Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Disentoxification: 33 lb! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Failure wtf?
  Yes plz
  No wai!
View Results

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:09 am
God. It took me almost three days to get back to 210! Sweet cranberry Jesus. I'm really tired today, I didn't sleep well but I'm hoping to ride my bike to the college. My throat still hurts a bit and I'm still super phlegm-y... Milk is terrible! My school is doing this cool thing called P.A.C.E.S I can't remember what the acronym is for, but you get a punch card, and for every serving of veggies you eat you punch a pair of carrots, and for every 15 min of exercise you get you punch a pair of sneakers. Then when it's full your name goes in a draw. You can fill out as many cards as you care to.

Breakfast:
Cereal w/soymilk, banana and flax seeds

Lunch:
Apple
Veggies
Spaghetti salad.

Dinner:
?

Exercise?
Heh. Turns out I'm taking an administrative day.

ooook. Administrative day turned into I'm going to eat a lot and sit on my a**. I guess this is why I try to stay so busy, I just should have slept.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:07 am
I wish I was in school, and I wish my school had paces! that is so awesome!  

TammiZombie

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:03 am
My throat feels a bit better, I'm not so phlegmy now, so I will be going to school (I have to, lab day) I'm going to ride my bike to my chiro appt. Oddly, I'm coughing more.

Breakfast:
Flax bar

Lunch:
apple
Soyogurt
Sesame sticks

Dinner confused
Fries,
Pretzels
A vegan hotdog
SO MUCH ALCOHOL.

Exercise:
Rode to chiro, rode to school, rode half way to friend's house, partied, walked home drunker than a skunk.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:06 am
I'd like to say that yesterday was a day that was not so bad.

Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:
Veggies (SO MANY!)
Papaya sticks
Soyogurt

Dinner:
Lentil soup
Curried noodles. (this was bad mkay, I ate way too many this is where I was bad today)

No exercise either.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:08 am
Today:

Breakfast
I'm hoping a vega smoothie but after not drinking them for a while because I was sick, they're just so disgusting!

Lunch:
Apple
Many many vegetables
Soyogurt

Dinner:
We'll see? Perhaps popcorn I think peter's taking me out to a movie.

Exercise...
We'll see again?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:11 am
Back on track. I've got a goal for march first and if I don't get myself going I won't get there.

Brunch:
Hummus wrap w/tortilla chips
Soylent fog

Linner:
Brown rice
Toast

Late night snack:
Berries w/ soymilk.

Exercise: Walking to coffee shop. 15 minutes total?  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:34 am
I am not going to let 212 be my hover point. I'm NOT.

Breakfast:
Vega

Lunch:
Piece of toasted bread w/ hummus dip
Half pita from thirsty camel

Snack:
Soyogurt
Apple

Dinner:
Red curry stir fry w/ coconut milk
Wild rice

Exercise:
Walk up college. (I call this the stair master)
Walk around down town.
300 calories burned on Elliptical. Didn't feel well enough to continue.

I had a bad morning, first a fight with Peter, then I can't get my tea because a tea costs less than the minimum debit purchase, and then I trip and fall, then class was actually canceled, so I go down town, can't find the book I want, what broke my bad day was finding a valentines day gift for my lover. Then I decided I would go to class, and then I went to the gym.

However, I think when I fell, I strained a muscle in my arm, because it's been hurting, so I only did the elliptical to save my muscles and I think that it will help. But it made me sad because I really wanted to use the rowing machine again.

I'm going to start going to the gym on saturday and sunday from now on, because I'm tired of being dead tired on monday after doing so little at the gym, and by thursday being able to kick a** and then sitting on my a** for three days, it's not helpful to me, and it's not good for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:08 am
Back on my way down to 210. Then to be back on my way down to 199.

I didn't get a lot of sleep, So I'm tempted to skip out on aquacise, just because my arms are still in pain and I do have a big scab on my knee, but I'll probably end up going.

Breakfast:
Pancakes and toast (the toast was superfluous)

Lunch:
Rice,
Popcorn

Dinner:
Pita,
Hummus
Some odd kind of attempt at custard. It failed. Miserably.

Late nite snack:
Popcorn
Walk to store.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:06 pm
I think I discovered a really good way to fill up without filling up. Ie: After meals.

Custard powder is practically starches, all starches, and it doesn't taste bad. I can shake up like... a half a teaspoon or a teaspoon of it with a bit of soy milk and drink it down and it will expand and fill me up for hours. HOURS. And what's more is that has practically NO calories.

And I don't mean as a meal replacement, I mean as a 'hm. I could still eat' thing, because after any kind of custard, I *can't* eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:26 am
Today:

Breakfast:
Vega
Earl gray tea

Lunch:
Veggies and a bit of hummus
Soyogurt

Dinner:
Small salad
Spaghetti w/ rice noodles

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD SCHIST.
Popcorn
Pita chips
Spaghetti
half a bagel

Exercise:
Exercise bike, 25 min.
Rowing 8 min!
Side crunches and front crunches.

See what I had for lunch? NOT FREGGIN MUCH! I forgot to eat god damn, so when I got to the gym, I thought I was going to die after the rowing. I could have gone on, but I bonked, I knew it was coming because I was feeling bonky on the bike, but I worked through it. I figured I could get at least ten minutes on the rowing machine, but when I started feeling like I was going to heave, I stopped. (Which is before I usually stop, sometimes I don't notice the heave-y feeling and go right through to fall over)

Also:
My engagement ring doesn't fit on my ring finger any more... it fits on my MIDDLE FINGER! I'm just... I'm so happy about that. That means I've REALLY lost weight. So much that I'm loosing it in my fingers.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:43 am
I'm going to make sure I eat during the day from now on. Because last night was totally preventable. The other rule I'm laying down, because I have a big problem with it.

No more eating while I read.

Breakfast:
Vega
Two spoons of Peter's soyogurt.

Gym:
Rowing 6 min
Elliptical 18 min

Lunch:
Banana
Toast w/ peanut butter and raisins.

Gym:
Rowing 5 min
Bike 30 min (9.5 km!)
Stretching 5 min

Dinner:
Bigass salad. : D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:03 am
Breakfast:
Vega shake

Lunch:
Toast w/ peanut butter and raisins
Banana
Veggies

Dinner:
Curry on whole grain noodles
Salad. (Yum)

Wayyyyyy too many toffutti cuties.

Exercise:
Ride bike to friend's 15 min
Walk home w/ lover. 30 min.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:00 am
Back down to 210 steady. That pleases me but I'm a little alarmed that I'm NOT going to make it to 199. I'm not changing my goal. Instead I'm just going to try harder. I'm surprised at how long it took me to reach equilibrium on my weight.

Breakfast:
Quesidillas (Beans, guacamole, 'sour cream' and salsa)

Lunch:
Half pita and soup. I only ate half the half pita because they fudged my order and gave me hot "Two half pitas, one mild one medium" "... one medium one hot?" "no... one mild one medium. "... one hot?"

Dinner:
Candy and rice. Bad dinner, I stuffed myself.

Exercise:
Moving things  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 am
Breakfast:
Apple...

And candy. >.> <.< >.> A handful not much. <.<

Lunch:
Soup and focaccia bread

Dinner:
Rice and salad

Later:
Chips Tortilla, potato