Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Kazuki's eyebrows rose when he heard Murmuxmon was with her, but taking a look around, the digimon was no where in sight. For a large digimon, it wouldn't be hard to miss, but it sure must have been able to blend easily into surroundings. He turned his attention back to Sheriti and gave off a small smile. "Well, I guess we should all search out in this area too. Wouldn't want Murmuxmon doing all the work." Kazuki rose his hand and chopped it downward, hitting Sheriti's head. "No need for a sorry either. When my team gets back to base, I'll have them whipped up into shape." He winked at Sheriti and started to walk a bit off, searching for anything mysterious.
-----
A soft laughter was heard from cold wind that breezed through the air around Murmuxmon. "Seeeearching for the meeeemory toooo?" The Ghoulmon stopped laughing after a few seconds. A sigh was given off. "Thiis place.... It contaaainsssomething." "And thooose tamersss. They're... Interesssting. Hehe." The demon hissed. It, too, was searching for the digimemory. The glow of the eye became brighter, but it quickly burned out.
Ghoulmon started to change color as it seeped into the ground. It became a shadow again, disintegrating particle by particle, data by data, and flowed off through the swamp lands in a fast pace. The demon lord swooped fast underneath Murmuxmon and the fast, cool wind blew through his face. The demon lord quickly reassembled behind the Murmuxmon and placed the palm of his hand, where his eye was located, on his brothers back. The sharp, rough and deathly freezing hand was felt on the skin of his brother. Ghoulmon had wanted to annihilate Murmuxmon. But using him would be to an advantage. If the Murmuxmon fought back though, it'd make sure he'd regret it. It spoke no more, as it waited for an answer. Murmuxmon had to choose... His own kind. Or the girl.
-----
"Ahhh. This is going to be a long day." Kazuki took a seat somewhere on a dead, broken log. After much walking and mainly a lot of noise from the arguing, it wasn't pleasing him. "So, Sheriti, how have you been?" He asked stretching out and jump back up from the log. "Haven't seen you in a while. Or communicated with you. Till now of course." Kazuki remembered the quick adventure he went on with Sheriti before disappearing. Reappearing out of nowhere as the leader of her enemy team as well as being old friends, that wasn't something someone would want to hear. Yuramon bounced off of Kazuki's head and landed upon Sheriti's shoulder. "Yuuu!" It shouted in it's soft squeaky voice before laying down.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:06 pm

(time to pounce!)

Sakuyamon sensed, the power of corruption becoming stronger and stronger and now it knew there was an evil presence nearby. Shadow and Luna nodded to each other,'Right.' they said, to each other in their head, before flying over toward's where Murmuxmon seemed to be, and landing just off, a bit, and walking into the clearing, where murmuxmon was,"Where have you been, Murmuxmon!? Shouldnt you be with sheriti?" they asked, as they soon became suspicious of murmuxmon.

Luna sensed evil, practically right next to them, and made them tense...,"But I dont see anything other than Murmuxmon!?" Shadow told her, without actually speaking a single word.

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Lance angered with rage became Magnagarurumon and fired a magna missle attak at the tamer and Emperorgreymon . ''You have no right of being a tamer.''Lance's body became enveloped with a dark aura as the same aura from Dark Ocean , ''If you think your tougher than beat me .''Lance fired more magnamissles at the tamer
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:35 pm

[PC:2]

Sheriti sunk her head as Kazuki bonked her head. Her cheeks heated as she laughed. When she rose her head she brimmed with joy, agreeing with him. "I thought I had found something- but it was just a rock under mud." She laughed. The tamer looked around to see if Murmuxmon was around to hear their progress of the mission but she might have been to short against the crowded environment. "Oh, he might have wanted to look into something. It's fine- he isn't as horrible like the Argomon I had out on the first mission." As Kazuki continued, she was amazed to hear his comment on what he would do with the Royal Knight Members. "Wow, you're their commander?" So much had passed by since they met. Kazuki is almost as close to a leader while Sheriti still remembered an average tamer. She was actually envious and admired him for recieving such a tittle. How fascinating, then she would have to remind Murmuxmon about their conversation. He too would be thrilled to hear, Sheriti thought. The only question now is, where had Murmuxmon?

Hidden under the rotting wood, both demonic digimon conversed. Murmuxmon was taken back to hear Ghoulmons reply. "A third party?" He mumbled to himself after Ghoulmon hintted his interest toward the memory. Murmuxmon closed his mouth, taking the situation serious. If a digimon like that would want the memory then it could lead to the end of the Digital World. In all honesty, Murmuxmon thought, a digimon such as Ghoulmon should not hold responsibility to hold all of the Digital memories.
By the sudden vanishing act of Ghoulmon, Murmuxmon took a step back surprised. Murmuxmon did not have keen vision such as a Myotismon would in the dark. Even being considered a count, Murmuxmon had some difficulty making out a digimon excelling in he shadows like Ghoulmon performed right now. Having a burst of wind blow past his face, alarmed him missing Ghoulmon. His arms rose considering to swing at the Ghoulmon, but they only stood frozen, motionless as his back burned from the sudden touch of frost. How could he have left his guard so low, Murmuxmon thought. Mentally cursing at himself. The contact Ghoulmon made was powerful enough that Murmuxmon realized he was touching the chest-plate that circled around his chest. He attempted a tug to create an image to how exactly Ghoulmon kept him but grunted as the Ghoulmon pressed harder against the plate.
"Some luck that I have today." Murmuxmon grinded his teeth. Yes, it was stupid for him to have walked into a trap like this, but his devious nature wanted the feel of excitement. Ghoulmon did not respond, so he continued. "And here I was- going for a day to show off Sheriti how better I am than that Argomon." He scoffed.
Murmuxmon hushed. It would be a challenge to take on Ghoulmon single-handedly but what of the rookie digimon awaiting their guardian, ShogunGeckomon? "You are one demented brethren." He said, dropping his arms to the side, hunching.

Sheriti jumped. A pulse shocked through her body, stirring her. She paused, allowing Kazuki to finished, but an expression of worry overcame her. "I'm sorry, could you hold on for a minute?" Sheriti asked, seeing Kazuki agree. She cleared her throat, and whistled. "Murmuxmon?" She shouted toward the environment. She paused to listen for any shifting, but when nothing came she attempted another call. Again, nothing was heard. Sheriti crossed her arms, and pouted. "You know, I just have the worst luck, Kazuki. First Argomon wont listen and now Murmuxmon is at it with his pranks again. Watch, expect his jump right out and burst out laughing." Sheriti declared, walking disorientate. "Just watch...."

What is is that you plan to do then, Murmuxmon thought seeing a another figure approach the area completely missing the conversation he and Ghoulmon had. It was a Sakuyamon. He tilted his head forward to the point where his eyes could not be seen; only but the golden mask and a tiny pair of empty eye sockets from the skull on his forehead stared at whoever approached Murmuxmon. The eyes of his vulture armor had a faint glow of yellow dots. He flexed his crimson bat wings outwards, levitating from the ground slowly. He remained silent, his hands fingers creating a violet flame once he motioned toward the Sakuyamon.

Im Windspirit

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:05 pm

(sorry i didn't post yesterday)

Kyo tromped threw the swamp "ah man Puppetmon we got separated from the others". Kyo said with a sad tone, he looked down at his hand were he held his digivice "ARGGGG! I have dirt under my nails"! Kyo screamed. Puppetmon stopped walking for a second. "Kyo?" he asked. "Ya buddy?" Kyo replied as he cleaned his nails. "Kyo, Ghoulmon is stronger than any Digimon we have ever seen, and as much as we may not like it we might have to use Apacalamon". Kyo paused. "but we can't control that form yet. "yes but we need to do everything we can to get the Memory for the team". Kyo looked up from his cleaning. "Oh theres Sheriti!" he exclaimed He walked behind Sheriti. "Sheriti whats going on"? he asked
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:32 pm

(hahahahah... here we go...)

CLICK! The four cylinder's on Sakiyamon's belt, clicked and slid open, out slid the four elementally aligned Kudagitsune. They began to cycle around, Sakuyamon acting as both a defense and offense. Shadow and Luna both irked as Sheriti's murmuxmon showed hint of attacking,"Murmuxmon. If you attack, We will not hold back just because you are on the same side as us, we do not wish to harm you. So please, Explain yourself, why is it that I do not sense evil coming from you, but from near you? Something is not right here, so anwser. I do not wish to resort to violence!!" They yelled, making sure that the message was clear, they did not intend to harm, nor kill Murmuxmon. But they were not going to hold back.

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:58 pm

A faint laughter was heard as Ghoulmon quickly dispersed into the darkness once more. This time, it leap and bounced across the shadow lands until it was far enough to be safe from harm of battling yet. It would seem Murmuxmon was going to help out Ghoulmon now. The demon would use Murmuxmon to battle the tamers long enough to distract them so he could find whatever was here. But there was one thing Ghoulmon had feared. Murmuxmon was not under a spell and seeing as he had already bonded with the tamer girl, he could possibly be playing a trick. Ghoulmon trusted Murmuxmon though, hoping his fellow brother would not deceive it.
-----
"Actually, I'm just as surprised as you. Me being the highest ranking officer for the Royal Knights that is." Kazuki said with a sigh. "It all came so suddenly. It was like BAM!" He voiced in a loud tone using hand gestures like an explosion as well. A little laugh came a bit after. "I wonder how I got myself into this mess. How'd you get caught up-" Kazuki was about to ask before Sheriti asked for a moment. He hushed himself as he listened to the call of Murmuxmon, but no answer. "I don't think it's that Argomon isn't listening to you. Or that Murmuxmon is playing a prank. I mean, otherwise, why would they choose you as their tamer? They have their reasons so." He responded taking a giant leap forward to Sheriti and bending his hip slightly. "You shouldn't worry much about them. They'll turn out one day." A finger pointed up and quickly poked Sheriti's soft cheek. "Hehe." Kazuki giggled before jumping back and putting both his hands in his pockets. "We should get moving." Kazuki turned his back and started to walk off. After walking quite a bit away from Sheriti, he motioned his head just a bit and asked, "You coming? What's taking so long?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:52 am

Dusk walked a bit to try to find some company, he turned to the left and the right but did not see anyone. "I feel lonely now, where are the others"

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:30 am

Kazu was daydreaming as he walked, remembering his flat back in the real world. An explosion shook him to his sences.
"Lance what the hell are you DOING!?" He screamed as his fellow knight fired missiles at one of the spirits.
"Damn, Ex-Veemon you gotta intercept them!"
"You got it! Ex-Laser!" Ex-veemon unleashed a burst of purple energy at the missiles and detonated them before impact.
"Ok guys calm down!" Kazu shouted, walking in between the two Tamers.
"We need to work together here, otherwise that ghoulish thing'll tear us apart!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:36 am

Yes we should calm down but are you sure that your friend will. Because he has an evil aura coming from himself. Ok like your friend just said calm down. I will acknowledge that you are good at using a Spirit digimon but for goodness sakes you use the spirit of light. Your so angry that you darkened your soul like a fallen angel. Well if you want to fight go look for the demon lord. Because I still don't have time to play your little games. For what you say don't hurt me. For I am Kaizer Omega one of the Spirit Tamers and the one who weilds the Spirit of Fire within himself. For this is good bye Knight.
Then suddenly Emperor Greymon created a smoke screen using his flames. Before the clouds could even clear Kaizer and his Partner were far away from the Knights in search of the demon lord.

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:38 am

Kazu was mad to say the least.
"Lance you fool! Don't you realise that the angrier you get the more you put not just yourself but the team and the mission at stake!?"
Kazu decided to stop yelling at him, to be fair Lance could wipe him out in a matter of seconds, but still!
"C'mon Ex-Veemon lets get going."
Kazu turned his back on Lance and walked over towards Kazuki and Sheriti.
"You guys know where to go?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 am

Lance blinded by darkness , jumped into the lake , this time he could brethe.''Traitors , they leave me for a spirit.''Suddenly a deem light appered , ''Lance fight the darkness within.'' The light had vanished into thin air ,'' I must fight the darkness . ''Lance's body became enveloped with light blasting Lance into a cave , at the same time blasting the darkness into the wind.(Can I use clones and control them , they won't fight for me they attak everyone ?)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:27 am

As Kaizer walked he felt like he done something wrong.
Hey Emperor Greymon I fell like an a*****e right now.
Well you were talking a lot of $#it back there.
Yeah I was, well next time I see that Knight I'm going to say I'm sorry. But not in a messed up way. If he doesn't accept my apologie well then there will be nothing I can do.
Suddenly Kaizer saw a tamer while he was passing through.
Lets go and see who it is Kaizer.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:00 pm

The Ghoulmon noticed a chance to attack as a weak spot was created and found within both teams. They were unable to cooperate together and after such a disordered argument occurred between the two, the demon lord came swooping by. It rose from the darkness of the shadows as it started to take form. The shadows outlined the ghastly digimon all black until an eye formed, right in the center. The eyes opened and the eyeball stood, staring closely at each and every tamer. The shades of colors of the Ghoulmon started to take form as his rise from the darkness was complete. The faint, light yellow in his eye gave off a bit of light to make him more visible. A hard shell protected his eyes with fairly small horns on it. It held small, ripped wings on it's back as well as a long tail. It's metal claws could be heard as they clamped at a small, slow pace. Clink. Clink. Clink. With Murmuxmon out of the way, taking on puny, weak digimon was like easy prey. It's claws began to widen as two more eyes within the palms of it's hands were revealed. It too stared widely and closely at the tamers, as though it were aiming for them. Two arrows shot out from both hands, one from each eye, and was sent straight at the tamers.
-----
Gekomon and Otamamon quickly rushed off in all directions, running away from the Ghoulmon. Scared, frightened, angered, many emotions filled within the digimon.
Kazuki gazed up at the beast. "Incredible... Another demon lord." It wasn't like one of the great demon lords he had encountered before, but these demon lords, they were tough, strong, relentless. Anything you could think of that didn't include weak or small and like. Kazuki noticed the central eye starting to change color at a slow rate. If the eye turned a crimson red, another attack would come, but much worse. "It's time everyone! Do your best in defeating this monster, together!" Kazuki exclaimed as it was clear this monster would not be defeated without everyone's cooperation. Kazuki turned back and looked at Sheriti. "Where'd Murmuxmon go?" He wondered as well as asked Sheriti. Yuramon quickly bounced back onto Kazuki's head. She was ready for battle.

The area and surroundings started to change. Darkness started to cover overhead the dome and soon, the place was pitch black. The shadows changed into data and the place was like a data battlefield. Everyone was encased within a dome of green and lines. It sparkled and the data moved quickly. Ghoulmon stood at the far end of the group. It was possibly to enter this dome from the outside, but was impossible to exit, at all. Nothing but the tamers and digimon were within this area.

[The time and amount of posts has changed due to the acceleration of data.]
You are now able to post 4 times within every 12 hours. Starting at 12AMPST-11:59AMPST and 12PMPST-11:59PMPST.

Teh Soupreme

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 pm

(Technicly Lance wasen't there when they got trapped so its hero time)
Lance woke up in the underwater cave , ''Where am I ? Is that a digimon ? ''Lance explored further into the cave.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games