Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Music Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:09 am
FEEDER!!
My second favourite band!!
heart xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:17 am
Nebelstern
FEEDER!!
heart xd

You've probably posted it here already but there's so many pages so I'll just ask...
Who are your first favourite band?  

Ph_ish

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:20 am
Ph_ish
Nebelstern
FEEDER!!
heart xd

You've probably posted it here already but there's so many pages so I'll just ask...

IDLEWILD!!!!!! heart heart heart xd xd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:25 am
Nebelstern
Ph_ish
Nebelstern
FEEDER!!
heart xd

Ooh. I have lots of favourite bands. You can see the big ol' list on my journal.
But my favourite out of them at the moment is probably... I don't know. Led zeppelin. The RHCP. The Coral. The Scissor Sisters. DMBT. All of them. xd  

Ph_ish

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:27 am
Ph_ish
Nebelstern
Ph_ish
Nebelstern
FEEDER!!
heart xd

Ooh. I have lots of favourite bands. You can see the big ol' list on my journal.
But my favourite out of them at the moment is probably... I don't know. Led zeppelin. The RHCP. The Coral. The Scissor Sisters. DMBT. All of them. xd

Incidentally, Idlewild's new single 'I understand it' is out on 2nd May!! Anyone who is interested. Probably only me... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:34 am
Nebelstern
Ph_ish
Nebelstern
Ph_ish
Nebelstern
FEEDER!!
heart xd

Incidentally, Idlewild's new single 'I understand it' is out on 2nd May!! Anyone who is interested. Probably only me... sad

I expect someone besides you will buy it. Idlewild wouldn't be going anywhere fast if they didn't.  

Ph_ish

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:36 am
Ph_ish
Nebelstern
Ph_ish
Nebelstern
Ph_ish
Nebelstern
FEEDER!!
heart xd

I expect someone besides you will buy it. Idlewild wouldn't be going anywhere fast if they didn't.

In the immortal words of Roddy Woomble - "...you're going nowhere, and you're going there fast..." (Love steals us from loneliness) xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:15 pm
Tarja aTurunen - 'This is the end of all hope'...Never get Simon started on Idlewild  

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:32 pm
and_solo_said
Tarja aTurunen - 'This is the end of all hope'...Never get Simon started on Idlewild

One of my many weaknesses. The other weakness I harbour is having slippery non-grip trainers when playing badminton. Dammit, they just KNOW! AND they exploit it!!!! stressed xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:34 pm
Nebelstern
and_solo_said

One of my many weaknesses. The other weakness I harbour is having slippery non-grip trainers when playing badminton. Dammit, they just KNOW! AND they exploit it!!!! stressed xd

And the stuttering speach  

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:36 pm
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
and_solo_said

Just had to bring that up Owen, didn't you? stare  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:39 pm
Nebelstern
and_solo_said
Nebelstern
and_solo_said

Just had to bring that up Owen, didn't you? stare

Yes, yes I did  

and_solo_said

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:59 am
I found out that the Wurzels are still touring, and it has a list of there tours here. Anyone want to come and see them with me? (That is actually a serious suggestion.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:26 am
Bah, none of those seem to be local : (

Oh, well, I've already got three lined up (Mark Knopfler, REM, Nine inch nails) and so I think I've probably spent enough of my bursary...  

Zoutout

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games