Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:25 pm
Gaston chuckles lightly and nods to MacLeod. "Fair enough...and contrary to popular belief, displays like my last little esapade are really quite rare. That was a work operation that got way too out of hand." Mainly because Gaston went into a homicidal rage at the sight of the enemy. "Remember that trip to Japan I was going to take? Suffice to say that it did the trick."

The sound of the approaching vehicle then draws Gaston's attention. "I take it we're about to have company?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:51 pm
Mac wore a look of fond resignation, particularly amusing as it was mirrored on Methos' face. "You could say that, Gaston."

Methos winked at Kali before saying glumly, "I don't care how long she thinks she's staying. I'm not moving my stuff out."

The buzz hit a moment before the door opened. With all the Immortals in the bar, it might have gone unnoticed if they hadn't been expecting it. A tall attractive young woman in her late twenties-early thirties entered, looking around with wide dark eyes that briefly settled on the table full of her kind before turning to the bar.

"Joseph!" she cried out in her musical voice, drawing the attention of everyone nearby to her mini-skirt clad well curved form. Joe looked up in startlement, before breaking into a wide grin.

"As I live and breathe!" he exclaimed.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:35 am
"Well good for you." Kali muttered to Adam after his whole not moving this stuff out comment, so maybe she was looking at him like he was a tad bit nuts. Her eyes at lest followed everyone else's as she sighed, "Well hey I'm not the only chick anymore?" That was sadly all she could really think to say for a moment, maybe she would have preferred birdy chick or even the icicle chicky(aka Keket). As it was she rolled her eyes and made another comment that was very much a her comment, "See I can't pull off a mini-skirt, that's not fair." She even gave a little pout.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:35 pm
"So is anyone going to explain for the poor stupid person here?" Mat questioned softly, still there was a shadow of caution there, "Not to be rude nut who the ******** is she and why is everyone having mixed reactions about her?"  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:57 pm
"That," Mac said, watching as the woman with the cap of short white-blond hair embraced and kissed Joe on both cheeks, "is Amanda."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:30 pm
Gaston watches Amanda's entrance with interest, observing her as she greets Joe. "So that's the infamous Amanda, eh?"

He finishes off his drink and chuckles at Methos. "Still say it would be a hell of a way to go." The comment is mainly to give the older Immortal grief. Gaston will behave himself...for now...  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:34 pm
Kali ended up hitting her head on the table, not that she really meant to, well no she did, she didn't bother to look back up, "Tell me when she's gone." It was muttered, more to the table then anything. Finally she sat up and faced Mat with a bright false smile, "She's interesting, lets put it that way. And I blame you." Now that was clearly directed to Gaston, "You brought her up before, it's your fault, from now on you need to knock on wood after you say anything else."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:20 pm
"Still say it would be a hell of a way to go."

"It was," Methos smiled, remembering. "On several occasions."

Amanda finished a brief conversation with Joe that left the grizzled Watcher blushing, then turned and made her graceful way toward her audience with the well-pulled off attitude that they had all gathered here just to please Amanda. Mac rose as she came up to him and she leaned against him like a slinky cat.

"Duncan! Adam!" she smiled, kissing both men on the cheeks respectively, then turned her big brown eyes on everyone else. "Who do we have here?"

"Amanda," Methos said in greeting, slouching lazily in his chair. He made no effort to introduce anyone, so it was left to the gentlemanly and chivalrous MacLeod.

"Amanda," he said, "this is Kali. She's a friend of Joe's." This was Mac's way of signaling that she knew about Immortals. "This is Mat, and that is Gaston."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:23 pm
Mat gave a nod at lest, still on confusion on how people were reacting to her, but he let it go for now, "Ello." Well at lest he said something as he watched her with empty eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:27 pm
Kali blinked, "I'm a friend of Joe's? Don't you mean like he has to put up with me so I don't go somewhere else and be bored and get in more trouble then I do here?" She almost had a point on that, but with a shrug and a smile looked up at the female immortal and blinked at her looking rather amused really. Part of that was just a mask, though with Kali it was hard to know if she was really amused or not, "Hi, we might have to move to bigger table, bloody people keep showing up."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:41 am
Gaston gives a light laugh at Methos' response. "Good. Then at least my judgement is holding up." He then promptly sticks his tongue out at Kali. "And I did no such thing...Adam brought her up, said I had her luck and everything, so nyaah." Among the things Gaston picked up from Methos as he learned about the Game was the ability to call up immaturity on command. It's probably a little amusing how alike the two can be on occasion.

At any rate, by this time, Amanda is there and introductions are made. "Ah, Amanda!" The Cajun accent is back, too. "Enchante, mademoiselle. I have heard quite a bit about you, especially from this one." He points at Methos, unable to resist instigating a bit.

As he stands to shake the lady's hand, Gaston adds. "And Miss Kali is right, the table is a bit overcrowded. However, since I need another drink, why don't you take my seat?" He looks at the others. "While I'm up, anyone else need anything?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:47 pm
"Tattle-tale," Methos grumped at Gaston, watching Amanda's demure delight at the Cajun's greeting.

"You've told him all about me?" she gushed.

"Don't worry," Methos quipped. "It was all bad."

"Beast."

Duncan sighed as Amanda briefly turned her charm on Mat and Kali. Sitting between the two of them was sometimes like refereeing between competing siblings. "I'll have another Scotch," he said to Gaston. "Straight up, thanks. Amanda?"

"I've a brandy coming," she dimpled.

"Beer," Methos muttered. "Bring a pitcher."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
"Miss Kali?" She blinked at that, she was getting called all sorts of things it seemed, "So you have not be as boring right? Not that Adam's boring really, Duncan's too parent like, no offense, you just seem that way, Mat, well Mat's boring so far, don't know about Gaston, he keeps wandering off." She gave a shrug, clearly not too put off at lest by Amanda. "So how come there's not a lot of chicks? What's up with that?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:29 pm
"I'm good with just beer." Was Mat's answer to Gaston, though he never looked away from Amanda, at lest not tell he was called boring, that got him to look at Kali. Not exactly frowning but not to pleased either, "You're not bursting with entertainment either."  

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:58 pm
Gaston nods at the drink requests, then heads over to the bar, politely intercepting Mike with Amanda's brandy. "I'll get it, thanks...and go ahead and put this round on my tab, if you would." Gaston's been in a much better mood today than recently, and it is showing a bit.

Anyway, a minute or so later, with a borrowed tray, the Cajun Immortal returns with more Jack for himself, Duncan's Scotch, Amanda's brandy, and an almost overflowing pitcher of beer with two frosted mugs for Methos and Mat. After being gentleman enough to distribute the drinks appropriately, he takes a spare chair from one of the other tables and pulls it up for himself.

He returns just in time for the beginning of the boring debate. "Hey, I got up and sang, the fact that neither of you can find anything better to do than sit around and snark at each other is between you and you." He winks good naturedly before turning back to Amanda. "So you already know Adam, do you? Congratulations...you seem remarkably free of psychological damage." He grins.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff