to see his mother and in she'd be ok! Maybe, just maybe it would all work out. 'If only Dragea were here to see this!' he smiled to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Kiki pawed at Alex in Erik's arms, trying to get at the head. "Now that we will be in public, I can't talk loudly, so I'll be whispering in your ear Erik. Alright? If you could tell Maura, that would be great!"Kiki said. She only had the mind conection with Dragea. It was a twin thing, and Dragea's power. "But when It's just us around..I get to talk."she smiled, still pawwing at Alex. She hated not being able to talk like everyone else. It made her feel so unhuman, though she was so it was only nature to feel that way.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:02 pm
Erik nodded his head with understanding. He looked down at Alex and Kiki's paw waving at its head. He really wish he knew what gender this turtle was so he could stop calling it...well it! The thought soon left his mind and his gaze lifted towards Maura in front of him. From a short observation of her, he could tell she was nervous.

Maura was walking quickly. Rare for her. She usually kept at a normal pace to keep from tiring herself out. She kept running her fingers through her hair, then check her nails afterward. These were her symptoms of nervousness. Which was rare as stated before! Without even pausing, she answered, "Yeah, I heard you Kiki! No talking to you unless we're alone!" she repeated. She remembered she would also have to speak for Kiki as well. She knew how to put in a good word for someone when needed.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games