Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:26 pm
((hey notlic this is still friday night on the RP they have until friday before the classes start kk? just so everyone knows. this ia already on the announcments. so you guys might want to check the first page once in a while 'hint hint'))  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:56 pm
((NO FAIR! YOU EDITED YOUR POST! You made me look like a blubbering fool, but I know better, since I have the original saved on my computer! So there!
And I'm glad we're entertaining you, tsuki-onee, unless you were referring to someone else.
Oh, and sorry for not posting until now, but I had recently installed Windows Power Point, and it was causing the computer to crash every time I tried to log on to AOL and I hadn't realized that the new program was the cause of it until my mother fixed it tonight... and I have a driver's ed project due tomorrow.))

Suta turned to Nich and nodded, speaking pleasantly, but in warning. "Yes, that's exactly what we're going to do. You see, she's not exactly a... what's the word I'm looking for...normal, yes normal... cat. If she were to become frightened somehow, it may just be the end of that being... or at least their sanity." She smiled briefly but kindly toward him. "Yet if I'm near her, she won't cause any harm. And she seems to like you, so you needn't worry." Suta-raito turned quickly from him and started to dash in the direction of her dorm, her crimson hair glistening like thousands of rubies from the passing moonlight.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:42 am
Nich walked after her calmly. she seemed like she knew what she was doing. He knew that cat wasnt exactly normal.

When Suta dissappeared around the corner Nich jogged afterher however.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:15 am
Akriest chuckled at Jarod's comment and shrugged. "Well, I think he's right, Rhea. I take it your dorm is in the same hallway as mine?"  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:29 am
"oh, I think so." Rhea said when asked about her room. She started walking towards the main building. "Are you comming?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:25 pm
Dolphinwhale
((NO FAIR! YOU EDITED YOUR POST! You made me look like a blubbering fool, but I know better, since I have the original saved on my computer! So there!
And I'm glad we're entertaining you, tsuki-onee, unless you were referring to someone else.
Oh, and sorry for not posting until now, but I had recently installed Windows Power Point, and it was causing the computer to crash every time I tried to log on to AOL and I hadn't realized that the new program was the cause of it until my mother fixed it tonight... and I have a driver's ed project due tomorrow.))

Suta turned to Nich and nodded, speaking pleasantly, but in warning. "Yes, that's exactly what we're going to do. You see, she's not exactly a... what's the word I'm looking for...normal, yes normal... cat. If she were to become frightened somehow, it may just be the end of that being... or at least their sanity." She smiled briefly but kindly toward him. "Yet if I'm near her, she won't cause any harm. And she seems to like you, so you needn't worry." Suta-raito turned quickly from him and started to dash in the direction of her dorm, her crimson hair glistening like thousands of rubies from the passing moonlight.
((lol no worries its all good))  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:44 pm
Akriest binked, then chuckled. "Jesus, I'm as zoned as ever." he walked up and took her elbow, grinning. "Lead on."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:50 am
((I know full well edited it. If you reasd the next one, its OBVIOUSLY edited... i was just joking about.))

Jarod awoke early on the first morning of classes. He stretched and he looked about wondering when the students would come, only to realize that he didnt know when his class was.

He was shocked, so he ran up to his room and grabbed all the gear he'd need and then returned to his tent. He dicided it was best to wait patiently.

((Ihope im right in assuming that today classes start...))  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:41 pm
Suta looked to her scedule, making sure she didn't have any bright hour classes. She yawned tiredly, the night's darkness quietly lighting into early morning. Man, what a night that was. But it was fun, spending some of it with Nich. She thought back on the events of the night, Nich having gone back to his dorm after they found Yuffie snoozing on her bed. Afterward, she had flown out to a nearby farm and collected a few pints of blood from some cows and storing them in the bottle she had found in the cafeteria, and returning to her dorm just a half hour ago after a snack so she could assemble her coffin. She had inserted a sturdy, strong wheel track under her bed and connecting with the coffin so that when she laid to rest, it would automatically slide under the bed, allowing the mattress to be Yuffie's sleeping domain instead.
Noting that all her classes were late afternoon to evening classes, she got settled in the deep red satin lining and closed the lid to the coffin, which slid along gently with low, nearly silent scrapes. Yuffie settled upon the poorly decorated mattress with the ghost of a sigh, falling asleep as well.

Naomi awoke to the sounds of rings emitting from her alarm clock. "Ugh! If only I could rest a little while more." She groaned heavily, slowly making her way out of her bed.
A few minutes of finding an outfit to wear and checking the scedule for her teachings later, Naomi was taking off her bed robe to ready herself for the shower. However, as soon as she touched the nozzle, it shocked her with enough force to create a mild first degree burn. Foulmouthing her way over to the sink, she quickly rinsed it under cold water, then tried turning on the shower once more. She stepped in half a minute later to find the water still as cold as the sink's, jumping suddenly with the shock, her slender body making a surprisingly loud thud when she landed.
Naomi finished her shower as quickly as possible, changing into a formal jacket suit of baby blue. Happily gathering her supplies for her classes is how she spent the rest of the time in her dorm, immediately leaving afterwards with a granny smith apple in hand and her papers and books in the crook of her arms toward her waiting empty classroom.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:53 pm
((mmmm Granny Smith my faves. Sorry uasualy I would post but i cannot bring myself to do so at the moment I had a tramatic day. I had to put 18 year old dog down today and it had to have been the hardest day of my life ever. I can't even sleep and well I;m totaly a zombie at teh moment and would not be able to make even a half decent post. I'll try to get on and post tomorrow some time. ))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:21 am
((Thingsll be okay, i had to put my cat down this year too... she was one of my favorite people in the world too.))

Jarod Stretched and walked over to the water fall. He tossed his boxer shorts over at his tent and began. to shower. The water coming out of the mountains was freezing. He used the mcuk at the bottom of the stream to clean his hair, and cedar pines to scrape the grime form his skin. He stepped out and looked up at the castle.

He ralized then that this meant people in the castle could probably see him too. He didnt particularly care about his lack of clothing, but he didnt want to get in trouble. so he got dressed.

He realised that the stream had made him extremely clean. It was odd, but he felt very fancy. It was probably the cedar scent he had on his skin.

Getting dressed he had found his schedule, it said his class was at dusk, so he figured he go and check out the castle, maybe attend the reaiding class. He loved to read, and he'd read a good many books uncharacteristic of him.

He stepped into the lassroom moments later and stopped abruptly at what he saw. The girl peirced his soul with her gaze and he just stood there.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:29 am
Ncih sat alone in the cafeteria. He was an early riser by logic. After sleeping for that long, it just seems like a waste of time. He had found all the non-existant food replaced over night, and this pleased him. He didnt particularly want to eat grss flavored bread again.

He was sitting alone and enjoying a box of cereal from europe... it seemed odd, but tasted nearly exactly the same as cptain crunch. He laughed out loud when he thought this. He rmembered everyone used to say that it cut the roof of your mouth. He had never persoanlly experienced this phenomena.  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:17 pm
((that's gotta suck... I had a pretty hard time putting down a pet of mine own a few years ago.))

Akriest yawned and stretched, blinking sleepily, and, for lack of a better description, flopped into a sitting position. he yawned again and ran a hand through his hair before throwing his legs over the side of his bed and coming to his feet. I'd forgotten how good it felt to sleep in a real bed... He shook his head and leaned back, stretching out sore muscles, before pushing up and practically throwing himself to the dresser. I wonder how Rhea slept...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:15 pm
((wow i am so sorry i would absolutly broke down when my dog died....take your time i completly understand))

Layla awoke early the next moring & got a quick shower she then walked down towards the cafeteria thinking to herself about what is to become of this school year

Luna hadn't slept much that night then again she never really did. She awoke just as the sun broke over the horizon. She walked down to the lake & dove in. She must have swam for a good hour before she decided to get out. She walked around the campus garden for a while then walked up to the roof & & sat there watching the sunrise. She pulled out her flute & began to play a soft tune that filled the air of the campus with a vibrant feel of peace.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:55 pm
Ramses awoke with is stereo system blaring classical music. Today's song was a classical guitar version of Fur Elise by Beethoven. it wasn't all classical music he also had some blues, jazz country a multitude of different genres. He picked up his guitar in his room and started to play along with the music. Once the song was completed he swung the guitar over his shoulders and took his MP3 player with him. Hid dog jasper whom had been sitting there patiently for his master to finish the song dog quietly left following Ramses down the hall.
Ramses was completely oblivious to his surrounding by the time he had reached the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat he was singing Folsom Prison Blues by one of his favourite artist Johnny Cash. He said good morning to the cashier as he placed his order for breakfast. Once he had paid and she handed him his breakfast he walked over to the bay windows and had a seat in the chair besides them. he placed down a note book and started to scribble some songs down as he would play them on his guitar. His dog sat there and watched him for a bit and once realizing that Ramses was too lost in though to finish the rest of his muffin h e jumped up to the table and ate the rest of the muffin.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games